Yes, goy, another film about how (((we))) won against the Nazis at the expense of millions of white men as pawns

>yes, goy, another film about how (((we))) won against the Nazis at the expense of millions of white men as pawns
>this time brought to you by edgelord Christopher Nolan, goy
>isn't it beautful, goy, you fought and won for this so that London can be 44% British with a Muslim mayor

youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/04/how-israel-swindled-its-way-to-an-atomic-bomb/
wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3O_YaS3GVs
der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
archives.ecpad.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/bataille.pdf
coindeweb.net/blogsanssujetprecis/index.php?post/2007/11/17/440-comme-des-lions-le-sacrifice-heroique-de-l-armee-francaise-mai-juin-1940-de-dominique-lormier-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to see some Stukas flying.

and not get bombarded with propaganda.

Reminder that at least three French divisions got annihilated in a desperate last stand and in an effort to delay German offensive on Dunkirk as long as possible.

Reminder, Hitler allowed them to live.

this movie gonna be so good, cant wait

wew, American professors just hit people with bike locks

Kek i hope they will not remove the part where basicly Hitler gave the order to let britfags leave (hoping that brits will eventually side with Hitler against Stalin,) while the panzerdivisions were ready to turn them into dust

There's a line in the trailer that really, really bothered me, but I can't figure out why.

>You can almost see it from here

>What?

>Home

For some reason it really pissed me off he didn't say "England".

Home feels so...universal. Vague.

If Dunkirk underperforms ($90m~ US), it will be v difficult for Hollywood to attempt another WWII propaganda piece on this level. And it will telegraph to them (and the world) that millennials/genZ don't care.

Let's see a movie about the 2 million Iraqi civilians genocides since 2003 due to the (((neocon))) lies about WMDs. Literally 1/3 of the Holocaust death toll, yet they keep hammering. It's mental illness. When you consider that Jews see WWII movies as a reason to celebrate whites' death and division, you get a real SINKING feeling for how the world is, how they see the world.

I do wonder how they have deep pockets for multiple concentration camp movies a year, though. I bet the budgets are funneled through schemes resulting from the 6 Trillion missing from the Federal Reserve, and of course tax incentives are prob raped off our citizens for "educational" purposes.

More than 10 goyim for every Jew died. Assuming the 666 gorillion is true. And their thirst for our blood still hasn't been sated.

that was one of the greatest rescues in the history of man. don't be such a faggot. give credit where it's due. even to your opposition. have you no honor?

>"Home" feels so...universal. Vague.

Yes, on purpose. Jews prob see it as a dogwhistle for Greater Israel being on the way. Aliyah etc. Get on their sick level.

>England

Woah, racist and ethno-centric much?

All of the UK is now home to Pakis, blacks, Indians, everyone of the world. Let's not try to be exclusive now

If double digits this will be the greatest film of all time

That's Bravo Nolan to you swine.

Probably not, since it didn't happen.

Hitler acquiesced to Fat Boy Goerings request to let him take care of the BEF, and the blob incompetently fucked it up.

Says the mongrelized burger, Lul.
Bitch we're still 80% white.

i guess they went with plan B
Sending in Muslim hordes

Holy fucking shit I can't believe you anglos are so autistic. How could you possibly NOT pick up the sarcasm on that post?

I've been thinking on this.
Their Samson Option is essentially a nuclear winter.
The dust from their total nuclear arm will reduce global crop yield to cause world wide famine.
They will take mankind down with them.

You think sarcasm translates well into text, therefore making you the spastic m8.

I'm just saying it is some random faggot professor.

I fucking KNEW they were gonna pump out WWII movies soon to remind the new generation about muh holocaust. You bet theyre afraid how anti semitism is catching like wildfire in the west

English Generals compared this act of sacrifice to the last stand of the spartans, it was truly amazing what the French did to save their credibility.

Also, England called up almost everything that could float to save those men, if they had not been able to retreat it would be possible for Hitler to force a peace treaty with England. They would have had no tanks, no army and no support from anywhere. Even Churchill might have to bend the knee, they would either face invasion or peace.

