Are manlets the ultimate blue pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751832/Reality-TV-star-hanged-worries-short-5ft-7in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>walks in 3" heels
>taller than me by 2"
Guys, we need to start wearing heels
I don't let being 5'9" bother me. Out of my control. Beta talk males are the problem

The real question of this is why the fuck is that guy wearing lipstick?

>be 5'7"
>Be made fun of all the time by women

It really gets to me sometimes

lol probably from kissing girls u faggot

Manlets can just fuck off to a midget country or date midget races like Asians and South Americans. Sure your kids won't be white, but it's not like your genes are worth anything anyway.

t.manlet with tiny Dominican gf

I feel sorry for all the lanky fucks that haven't been laid in a while/ever & have to put up with knowing manlets are climbing all over the girls they crush on.

Is this Destiny?

heels? you mean like the hitops with risers in them that Robery Downey Jr. wears?

It's ok. They are hollow inside. Mere shells waiting to be filled with degeneracy or a baby. They are deflecting the shame and hatred girls have of one another onto us. Just carry on knowing they will have to settle one day with a liar, cheater, or beta cuck. It's simple

what's look at what niggers live for: dancing, music, being a celebrity, shoes, clothing, being loud and obnoxious. they've got low iq and they only think muh dik

what do women live for? dancing music, being a celebrity, shoes, clothing, being loud and obnoxious. they've got low iq and they only think muh vagina

neither one of them is civilized and both live off welfare from the government. the only notable thing either of them do is produce babies too.

tl;dr women are niggers so their opinion doesn't matter anymore than a niggers. the value of men isn't in impressing niggers or women.

t. manlet

make fun of women for their weight. Unlike height you aren't born a fatass. even if they are not fat they hate when weight is brought up

Nah. The guy in the picture is far to attractive and solid looking. Destiny looks like he eats fartpaste sandwiches.

Why don't manlets just become traps? Should make HRT mandatory for them in school.

Don't worry -- you're not alone.

HAha they are closed heels

/thread

5 10" here and since I came to America two years ago I've fucked 34 girls

Wait about 10 years. Then see whose appearance is being mocked. Women are, among many things, exceedingly short sided.

I wouldn't make fun of their weight desu. It's hard enough to get them to date us already. Most don't want to be taller AND wider than us too.

>tfw 6'2"
>still paranoid about being mocked
Why are women such fucking savages?

t. shitskin beaner. you're the same as a nigger so everything on that list applies to you. also, a beaner talking about manlet? HAHAHAHAHA

>short sided.
My sides

to your face?
Start hanging with asian girls.

Wtf do you hang out with WNBA and volleyball girls? Or strippers who wear 9" heels ?!

>tfw 5'4

Fortunately I'm a fag, so it's ok

petite girls are god tier, if you're 5'5" you can fuck petite girls. there is no such thing as a problem here

>5'6" and 0 fucks given, petite girls above all

it's better to be short than to be ugly

You short guys in the thread realize your parents (most likely mom) fucked you over right?

You were malnourished as children

>tfw autocorrect is funnier then you are.

No, but a 5'7" girl in 4 inch heels isn't much shorter than me. Feels bad, man.

Boipucci or gtfo

>tfw 5'8
>in flag

You're pretty much guaranteed to get cucked.

Are women mean about it?

>6'2 and skelly mode
its just as bad i would say

I'm 5'9

I really don't care either, my relationships have said my dick is huge, and it measures over 8 inches.

I'll cuck any chad.

Yes, to my face.

"HAha you are so short nobody will like you"

mostly my gf's friends as well in front of my gf.

I am pussy whipped and too much of a bitch to call them fat.

if she can dish it she can take it. Call a man short I call you fat. I'm not short but I think its so stupid to make fun of someone for something they cant help. meanwhile everything about a woman's appearance is fake. heels dyed hair hair extensions belly bands ass and tit implants lip implants you name it

I'm 5'6", my father is 5'5" and my mother is 5'8.9", so he fucked me up

also if my father who is a fattie can get a woman bigger than him so can I

>OP
1 post by this ID
Damnit we got GOT
fucking hate shill slide threads

>ITT: butthurt manlets

Lmfao don't worry, mommy will put everything a bit lower so you can reach it

>tfw 6'4" and built

I still hate women

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751832/Reality-TV-star-hanged-worries-short-5ft-7in.html

not his fault mane ;___;

these threads in a nutshell

women like tall men, period. BUT, they will date shorter than their preferred height all the time. It's like men with tits, some like them big some like them small but you will probably date regardless.

what a woman will NEVER do is date someone shorter than herself. I've asked countless women over the years and they ALL say that.

