So, What's the scoop with ULock boy?

He facing charges yet? This is obviously the antifa faggots who were shit posting here who just got their bans removed.

Can't wait to see ulock boy in prison where he will get to personally experience black cocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-collapse.com/2017/04/20/victim-to-press-charges-against-ethics-professor-accused-of-bashing-conservatives-with-u-lock/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/antifa-terrorist-beat-bloodied-trump-supporter-bike-lock-identified-professor-video/
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/855094912190218240/photo/1
dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/04/20/dvc-professor-subject-of-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

white cocks please. He'd take black ones as a badge of honor against his privilege.

I like to imagine a skin head train of shitty nazi tattoos that haunt his dreams years after he can hold his poop in.

narrative-collapse.com/2017/04/20/victim-to-press-charges-against-ethics-professor-accused-of-bashing-conservatives-with-u-lock/

>narrative-collapse.com/2017/04/20/victim-to-press-charges-against-ethics-professor-accused-of-bashing-conservatives-with-u-lock/
is other mass media radio/TV and social media is picking up this story yet?

Great job Sup Forums

We don't need old media

They need us

Nice

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/antifa-terrorist-beat-bloodied-trump-supporter-bike-lock-identified-professor-video/

Gateway Pundit covered it and included the professor's name along with a bunch of screenshots of research from Sup Forums

>What is most amazing about the unmasking of Eric Clanton is the level of dedication and time spent by random Internet users to track down the violent criminal . . .Sup Forums was able to turn themselves into an intelligence gathering agency and to great effect (as they’ve done before with Shia LaBeouf).
You're alright Gateway Pundit, you're alright

/ourshills/ ?

Wait a minute, why are we waiting for the gay ass government to solve this problem?

Why doesn't weaponized autism simply kill Eric Canton?

Bump

Because antifa being humiliated by the cops is demoralizing to them. A martyr would only incite them.

>Gateway Pundit covered it and included the professor's name along with a bunch of screenshots of research from Sup Forums
I'm not of fb.
how big following Gateway Pundit has?

any chance someone can post screen shot of that article on GP or other viewable link
thnx

Go away FBI
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Pffff
Fucken pussys

great answer user. kek

Can't screenshot it because the article is way too long since it interspersed with a bunch of pictures. You've probably seen most of the pictures since they came from here. Here is the text:

>The recent incident in Berkeley, colloquially known now as “The Battle of Berkeley”, brought us numerous and new infamous Antifa idiots to laugh at, but one story coming from that event should not as easily be laughed off. Diablo Valley College professor Eric Clanton has been unmasked by a group of online free speech advocates. Utilizing the concept of crowdsourcing, Sup Forums, a message board hosted on Sup Forums, was able to figure out who exactly assaulted a pro-1st Amendment demonstrator . . .

>Enter professor and violent, domestic terrorist Eric Clanton. Watch him hit a Trump supporter over the head with a bike lock which left him profusely bleeding from his head. Clanton is a professor of philosophy at Diable Valley College. Clanton allegedly was a student as SFSU; not a surprise that he got his education in Liberalville, USA. After much digging, the Internet finally placed him:

>Sup Forums allegedly hacked into Clanton’s Amazon account and saw that he ordered 14 bike locks with 1 day shipping…. . .What is most amazing about the unmasking of Eric Clanton is the level of dedication and time spent by random Internet users to track down the violent criminal . . .Sup Forums was able to turn themselves into an intelligence gathering agency and to great effect (as they’ve done before with Shia LaBeouf).

>saw that he ordered
kek

He wanted plausible deniability. Lots of forethought

We online free speech advocates now
Hol up
We good guys now?
Hahahahaha

Fucking hell thats a rare flag if I have ever seen one

> security culture
> Facebook

lurk more

This tweet says the 'Ethics Professor' bought 14 bike-locks.
Did anyone see a screenshot verifying that order?
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/855094912190218240/photo/1

>You've probably seen most of the pictures since they came from here. Here is the text:
Very thank you user.
Yes, I was following (and contributing a small way) 3 very long threads for the last few days on Sup Forums about him and was very happy to see Sup Forums cracking this 'case'

I'm sure those assholes who were posting in those threads saying that Sup Forums has no chance of finding him because pictures were so limited in showing his face are very shocked now how resourceful anons on Sup Forums are.
Sup Forumsinter
inter/pol/
GREAT JOB ANONS. PROUD OF YOU

ha ha great job.
Next item he should be buying (receiving) is this.
picture related

His professor rating took a bike lock hit.

Link to bike lock page on amazon?

Maybe we should check out the merchant??

@PrisonUProject is a group he volunteers with on twitter. They should know about it.

yea,
but I dont see anything showing he bought 14 bike locks.

KEK

I never cease to be amazed by Weaponized autism

bump 4 muh justice

Fuck some weak ass assault charge, what I saw was attempted murder with a blunt force object. The candlestick and lead pipe are two weapons in Clue and that lock is just as deadly with a direct hit.

Wish they would go after Media Matters' tax exempt status.

It was me, going to lock you up user

very important detail for future ID'ing
from this thread

Going for harsher charges, the defendant is less likely to be convicted and might walk away free. Just ending up in jail should be a wake-up call to these antifa who think that their terror acts are a walk in the park endorsed by society

It's crazy that he turned out to be a professor, never would've expected it

Why doesn't someone make up some wanted posters with clear pictures and post them around his work and neighborhood? His neighbors don't know what happened so mail them to every house within a 1/2-1 mile radius. Shame him if the cops won't arrest him.

COINTELPRO works so much better on /r/anarchism, just stick to there

lol right its a random ass picture of recent orders, none of which are bikelocks...

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA ASSPO

There's a video of him teaching and he's a fucking retard. I'll try to find it but it was probably already posted.

I'm not a rich fag, but I'm willing to do a targeted business mailing.
(USPS delivers a post card flier to every mailing address in a certain area.)

Make a good poster that normies will actually read and I'll look into pricing to get it mailed.

(Headed to sleep now)

Who's this knob goblin?

>communists
>worried about their privacy
o i am laffin

Could've brought up how you guys literally got terrorists bombed, but I'll take what I can get.

You're not even trying, faggot.

IT'S A FUCKING D LOCK YOU ILLITERATE BLIND PIECE OF SHIT
>U
>D

Diablo college did an article about it that sounds like it was written by a 4th grader

dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/04/20/dvc-professor-subject-of-Sup Forums-harassment/

unban test

no U

Once again the lesson of our little investigation was simply "universities are cancer"

whoever hacked into his account gave him the plausible deniability though right?

how perverse, this timeline

Hahahahaha ayyyyyyyyy

And hacking is an act or terrorism under US law, so good job you fucking terrorists

People said again and again not to commit crimes when getting vengeance, they'll spin this good

tracking numbers will verify

Who is this fluid druid?

Also, wtf is going on with u-lock guy? I've been under a rock for the last week?

>antifa protest
>guy smashed people with u-lock
>/chansuperautist gets its game on and works out who it is

What's the MSM doing?

Fuckin' kek