Mandela effect

I've been reading quite a lot about the Mandela effect, and I've been trying to figure out the exact moment that our timeline split from what it was supposed to be.
I've came to the conclusion that one man is responsible for the split, and its Nigel Farage.
Nigel Farage was in a plane crash on 6 may 2010, and by all estimations he should have died. If he died, we wouldn't have had brexit, we wouldn't have had Trump and we almost certainly wouldn't have Le Pen. Nigel Farage is the reason that the EU decided to flood the continent with migrants, to dilute the nationalist vote so much that the member states will never leave. This in turn had led to a huge increase in nationalism, along with near daily terrorist attacks.
In the US, all odds were against Trump, but he won. Who was his inspiration, friend and helped on his campaign? Farage.
France is poised to elect the 'far right' National Front, which would have been unthinkable only 5 years ago. Yet again, their reason for their existence is the refugee crisis, brexit and Trump.
>What is the Mandela effect
In our lives, most Sup Forums users describe having a near death experience, or being very close to death then inexplicably safe in a new location, moments later. After that, we have memories and knowledge of things that officially haven't happened.
A few examples of things people remember, which are different
>Berenstein bears are actually called Berenstain bears
>Mandela died in prison (hence the name)
>The famous painting of Henry the 8th, he is holding a ham in his hand
>The movie 'interview with the vampire: the vampire chronicles'
>In Tianemen square the protestor was ran over by the tank
>The location of Australia is different
>The song 'We are the Champions' does not end with 'of the world'
There are many more examples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A&t=170
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

420 was yesterday LMFBAO

The location of Australia is different? Where was it supposed to be?

Australia has always been in the northern hemisphere

go back to /x/ with this idiocy

ITT people with shitty memory
>muh mandela guise I swear

Excuse me, but I think you dropped this.....

Entertaining read. This is best timeline though I am sure we can all agree.

Wat about the toilet flushing thing

>You didn't crave cock in the other timeline

People remember it being much further away from any other land, and new Zealand being much closer

>of the world
youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A&t=170

People have a shitty memory and mix things up. Now that people believe in the Mandela effect, every time they have a common brain fart, confirmation bias reinforces thee belief in the Mandella affect.

Fuck off Brandon

Literally none of these apply to me. I have a better memory than the average Berenstain

> 6 may 2010
> anons describe nde then being safe without remembering how they got there.
> Mfw 6 may 2010 was my first fire fight when I deployed to Afghanistan.

I almost got chewed up by ambushing machine gun fire. I saw the rounds impact just a couple feet from me. I remember the rest of the mission but not returning to the safety of the base... I don't think that would be all that uncommon though. A true nde would likely put someone in shock after it had passed, it wouldn't be hard to misremember or forget the events afterwards. I sometimes wonder if I've been manchurian candidated.

I first flew from Auckland NZ to Sydney Australia in 1995. It took about 3 hours then and it takes about 3 hours now.

So, its all in our imagination, cucks ?
Pic related , from the American film, Dazed and Confused by Richard Linklater. See the landmass besides of Australia ? WTF is that ? Why does it match perfectly with the memory of many posters, who said, they remembered Australia in another position/shape etc.

Dont let the shills distract you , the effect is taking place BECAUSE something o someone is making it.

>So, its all in our imagination, cucks ?
Um, yes..? I proved one of them wrong, so clearly at least that one was in your imagination.

>Pic related , from the American film, Dazed and Confused by Richard Linklater. See the landmass besides of Australia ? WTF is that ? Why does it match perfectly with the memory of many posters, who said, they remembered Australia in another position/shape etc.
That's not how the mandela affect supposedly works. The only evidence of a change is supposed to be your memory, not a scene in a movie.

Anyone remember this iland off the west coast of Aussie because I sure don't. looks like the surface of the that globe has been ripped off in that spot.

Tell me more about your firefight. I'm thinking about joining the army soon.

Mandela effect is left over glitches (inconsistencies) in the program (reality) after the devs (((???))) perform a roll back (consciousness reinsertion before time of termination) to patch a bug (your ego death).

looks like gum

>The song 'We are the Champions' does not end with 'of the world'

Are you fucking high? That is the most retarded Mandela conspiracy I've read. Go fuck yourself

TAKE THIS SHIT TO >>/x/ THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS OR CURRENT EVENTS!!!!!!!!

Do you take medication. Do not answer saying the following:
>muh shilling
>cuck

real life is just VR

The reason you believe Tienanmen tank man and Mandela dying was because our schools propagandized us into believing that. It's just that you were propagandized and misled. Same with "Hitler had brown eyes". It was nothing more than public school indoctrination.

Mandela effect is 100% CIA misinfo
The telltale sign is that they keep pushing this stupid retarded ''Berenstein'' and ''Sex in the city'' bullshit.

They have created this pretty standard sci-fi idea that there are different timelines, and memory from different timelines can leak. Ok, cool. I like Steins;Gate too.
The mistake they made was they found common things that people remember incorrectly to make the false conspiracy theory appeal to more people. The average person isn't going to really know about where Mandela died, so they can't get behind the fake conspiracy theory, but you give them some dumb pop culture shit that some people remember incorrectly and they will be on board.

This is pure disinfo garbage.
If you fell for CIA shit this is what it all means.
>someone invented a time machine
>they went into the past to make sure Mandela doesn't die in prison
>they traveled trough time and made significant changes by just being there, changed history
>then they went ''HAHAH XDDDD XDD BENIS XDDDDD'' and decided to change Bernstein to Bernstain, changed Kit-Kat to Kit Kat because YOLO XDDDDD :DDDD EPIC HAHAH PRANKED!!!
>time traveler then took a shit and ate it, then he had the brilliant idea of crashing the set of Star Wars and going ''OH FUGG :DDD CHANGE THOSE LINES TO NO I AM UR FATHER LOL''

Berenstain Bears or Berenstein Bears – Which do you recall? (Still one of the most popular topics at this website.)

