The "deep state" just means the parts of government that keep you safe the most...

>The "deep state" just means the parts of government that keep you safe the most, those people that don't understand this obvious truth are the real cucks.
>He's obviously just lying, but if the CIA did spy on Trump and leak what they found, that was another example of them keeping us safe
>These people spreading conspiracy theories and fake news to support Trump, and calling everyone smart enough to know he's a monster a cuck are the real threat, they are actually more dangerous than ISIS
>It's actually immoral to not trust the CIA, no one has been able to show me anything they have ever done that is not justifiable

Holy fuck, I tolerated this faggot shilling for Hillary during the election because I figured he was just afraid of Ben Affleck callling him racist again, but now he's gone turboshill for the CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=KS-DReOHiQ4&t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesofvienna.net/2015/12/maajid-nawaz-stealth-jihadist-exposed/
gatesofvienna.net/2016/09/malevolent-maajid-how-maajid-nawaz-terrorized-a-london-synagogue/
gatesofvienna.net/2016/03/sinister-and-dangerous-the-stealth-supremacism-of-maajid-nawaz/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His "friend" Maajid Nawaz is not peacenik or "reformist Muslim".

Nawaz is an Islamic supremacist, and is using Harris as a vehicle for a campaign of mass deception delivered in their disastrous book "Islam and the Future of Tolerance: A Dialogue".

Gates of Vienna links:

Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed

gatesofvienna.net/2015/12/maajid-nawaz-stealth-jihadist-exposed/

Malevolent Maajid: How Maajid Nawaz Terrorized a London Synagogue

gatesofvienna.net/2016/09/malevolent-maajid-how-maajid-nawaz-terrorized-a-london-synagogue/

Sinister and Dangerous: The Stealth Supremacism of Maajid Nawaz

gatesofvienna.net/2016/03/sinister-and-dangerous-the-stealth-supremacism-of-maajid-nawaz/

The Deep State are jewish agents and the CIA are (((traitors))), day of the rope when?

He's the fucking worst. Claims to be some big philosopher but makes assumptions to come to his conclusions.

Yeah, I liked Maajid and Sam for a long time but they both show their shill hand whenever they talk about WikiLeaks, Snowden or the Inteligence community

I'm fucking disgusted by this interview, Sam bends over backwards to suck the CIAs dick. No fucking way is he not on the deep state payroll.

>trusting a jew
>ever

this is why atheism doesn't work. atheism was suppose to embrace a new standards of principles and ethics. they were suppose to strive for the betterment of humanity and create a framework of philosophy to replace religion.

instead it got co-oped by jews and other freaks who don't have any principles and just want debauchery. i mean look at what this guy is saying. he's totally debased and complete scum. you expect him to help guide people into a better method of living? he's fucking unprincipled trash. it's really embarrassing to think people actually shill for this guy and say he's better than jorden peterson or he won the debate.

when scum without principles who hold no truth in their heart lead you they only lead you off a cliff.

>The Deep State

"Deep State" is just a term used (now at least) to describe the bureaucratic structure of the state. Essentially the non politicians that make up the government and provide continuity between elected policy makers.

>CIA are (((traitors)))

Lol Jesus Christ user you're dense.

>but they both show their shill hand whenever they talk about WikiLeaks

I find it ironic that you're accusing someone of being on the CIA payroll for criticizing someone who is on the SVR payroll.

I lost a lot of respect for Harris when he started supporting the unelected deep state while bitching and moaning about the popular vote. Fucking kike

>the bureaucratic structure of the state.
wrong
the deep state describes the control over the state and of policy wielded by those outside or not following the legitimate power structure

"deep state" just means the parts of government that keep you safe the most....

Like those times they saved us from John F Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, MLK, JFK jr. etc, etc, etc.

Same here, this interview was the last straw

The faggot cuckboy loser wrote a whole book about why it's immoral to ever tell even a white lie, now he's defending the most dishonest and immoral organization in your country

>the deep state describes the control over the state and of policy wielded by those outside or not following the legitimate power structure

Which is what the term originally meant. It's now being used to describe the bureaucratic structure of the United States.

We're the Deep State now.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>Which is what the term originally meant. It's now being used to describe the bureaucratic structure of the United States.
wrong

I mean.. they did give crack and HIV to black people.

They do more about the nigger problem than any of us have.

>wrong

Then why is it every time I see claims of the "deep state" in regards to the United States people are talking about civil servants?

Because you're lying, they're talking about the CIA, NSA, FBI and other clandestine operatives that are constantly shitting up this board with their low energy shilling

>Harris

>CIA, NSA, FBI

So civil servants?

....specifically within the inteligence community (and lobbyists and globalists bankers, etc)

It means the people within and surrounding government that have excessive power that they throw around, not some pencil pusher at DHS, or at least that is what it has come to mean.

No one thinks firefighters or public school teachers are 'part of the deep state', they're grunts.

>specifically within the inteligence community

So how exactly are the "deep state" aka civil servants you don't like bad?

>why is it bad to have unelected people making decisions that affect your life under the cover of national security with no provision to remove them from office?
fucking retard

Because they read our fucking emails and text messages when they're bored dingus

>why is it bad to have unelected people making decisions that affect your life

What decisions exactly?

I am 100% sure that you're going to reply in a way that betrays your ignorance of how the IC actually works. Essentially you're railing against something you're ignorant of. And because you're ignorant of it you're scared.

>Because they read our fucking emails and text messages when they're bored dingus

Lol this is some high level conspiracy shit. You are not actually important enough for the IC to give a shit about you as an individual. Especially not the extent that the IC will go against established process of obtaining FISA warrants.

>You are not actually important enough for the IC to give a shit about you as an individual
>when they're bored

If you're going to shill at least read the comments you're arguing with.