Shilling a Stefan Molyneux video

Wanna defend the west? Pls help me shill this video. At least watch the first 5 minutes.

Le Pen or Europe falls.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGawHrbGjOw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0S3aH-BNf6I
youtube.com/watch?v=fMJRsd8SrhU
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=JApAQlANyzg
youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0
youtube.com/watch?v=i2w23Zc-Zfs
youtube.com/watch?v=E6Nith0UB3A
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=nkVPmCRUlaU
youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmOAFFzxj0
youtube.com/watch?v=5pGLNeov2VM
youtube.com/watch?v=uVYI9HO6aF0
youtube.com/watch?v=h3iqoYSVoFs
youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=iZrGeq3aKTU
youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
youtube.com/watch?v=-30gF6WB-GY
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3K872WSGI
youtube.com/watch?v=usu5dPFzHsE
youtube.com/watch?v=72EoWysfaHY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXmRYblRps
youtube.com/watch?v=3QmkHr0W5Vk
youtu.be/5fetSoZFyBw
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAaBtpJDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=zC8DBgtqIHU
youtube.com/watch?v=1lBrNVt0vdc
youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
youtu.be/OQ9Fyai00LI
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks&t=199s
youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4W8xjEFWrHg
youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU
youtube.com/watch?v=SID869na8yw
youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM
youtube.com/watch?v=KSUMtuO3JsM
youtube.com/watch?v=9Onj4Wx61ps
youtube.com/watch?v=oJVfZrfeBpM
youtube.com/watch?v=aTYsXY52pX0
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM
youtube.com/watch?v=dkMBzxNepnM
youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=xqNaWSwvqhY
youtu.be/qYISefvwSfg?t=3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shilling is shilling, but LePen or prepare to embrace Sharia. Slowly but surely you lose your ability to do as you wish.

>or

Europe's falling anyway. So is the U.S. You don't see this yet?

I mean, come on. Otherwise I'll just shitpost, but don'tcha love being able to shitpost?

>
Failing but not failed yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=0S3aH-BNf6I

Will you fight, coward?

youtube.com/watch?v=fMJRsd8SrhU
The Jews at least have their shitty pre-Christian monotheism. Not some impostor religion made to justify warfare and oppress monotheistic countries-i.e. people with a superstitious belief that the greatest power transcends the material, that some things are greater than the biggest award.

Damn good opening. Stef can be a bit over dramatic at time, but he certainly does it good.

Give me the freedom to shitpost or give me death

>modern Jews
>pre-Christian

>pre-Christian jews
>monotheistic

>modern jews
>theistic

You're wrong thrice.

I DO love being able to shit post, user. I shall bump your shitty post, because Molyneux is top-tier redpill.

Come on, France. Help us rebuild the West.

Preach! I gotta say I don't like his atheism, but he appreciates goodness, freedom, truth, and beauty. Ya gotta lend him an ear.

Amen, amen I say to you, he who cannot shitpost like a 6 year old will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

>>Pre-Christian Jew
>before Christ.
>still 1 god bruh.

>modern jew
Orthodox Jews in the modern era are still modern, bruh.

Any other redpills you want me to share?

The Crusaders did nothing wrong. Give this an ear.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

For all you Bernie Bros
youtube.com/watch?v=JApAQlANyzg

youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0
How Atheists suck

>bernie bros
>calling them that
>thinking they're here

I want r*ddit to leave.

Why leftists are violent
youtube.com/watch?v=i2w23Zc-Zfs

Europe will fall if Marine Le Pen is elected...
Fillon is far more conservative and people in France love him.

I loved molymemes video with styxxhammer today. Those faggots are pretty great to listen to.

>I want r*ddit to leave
Amen.
For all we know, we have some lurkers.
I for one, am a recovering r*dditer. I've only been exposed to it for a short period of time, but nonetheless I talk too much like one.

PREACH. Just for that, here's the link for those with a win-deficiency.
youtube.com/watch?v=E6Nith0UB3A

True, styxx is a civic nationalist and that is what I like so much about him.

I hope some of those Africans that Obama brought on move into his neighborhood. They're super racist, nationalistic and anti-gay. Really redpilled, I bet he'd love them.

How do you figure that? Marine is more popular right now AND she'll shut the borders faster.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

Nice speech.
But Eurotrash won't do a fucking thing, other than spread their legs for foreigners. They are hollow, and crumble like Faberge eggs.

Preaach.

