Sub hunter off cali?

Can you sleuth this a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

omegaairrefueling.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a really fucked up paperclip, not a submarine user.

The Nimitz battlegroup and one of the amphibious ships, the USS America I think, are conducting an exercise.

You retards are still continuing with this shit?

The area is a military training area that literally sees military activity EVERY day, and that aircraft is not a sub hunter, its a tanker.

Again, this outsourced tanker reveals American military training.

Fucking fire Omega air as a contractor for OPSEC issues.

One of your nuclear subs had a training accident a week ago and is sitting somewhere at the bottom of the trench off San Diego.
They are trying to find it and recover it, and more importantly its payload.
This is your very own Kursk disaster.

bump

not sure if its anything

>PolNewsNet

EBIN

...are N. Korean subs even seaworthy enough to traverse the Pacific and get to the Californian coastline?

>N. Korean nuclear sub
>nuclear sub
Bwahahaha. Confirmed for fake news then. Best Korea doesn't have nuclear subs. They've got a metric shit ton of old rusting diesel subs though.

>Using buzzwords to scare normies

No such thing as a fucking nuke sub, they would explode when launching the nukes because of the fission

t.Just enrolled in to electrical engineering

Thx for info. Was just curious

you realize that nukes aren't propelled by nuclear power right?

This is an instrument flight rules (IFR) holding pattern for aircraft. Air Traffic Control (ATC) will put aircraft in a holding pattern until there is room (for adequate aircraft separation) on the airway or airport approach to add the aircraft to the sequence traveling the airway or approach. Most hold patterns are right hand turns, suggesting the airplane icon at the bottom left is pointed in the wrong direction. The navigational fix defining the hold pattern is at one end of the northeast straight side. An IFR chart will show the navigational fix and airway that define the pattern, and a symbol showing the location of the holding pattern. The straight sides are one minute of flying, and the semicircles are a one minute (standard rate turn) 180 degree turn. I took IFR ground school a long time ago, never took the written test or got the rating.

how else do the propulsions happen

I took physics in high school

v^2 = voriginal^2+2a(x-xoriginal)

I don't think a serviceman would break OPSEC like that. Also, I have several friends in the military, and one is in the Air Force and fuels planes. He just tweeted a half hour ago he's at a strip club.

I can. That aircraft is with Omega Air Refueling, a contractor for the DoD that provides in air refueling services.

... is this the navy asking for us to dox this sub?

sub with nuclear capabilities?
because he has that

this isn't where we do training on our nuc subs.

Anyone remember that missile off the California coast a few years ago?

yes, but they can also be heard over a 50 mile distance.

yes they are..have been for decades

that was ours, a Trident II

>Omega Air
omegaairrefueling.com/

So I'm confused is it a north korea sub or not?

this. probably training

Amateur pilots are aware people watch the trackers and like fucking around.

When my buddy first learned of flight tracking websites in the early 2000s he used to spell things out or make patterns then land and show us on the website. Used to say "Go Cubs" and things like that. Wish he still flew.

>be drafted in NK military
>get branch assignment
>Navy
>get ship assignment
>nuclear sub
>look around at other shipmen and wtf stare
>when did we get subs powered by nuke reactor
>tfw you have to get into rickety wood/steel sub that has nuke power

>american education system

Well is it a north Korean sub or just larping