Autism is a gift by kek

If anyone calls you autistic on here or otherwise, say fuck yeah you are and proud of it. Kek has chosen you to be one of his disciples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCdV20zLMs
youtube.com/watch?v=rIlLpwgjmXA
youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET

Can you give me a quick rundown?

>8:04
youtube.com/watch?v=dKCdV20zLMs

I still don't get it, but I suspect the Jews are behind it what ever it may be.

THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT YOU FAGS

Well let's just say that Big Bird didn't fly so good.

Once you've contracted the autism it consumes your soul forever.

So it's Autistic to question the holocaust?

B U I L D W A L L

I don't care about the autism Julia is hot. Redhead with bright green eyes, cute button nose. It would be pure ecstasy to take her top off and rub her tiny nipples. Holding her tight during a meltdown, your ears just ringing with her shrill high-pitched shrieks, feeling her warmth.

bump

>implying autism doesn't make her more attractive

is it because of the bouncy thing?

>Cool wall
What did Elmo mean by this?

of course!

>Redhead with bright green eyes, cute button nose. It would be pure ecstasy to take her top off and rub her tiny nipples. Holding her tight during a meltdown, your ears just ringing with her shrill high-pitched shrieks, feeling her warmth.

bouncy tag does indeed sound like it's fun.

Autism.

Sesame Street now has a Sup Forums character.

Say "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Tar", Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=rIlLpwgjmXA

Redhead with bright green eyes were considerate crazy witches, now call them autist.

Lotta loyalty for a hired bird

What does the blender say to her, Sup Forums?

Or perhaps he was wondering why she would give someone a flower before throwing them out of a plane.

"Kill Ronald Reagan"

"The demographic replacement of the White Race is too far gone to be reversed. Humanity will wither away into a brown horde and stagnate until the sun goes cold."

You're proud to be retarded?

>scientology calls the mentally insane to launch a space crusade against psychiatrists and mental health professionals
>kekism calls those on the autism spectrum to distort the very fabric of reality with shitposting and memes and sperging out online as in real life typically with no social skills and blatant nazism with no hiding of power level

Yes. Autism is very important around these parts. You can't achieve what we have achieved without Kek's blessed people.

Checked

If you're autistic, be careful. There are political groups trying to use your autism powers for their own gain. Watch the latest Alex Jones warning video for proof. Alex Jones' buddy mentions that Infowars is looking to harness "weaponized autism" to increase the power of Infowars and sell more products. If Infowars is admitting to manipulating autists, imagine what other more sinister powers are trying to convince the autists to do by using the memes as a programming message to control and direct autistics.

I didn't even know I was autistic until I found Sup Forums, I just thought I was fucking weird.

>scientology
>crusade
wut

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

Autists are the new Jews

People with autism should be euthanized

well they fucked up. they just couldn't fake it for the whole song.

julia says "twinkle twinkle little tar", and then, "up above the world toe high", so i'm thinking, okay, they're showing she has trouble with the S sound, for some reason.

until next line: "Like a diamond in the sky"

maybe my autism is worse than julia's because this fucking bothers me.

You too lol.

>Julia is hot
also this

>julia is so autistic, even her patterns have spasms
Yeah, maybe it's just not that simple.

I used to hate myself for being so autistic and different from "normal" people but as I grew up and became more and more redpilled I started to realize that it truly is a gift to be different from the general population. I even managed to fully embrace my hikikomori lifestyle and give no fucks of what is expected of me by society of others. Even my long-time depression is gone. From the bottom of my heart I am thankful to Kek for granting me this blessing.

What did (((they))) mean by this?

"The Jews aren't that bad"

Do you prefer I say call to action?

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.