Also, normie-whites trip all over themselves to SJW's because they feel an unhealthy shame.

Let's let him talk slavery.
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA

>But Eurotrash won't do a fucking thing
Hey man, mememagic has worked once, it can work again. The normies must be beaten in it for kekistanis to prevail. Gotta jam the redpill down some throats.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkVPmCRUlaU

Don't let them forget the truths
youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls

Remember Snowden? Normies forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmOAFFzxj0
Let's give redpills until they stay woke.

Let's not forget that feminazis exist
youtube.com/watch?v=5pGLNeov2VM

DEUS VULT

Nor forget our most dangerous faggot. #FreeMilo, never farget. #fifthofthemayo
youtube.com/watch?v=uVYI9HO6aF0

DEUS VULT indeed, my brother.
Remember they think they're right. He who hesitates is lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3iqoYSVoFs

Stefan, I know it's you!

I would promote myself on Sup Forums if I was in your position as well, don't be ashamed.

Any love for my boy PJW? What, Hate?
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK!
Remember French fries, this is your fate unless you fight with your vote and your voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0

Kek. I'm just a shitty recovering normie. Try again bruh. Fine, just so it's easier for you to believe that, I'll have a transition video for yuh: youtube.com/watch?v=iZrGeq3aKTU

Connect to your roots, Frenchies. Don't be like us: youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

France, look at Germany, look closely.
Don't be like them.
youtube.com/watch?v=-30gF6WB-GY

Don't be like Sweden either. VOTE LEPENN in!
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3K872WSGI

Remember and vote, goise.
youtube.com/watch?v=usu5dPFzHsE

lemme guess....

Stefan starts out in a somber tone, looks as though he's been crying

shares an anecdotal story before launching into facts

looks away and thinks about George Michael's cock for a moment (I do this too, no homo)

then proceeds to get loud out of fucking nowhere (ear-rape for headphone users) and fails to make anything but the same point he makes in all of these terrorist attack reaction vids

sound about right?

Anyone got any other vids in mind?

I like molymeme.

>
Nah, bruh. Not at all.

Here's another one of the format you love so much. The mighty fist that opposes populists:
youtube.com/watch?v=72EoWysfaHY

Same here. He makes good memes...videos.

Here's an old one for ya.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXmRYblRps

I'm just gonna shill random videos until someone reminds me of a good pro-LePenn one. youtube.com/watch?v=3QmkHr0W5Vk

youtu.be/5fetSoZFyBw

Same.
I like how his political stance has evolved, and he is another one that has dared to say what needs to be said. Guy has balls of steel.

What kind of shill are you? If you got a point, make it. Otherwise git gone. Here's my pal BPS. youtube.com/watch?v=pjAaBtpJDUA

What do you mean by evolved? I'm new to Molyneux.
Here's BPS on Turkey youtube.com/watch?v=zC8DBgtqIHU

Remember that Soros has fans everywhere...and LePenn is in his way.
youtube.com/watch?v=1lBrNVt0vdc

Wanna escape this? I certainly do. LePenn promises a referendum to leave. What do you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY

He was more of a typical ancap libertarian, before Trump especially. Now he is just straight up based instead.

I am in hell

youtu.be/OQ9Fyai00LI

Do you know about Soros? thought not. here's a primer. youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

Oh look its the swiss fillion shill... again

Was he? I guess his old video on the Iraq war suggests as much.
I say based boss as well.

Thought he was shilling. Where else has you seen him?
Also, pls suggest.

The truth about immigration in Holland episode was fucking raining red pills like a b52 rains bombs

Hey Antinatalist. You go first. You be the most selfish person. Refuse to love anything.

Wait no, you're a shill. I'm shilling what I love, for fun. What are you doing with your life?

Theres a swede, russian, and this asshole responsible for 95% of fillion posting

>The truth about immigration in Holland episode was fucking raining red pills like a b52 rains bombs
THANK YOU FOR HELPING! Until I find that, here's the BPS on the Danes. youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks&t=199s

He said the same thing about Trump. Le Pen seems better than him, but she's still a Zionist and a civic nationalist.

Thanks user.
Is this the one? youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ

>The Paris Terrorist Attack

You can't really use the definite article there, nobody going to know what you are talking about.

You might as well talk about The Murderous Night in Chicago or The Indian Shithole.

>Le Pen seems better than him, but
Still better than him. Please remind your Frenchie friends Swede. I'd vote Trump over Clinton any day.