Got em

Okay, to all of you faggots. I used to be bothered by being a 5'5" manlet, but if you fucking grow a pair and get some confidence, you can do just fine. I'm getting fucking married to a 5'8" chick who likes to wear heels even. If you complain about girls rejecting you because you're short, I'll give you a hint. It's really because you're an insecure manchild.

i'm 5"0, also severe scoliosis
accept it embrace masculinity

come at me

This is the world I'm familiar with. Feels good man. Once you start fucking, the girls can tell you aren't a cuck. It's all confidence, and it's easier when you are smashing puss

I think you're wrong.

To be honest I don't see why height matters that much.
It's just another thing whores and assholes do to divide and conquer and drive men to an hero.

Incorrect. It happens still im 5'8 girlfriend is 5'9

I also was with a girl that was over 6'

Respect.

respect.

I've had sex with a three women taller than me by 2",4",1". Never dated... so I guess you have a point

>5"0
5 inches jesus christ how do you breathe?
kek but no seriously how's life

>5'4 Brazillian boipussi
P-please be in Ohio

Me and my fiancee, for fucking reference.

6'2 and socially inept.

feels ok man. at least im not a manlet

>6'3
i would but i dont pick on little people

is she 6'1"?

Shut the fuck up faggot cuck

Women don't do what they say.
Women don't know what they want.
Women don't know how many inches your willy is.
Women don't fall for the guys they describe.
Women don't ever keep their word.

Lust is subconcious, why would you ever listen to one?

How often do you suck her dick?

get her pregnant immediately. trust me your kids will be ubermensch

5' 8" here. If it weren't for these threads I honestly wouldn't even pay any attention to my height.
>Still really don't care
>Just date girls who are really short

How much bigger is her dick compared to yours?

Nice.

I think it seems bluepilled as fuck to let something as completely outside of your control as your height bother you. You're letting retarded memes damage your self image and that's just sad. This coming from a 6'1" dude.

is that your buttplug too?

Stop trying to put down others because YOU have an inferiority complex
Sage

She's only 5'8"
As soon as we wed.
Pussy tight af

A decent woman putting on 2 hrs worth of of time into her look(makeup, clothes, etc.)
is the equivalent of a guy with a decent, unspectacular job renting a ferrari for a date.

is she a trap? She's passable. You're a lucky dude. The envy of Sup Forums.

This user.
Couldn't have said it any better

To my surprise, I have been hit several times by hot taller women (not as often as with shorter ones, but it does happen). 5'11'' btw.

Not a trap, I'd only fuck a tiny trap, if she had a cock It'd be too many for me

If she's 5'8, there's no way you're 5'5. You're more like 5'4.25 or less or some shit, bud.

>how do you breathe?
automatically, sometimes manually.

lifes good, just broke as fuck right now stressed about bills at 27, tired of menial ass shit jobs, currently self learning java for a career start hopefully by 28-29

She's wearing sneakers, I'm barefoot

That's amazing. Teach me senpai

thread/
all my friends are taller than me and i still pull more pussy, ALOT more

Is that Nathan damigo?

hes more like the size of ur computer chair

People who go through this shit are like trannies. They need to kill themselves.

Is she into some fetish shit, or genuinely doesn't care about height?

Where did you land an Amazonian?

she looks like she could kick your ass

Hows life in mexiland? btw, Dios bendiga a don Alejo Tamez Garza

I'm 6'5. Girls always find ways to bring it up so I think it is on their minds.

However it is equally as superficial as worrying how you dress or how your haircut looks.

It is not a feminine trait to worry about aesthetics so much.

The reason manlet ITT are insecure is because they are turning their masculine eyes on themselves instead of the women they are made for

Congratulations on your herpes, fellow King of the Manlets

Don't fucking worry about being bite sized, if a woman doesn't like your height, she's not worth it.
Also, lift at least a little.
Finally, look good. Not a fucking nancy all dolled up and shit, but get shirts that fit and cut your hair at least once in a while.
Learn to fuck hard.

be 5'9

tall enough to not be the shortest person in a public place but ill never be tallest one either. dont really feel excessively short DESU.

Not the mom's fault if she's short. It's the dad's fault for marrying a womanlet. He knew the risks and didn't give a fuck about it.

>6'2
>Have giantess fetish
>Will likely never met a girl taller than me, let alone date one like
Who else here knows this feel