Billy Graham’s funeral on TV. As of January 2016, he’s still alive.

Challenger shuttle explosion date? 1984, 1985, or 1986? Winter or another time of year? (Per Wikipedia, it was 28 Jan 1986.) Also, alternate memories about the Columbia.

Colors – Chartreuse and more – Many people recall chartreuse as a pink or reddish color. It’s actually yellow-green.

Curious George – Tail or no tail? (He’s never had a tail.) This is part of my article about dual memories.

Ghost Hunters TV show — Some remember the earliest show name as TAPS, not Ghost Hunters. (Yes, we know the real-life team is called TAPS, and some of their gear has always said that.)

Henry VIII portrait with a turkey leg in his hand — Many people clearly recall seeing it in history books, but there’s no record of it, now.

Jif or Jiffy Peanut Butter – Jif peanut butter was never called “Jiffy,” in this timestream. (Not confused with Skippy brand, either.)

Lindbergh baby – Never found? In this timestream, the 20-month old baby was found 12 May 1932.

Mother Teresa – A saint before 2016? Several recall her canonization in the 1990s. They also recall her name spelled “Theresa.”

Nelson Mandela’s death in prison, long before his actual death (in this timestream) on 5 December 2013.

New Zealand’s location, relative to Australia.

Red/blue – Pepsi logo changes, Chevron logo changes, and other color swaps… are they markers, cues, or signs to watch for?

September 22nd or 23rd? – Some people recall events shifting from one of these dates to another. (The reaction to this article — on- and off-site — has been disproportionate to its apparent minor importance.)

Sky – Changes in the sun, moon, stars, planets and their moons, constellation configurations and placement, and the color of the sky in general.

I don't remember any of those things being any different than they were.

Go to America then come back and tell me
I'll hold
now go!
Run

Bears, Jiffy, Mother Theresa, Mandela and New Zealand are the ones in remember from this list. I've noticed many smaller things as well.

Ford's logo looks different but it apparently hasn't changed.

Human memory isn't infallible you know? In fact we hardly ever remember anything correctly and often supplant bits of it with things we think are correct. It's also easily manipulated by outside factors.

Do you consider every little thing you remember incorrectly a shift in the timeline or something.

>So, its all in our imagination, cucks ?
Yes, you have a need to be a special snowflake so you make shit up, instead of gender bullshit it's time travelling bullshit.
>from the American film, Dazed and Confused by Richard Linklater. See the landmass besides of Australia ? WTF is that ?
Watch the movie you fucking retard, it's bubble gum that someone puts there.
>Why does it match perfectly with the memory of many posters, who said, they remembered Australia in another position/shape etc.
Then why would there be 2 australias instead of one moved to the side?
>Dont let the shills distract you , the effect is taking place BECAUSE something o someone is making it.
Shitty memory + being too fucking stubborn to recognize that you might have made a mistake.

>That's not how the mandela affect supposedly works. The only evidence of a change is supposed to be your memory, not a scene in a movie.
That's...not even remotely true, user. Artifacts--instances where the VW logo's been drawn differently, merchandise that spells Berenstein correctly, user's globe there--have been noted ever since the ME phenomenon first was.

no
this is when the timeline split

What mos user. 12B here

Adrenaline has that affect

The Mandela Effect is not real you fuckwits, it was made up by fuckwit tumblrinas who are too self absorbed to admit that their memories can sometimes fail them. Stop being such massive fucking faggots, you're probably the same cunts who unironically go along with "LE PRAISE KEK xDDDD" Fucking kill yourself degenerate scum.

>-instances where the VW logo's been drawn differently
Someone drew it differently.
>merchandise that spells Berenstein correctly
The guy supposed to write that made a mistake, there are americans that write "then" instead of "than", "effect" instead of "affect", "your" instead of "you're" why cant someone write the name of a show differently?

Mandela effect is pure psy op, it is there to make you question your take on reality as you know it and using the internet to blur the lines of what was real and what wasn't.

You need to take the bog pill and wake up, any timeline changes happened in 2001 if it did with 9/11 or the KEK machine that collides atoms or whatever.

Also there is a theory I cannot remember what it's called but it states that the probability of us nuking ourselves already is very high. So the longer time goes on the weirder things will get since we should have been all dead by now. If anyone could help me with the name of it I would highly appreciate it.

It's too coordinated and focused to be just tumblr.
It's pushed by CIA disinfo people.

These people are very specific about the angle they are pushing. They want you to talk about Bernstain Bears and other completely asinine shit.

I don't believe for a second that when faced with a time traveling conspiracy the most exciting part of it that everyone wants to talk about is a name change for some fucking bears that no one gives a shit about.

It's like if someone was pushing a 9/11 conspiracy, and the thing they focused on was what everyone was wearing that day, and whether or not they were all dressed appropriately for the weather that day.

> it is there to make you question your take on reality
It's not.
It's here to slide threads and repel normies. No one is going to take people seriously when they hang around CIA shills spamming apparent schizophrenic shit.

Sep 22,23 YO WTF. These two dates man I feel like they are always popping up for me dog.

The only mandela effect things that seem off are berenstein and mirror mirror on the wall.

It was berenstein growing up i read them when i was a kid. My teachers even said berenstein when we had library class in elementary school. I read those books schell silverstein. Choose your own adventure. Hans christian anderson. Im an 80s kid and i know it was that. I watched the challenger explode on tv at school.