>Woah, racist and ethno-centric much?
>All of the UK is now home to Pakis, blacks, Indians, everyone of the world. Let's not try to be exclusive now
That's an opinion on Sup Forums NO ONE HOLDS. That would only be posted for trolling or sarcasm

>Dunkirk
>Where the British ran away with their tails between their legs after Hitler allowed them as a will of good faith.

>Bitch we're still 80% white.
that means america has 4 britains worth of white people

not really
England is a country of millions
home is a person's own personal space

The loss of the BEF wouldn't really have changed anything. The Axis had no means of crossing the Channel and no air superiority over the British Isles.

Go see Kimi no Na wa.

Way better movie and no (((propaganda))).

>country that borders Mexico and has had black people for 400 years
>country that is an island that willingly and enthusiastically imported millions of muds for no reason other than muh diversity

don't they do this every year? I can't remember a year where there wasn't some shekel grubbing kike movie reminding all the good goys about muh holohoax.

>we retreated!
>VICTORY!!!11!!
The Axis forces managed to withdrawl 400,000 men out of the Operation Uranus pincers. So, I guess that means they won the battle of Stalingrad in retrospect.

Will this be yet another installment of Christopher "can't control his extras" Nolan?

Maybe.

The Germans were autistic retards when it came to crossing water.

it may have stirred the british cabinet to come to peace terms though.i would have prioritized the dunkirk pocket over crossing the seine at that point

I mean...can he see his house from Dunkirk?

It's a very strange way to say it.

>A person's own personal space

Yeah...England.

They had 4x the airforce? They could not get across the channel by sea, but by air they outnumbered the RAF in a landslide. They could see them coming but they could hardly stop the Luftwaffe, they could at best contest the air

Counter Currents posted a great article today, tracing how Israel got their nukes: counter-currents.com/2017/04/how-israel-swindled-its-way-to-an-atomic-bomb/

I'm more concerned, however, over whether they've developed an Anglo bioweapon. An ethnic bioweapon for Arabs was first exposed in the '90s, and they've said to have mastered it now.
1998 -wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/

Imagine what kind of white-targeting scenarios they have dreamt up in think tanks. They've wargamed how to destroy us exponentially more than we have them. And yet they've spied on and infiltrated us more all the same.

They would not have had to cross the channel by sea, the Germans had massive air superiority. The English invaded France with paratroopers before they invaded on D-Day.... what would stop the Germans doing the opposite?

>Today I learned Americans don't know what percentages are

This, although any film about the Iraq war would just be some anti Sadam autism

Well, this is now speculative history so while strictly speaking it's true the Luftwaffe and allies outsized the RAF, this would only be decidedly relevant if the Axis had delayed Barbarossa. I still maintain it would've been extremely unlikely that air superiority could've been established. The German preconditions for invading Britain proper were both air and naval superiority, in any case.

>Christopher Nolan
The holocoaster a great ride
Schindler's List - All Executions and Kills:
youtube.com/watch?v=B3O_YaS3GVs

This Christopher Nolan guy also directed a movie about some genocide that didn't happen.

Why is he such a faggot?

Are you implying this place is one person?
And still cucked as ever
Explain why you were almost fully white 50 years ago, oh yeah, muh diversity amirite pedro?

How is Nolan an edgelord?

Because a lot of reddit redditors come here and try to spout buzzwords to fit in, Bruce.

Is it speculative history in any sense of the fucking word thought?

The only reason the RAF had any chance was that Hitler was autistic and switched his strategy, also the RAF was outnumbered the entire battle of Britain by several hundred air planes, this is a fact. When they pounded the english air fields Churchill asked during one late battle "what reserves do we have" and they told him they had absolutely none. The RAF was on the verge of cracking, their only ally was the force multiplier of having to attack from bases in France and early radar. If Hitler kept pushing the RAF they would have collapsed, they didn't have any help from the allies yet and could not have kept pilots running 8 sorties a day forever, its just not possible. Once the RAF was out of the way, there would be no opposition to an invasion by shock troops, and there would be nothing the navy could do about it.

>The only reason the RAF had any chance was that Hitler was autistic and switched his strategy
No it's that Britain had radar

Lwt s all say thanks to that nigger goering .