Did you forget Nice already? I did. youtube.com/watch?v=4W8xjEFWrHg Let's not let the normies forget, especially if they're French.

Remember Tours

>You can't really use the definite article there, nobody going to know what you are talking about.
Kek. I know, but hey, that's his photo, not mine.

>What are you doing with your life?
I have one-way conversations with people who haven't crashed yet. I try to help them see it through. That means I absorb no more arguments. As for Stefan's, I've heard them all and they have a thousand branches but their roots are all planted in bad earth.

FUCK YEA. Keep in mind the frenchies brought the Anglos the glorious latin roots.

For those who are deluded into thinking the minority olympics will protect you, think again.
youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU
Even as a papist spic, I know better.

Fantastic! You have words for yourself! Your ability to think is praiseworthy. Why must you hate your life? Why do you fail to rejoice at the miracle your every thought is?

>I have one-way conversations with people who haven't crashed yet. I try to help them see it through.
Haven't crashed yet? Bruh, if you're based, if your grounded, you can't fall, and the crash is short and soft.
Try to see it through? Keep your charity to yourself. Man is more manlike if he has joy.

Yet, I thank you for your thoughts and your testimony against your own argument.

Wherein BPS redpills on Islam itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=SID869na8yw

I'm not sure if Canada resembles those you've saved or have yet to save. youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
I daresay Canada resembles those who have listened to seriously to your words. That life isn't worth living suggests that giving something is empty. Honestly, your descendants will be converted to Islam because they have the might and cohesion to ignore you, and the reason for living which you lack.

As for me? I'll try hard to improve as a Christian. Though I'll remain a shitty one as long as I live--unless I somehow struggle and listen enough.

Frenchies, lest the normies dissuade you, you can leave the EU. THE UK DID IT
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM

I am no more an antinatalist than I am an athlete or an actor, despite having done both at different points. The impetus to shed affiliation as if it were a burning stone lodged in your eye is key to some level of tolerance.

to wield an idea requires only a medium, not a team

Or is it this one: youtube.com/watch?v=KSUMtuO3JsM
I wanna say Attaturk! But Turks are sadly less western. It's a pity.

As for the anti-semites out there. Judaism isn't the biggest problem. Islam is.

But does that belief affect your way of life? Being an athlete gives you strength and endurance, an actor, charisma and confidence.

To shed verbal affiliation is unimportant to the soul. For if you are an antinatalist in your heart then poison limits your ability to live.

So say you're not a team is to say that people with your beliefs don't live like you. Beliefs inform words and actions, if they don't inform your life, you don't have that belief.

With respect to your dignity and hate for your belief, I humbly ask you to listen to what Jordan B Peterson has to say about "not muh communism" youtube.com/watch?v=9Onj4Wx61ps

For those who want more fodder that mass migration isn't a horrid idea, here's another one: youtube.com/watch?v=oJVfZrfeBpM

Let nothing dissuade you: the culture war is real and eternal. You are currently injured, but wake up! Life is worth living or you are living a lie and condemning all our descendants to ignoble slavery! youtube.com/watch?v=aTYsXY52pX0
Life is beautiful, and unless you love something, you can't fight for it! It's good that you hate somethings about life, otherwise you'd think nothing needs to change. Things must change! They don't solve our problems and some in charge are horridly corrupt!!

Btw, here is meme with the glorious JBP.
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM

Here is Molymeme with our Glorious Goddess Empress Marine LePenn, long may she reign. Well, it looks like she may ascend. Here ya go:
youtube.com/watch?v=dkMBzxNepnM

Do I have any lurkers? The night is long and silent.

I'll chat if anyone's hearing meh.

Wherein Molymeme claims your overlords benefit from taking in refugees. youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg

>Being an athlete gives you strength and endurance, an actor, charisma and confidence
I was able to do those things because I possessed those qualities (as they were defined by outsiders, luckily in both cases my "ability" fit their definition)

J.P.s arrival on the scene is suspect. Why did this guy blow up again? Standing up to SJWs in Canada? It reminds me of putting nose grease in beer foam to make the head go down (a silly thing we used to do). The head being the tide of anger growing that led to Brexit and possibly Trump and this guy as the dissolving agent.

he's just what tptb needed to calm these movements: the slave religion to stay their angry fist less it erupts in violence.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like she has a chance. Although one more big attack should do it.