False, the RAF was still getting RAPED even with radar, they were outnumbered by 500+ planes in an age where people still needed to fly planes to get good at being in the air. They could get new pilots but they could not get real pilots until they had faced the enemy several times (and not died horribly)

>the RAF was still getting RAPED
Lol no they weren't

I'm saying radar significantly mitigated the problem

Are you implying Hitler was anti-Muslim OP?

If that's true, you got some reading to do.

Yes, it is speculative, for many, many reasons. Even the actual historical invasion plan was speculative -- von Rundstedt, Dönitz and Raeder all thought it was improbable to impossible. Without firm control of the seas there was no way to safely deliver material other than small arms and possibly very limited mechanised units in the invasion force. The Me 321 was the largest glider in the Luftwaffe, and it was a prototype with mixed results and needed rockets just to take off.
Consider that the invasion of Crete, while successful, had come at the cost of such heavy and punishing losses on Axis forces that the Germans decided to end the use of paratroopers altogether. An analogous Allied operation that was wholly a failure was Market Garden.
Even if you grant for the sake of argument that the Axis could've established total air superiority in 1939, it would've translated to nothing. An invasion of Britain by air would've been a bloodletting on par with the proposed invasion of Japan at best and a complete disaster at worst.

Except it did , 12 days earlier Hitler blocked the panzerdivisions of kleist at the gates of dunkerque

>Because reasons
This is a warning sign for the rest of the post.
>France hadn't even fought
Saar offensive. Learn to fucking google.
>Naziboos
Pakistanis larping as whites is almost worse than Americans larping as whites.

sealion presumed there would be air supremacy in south eastern england and the eastern channel. the plan allowed for the fuck huge amount of german river ferries all being assembled and dumping 5 infantry divisions into sussex and kent. a german parachute division was on standby to drop at kent as well. few more infantry divisons in the second wave and then two armored divisions would slowly be brought over.

without air superiority even a river crossing is very hazardous

Doesn't have to be a WW2 film

Remember the fucking concentration camp scene?

Sure, but the only defence the Germans had in a Sea Lion without naval superiority were the naval guns across the coast of France, and the mobile sFH 18s (6in) guns they planned to erect at Dover, notwithstanding the contradiction of capturing Dover in the first place, and bear in mind that the German infantry required thousands of tons of supplies per day, and that these would've had to be delivered by sea. It all demands that the Royal Navy would've sat idle and done nothing to interfere with the fragile ferry lines. But why would this be the case? There's no compelling answer.

air superiority could have held the fleet at bay. germany had thousands of ferries to supply the invasion. i don't think the invasion would have been successful either i'm just saying that the primary prerequisite would have been air superiority

>Reminder, Hitler allowed them to live.

thread.

Hitler didn't take the decision, the german generals did and they decided to not attack until the infantry caught back the motorized regiments.
They needed to be resupplied too and krauts were exhausted after fighting since days on meth.

I don't know where this meme comes from but it is pretty stupid

Fuck off with that shit, Hitler ordered the bef destroyed. Kluge and Rundsdedt halted cos fear of counter assault, and by he time orders were countermanded defences were in place.

Hitlers Dunkirk directive:
der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html

You fucking pastanigger

Are you daft? It took the combined might, logistics and planning of all the western allies to implement overlord. We had to come up with tech such as Pluto and mulberry. And that was after the LW was done as a fighting force. The krauts had no chance of a seaborne invasion

what genocide?

>propaganda
>underperform
You don't know how bad it really is do you?

>So, I guess that means they won the battle of Stalingrad in retrospect.
And I bet you think devils are winning the blood war too.

>I don't know where this meme comes from but it is pretty stupid

Same place as the extermination meme?

> tfw you hate some people a lot but can't wipe them out from the face of the earth.

Example:Aboriginal genocide

Didn't you say that Christopher Nolan made some movie about some bullshit genocide?

And in doing so he lost the war. England had already drafted a conditional surrender pending the outcome of the evacuation. If Germany surrounds the British expeditionary force and uses them as political capital or simply executes them en masse and then bombs civilian centers in England you never have a D-day, you never have a big week, you never hit German manufacturing centers, you never have a two front war. In other words: Germany wins.

But of course, anyone who studies history understands that they were not trying to win a war. They were trying to avoid a war. They had a military that didn't exist for more than 5 years, their best generals were green behind the ears, their previous generation of men have been decimated by the prior World War and therefore they were in a severe lack of men in the 35 to 45 age bracket. They made the mistake of showing their enemy mercy.

World would be better place had Hitler won.
Even better, had the Allies not sided with the fucking kikes and went to war, on the side of the god damn Soviet Union.
It speaks volumes of the character of the Allies, given how they sided with the god damn Commies.

Sieg Heil.
Nazis were the only allies my people ever had.

In May 1940, the British were on the verge of defeat. The English army was trapped at Dunkirk. Rather than take them prisoner, Hitler halted his generals for three days allowing 330,000 men to escape.

"The blood of every single Englishman is too valuable to shed," Hitler said. "Our two people belong together racially and traditionally. That is and always has been my aim, even if our generals can't grasp it." (Kilzer, p.213)

makes me cry

In May 1940, the British were on the verge of defeat. The English army was trapped at Dunkirk. Rather than take them prisoner, Hitler halted his generals for three days allowing 330,000 men to escape.

"The blood of every single Englishman is too valuable to shed," Hitler said. "Our two people belong together racially and traditionally. That is and always has been my aim, even if our generals can't grasp it."

>mercy
Hitler actual orders re the BEF in Dunkirk:

" 1. The next object of our operations is to annihilate the French, English, and Belgian forces which are surrounded in Artois and Flanders, by a concentric attack by our northern flank and by the swift seizure of the Channel coast in this area.

The task of the Air Force will be to break all enemy resistance on the part of the surrounded forces, to prevent the escape of the English forces across the Channel, and to protect the southern flank of Army Group A.

The enemy airforce will be engaged whenever opportunity offers.

2. The Army will then prepare to destroy in the shortest possible time the remaining enemy forces in France. This operation will be undertaken in three phases:
etc
"
War directive 13, issued 24th may, 1940

Hitler winning the war wouldn't have changed anything dicksucker. Hitler only cared about Germany, not us.

Letting the bad guys get away. Typical French behaviour

That is such a crock,
See

Well then, his men failed to accomplish his goals. That does nothing to invalidate that failure to win at dunkirk is why he lost.

Starting shit in the first place is the reason Hitler lost m8. Germany at no point had the resolve to fight another world war.

No one claims Dunkirk was a victory you stupid twat but you Yanks love making films about a failed British operation but when Hollywood makes a film about our successes in WW2 you literally replace the British with Americans and pretend it was a US success its hilarious

They had the resolve but not the resources

Im just sick of the myth that Hitler personally allowed the evacuation because of mercy or a love for us brits. I'm still dont think a seaborne invasion would have worked given the scale of what the western allies had to do to accomplish the Normandy landings - even after the luftwaffe was done.

You know my family told me stories about 'the armada of tiny ships', said it was a miracle, the channel was so calm it was like glass...

>thought it was a scifi movie for a second
now i'm disappointed.

>Consider that the invasion of Crete
holy shit, I just looked it up and it says they lost 284 aircraft. how is that possible? surely it's not all due to anti-aircraft fire, right? i can't find any info on allied planes participating.

yeah ok, so why did he spared the french at first then ?
I mean he could have obliterated the frogs THEN just offer peace to british soldiers and take them as prisoners right ?
You make no sense.
10k french soldiers died, and the city of dunkirk was 90% destroyed to save the brits.

archives.ecpad.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/bataille.pdf

coindeweb.net/blogsanssujetprecis/index.php?post/2007/11/17/440-comme-des-lions-le-sacrifice-heroique-de-l-armee-francaise-mai-juin-1940-de-dominique-lormier-1

And you can thank the Polish immigrants for that. Without them, you would be 30% white.

it was a victory though. without those 300k men the british would have no army and the germans would have walked over them with ease like they were planning to.

How is it the Allies fault that millions of white people died?

Hitler was the one who invaded all the countries around him like an agressive nigger. Also the "millions of white people" were Russian soldiers being dumped into the eastern front to fight for le stalin

What genocide?