>J.P.s arrival on the scene is suspect. Why did this guy blow up again? Standing up to SJWs in Canada

I meant "an athlete" not as one who participates in sports, but one who internalizes a need for building strength. You can be an athlete and never be in a sport. You can be an athlete before you enter a sport. Ever heard of Wilma Rudolph? She was a great athlete before she was the best runner of er

I agree with you, but we don't know our present in detail, especially because those in the media have a contrary narrative than LePenn. Act as if we can't win without you, and we may just win.

yes, I have heard of her

what does that have to do with Prof. Peterson stinking of controlled opposition?

It is not suspect to have your attention blow up for simply announcing you are not in the status quo.

From the worldview of those who think meaning has enemies, his state is as natural as it gets in this world.

My bruh JBP with Joe Rogan: youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Good! you should. It has nothing to do with him. Sorry, I was lazy and didn't edit.

I was talking about this:
>>Being an athlete gives you strength and endurance, an actor, charisma and confidence
>I was able to do those things because I possessed those qualities (as they were defined by outsiders, luckily in both cases my "ability" fit their definition)

Controlled opposition? Please rephrase.

If it's controlled, then oppose as well independently? If it's a problem because it's opposition, then I'm against you in this regard as well.

Yet you have so much dignity as a human--unless you're a fantastic bot--since your arguments demonstrate your ability to argue, and your argument shows thought.

What do you mean by tptb? I hate that my religion has imprisoned people, yet I believe having no philosophy is even more detrimental.

Here's my bruh Gilbert Keith Chesterton on that:
"The best reason for a revival of philosophy is that unless a man has a philosophy certain horrible things will happen to him. He will be practical; he will be progressive; he will cultivate efficiency; he will trust in evolution; he will do the work that lies nearest; he will devote himself to deeds, not words. Thus struck down by blow after blow of blind stupidity and random fate, he will stagger on to a miserable death with no comfort but a series of catchwords; such as those which I have catalogued above. Those things are simply substitutes for thoughts. In some cases they are the tags and tail-ends of somebody else’s thinking. That means that a man who refuses to have his own philosophy will not even have the advantages of a brute beast, and be left to his own instincts. He will only have the used-up scraps of somebody else’s philosophy; which the beasts do not have to inherit; hence their happiness. Men have always one of two things: either a complete and conscious philosophy or the unconscious acceptance of the broken bits of some incomplete and shattered and often discredited philosophy. Such broken bits are the phrases I have quoted: efficiency and evolution and the rest. The idea of being “practical”, standing all by itself, is all that remains of a Pragmatism that cannot stand at all. It is impossible to be practical without a Pragma. And what would happen if you went up to the next practical man you met and said to the poor dear old duffer, “Where is your Pragma?” 1/2

Doing the work that is nearest is obvious nonsense; yet it has been repeated in many albums. In nine cases out of ten it would mean doing the work that we are least fitted to do, such as cleaning the windows or clouting the policeman over the head. “Deeds, not words” is itself an excellent example of “Words, not thoughts”. It is a deed to throw a pebble into a pond and a word that sends a prisoner to the gallows. But there are certainly very futile words; and this sort of journalistic philosophy and popular science almost entirely consists of them." 2/2

Here's a vid: youtube.com/watch?v=xqNaWSwvqhY

If you want a redpill on Islam's LACK OF HISTORICITY, here ya go: youtube.com/watch?v=fMJRsd8SrhU

assuming you're looking for the literal definition, tptb stands for "the powers that be"

I refer to Christianity as a "slave" religion because it maximizes taking shit from others and minimizes getting well-deserved revenge. Not right or wrong, could not care less if it's true or false. But on this world, that kind of rhetoric is better than an exploding collar for keeping large groups in line

Standing up to SJW's is essential, otherwise the country's ethos will be supplanted by another ethos

To say that's little is like asking Mrs. Lincoln "besides that, how was the play?"

but he's certainly not the first and doubtfully the most vocal

I appreciate that, since I am unfamiliar with that use.

Ah, that is Nietzschean and common. I've heard that "turn the other cheek" means "humiliate the bastard that injured you by showing the just how shitty they are--all while doing no violence to them, keeping your hands clean."
youtu.be/qYISefvwSfg?t=3m

I hadn't heard of that. You're right! So who are the other ones, and how can we make their voices louder?

If you truly want to shut down the SJW's, please help me. It'd be good to show non-Christians hate SJW illogical notions as well.