The only correct political ideology is one I invented myself. I call it communo-populism...

The only correct political ideology is one I invented myself. I call it communo-populism. All corporations are nationalised and the general public are the shareholders. Can someone make a communo-populist flag?

Bump

Go away.

Why?

Bump

Interesting idea. What's to stop companies just moving overseas to avoid this system?

Global government.

This is retarded plan, you want to seize the means of productions and redistribute wealth
guess what
people in charge will redistribute wealth to themselves and nothing will change, except people without experience will be in charge, and people will die in the process

>Global government.
what the fuck is wrong with you
you want global wide communism regime?
Why?

My imaginary ideology is better than your imaginary ideology. I call it meism.

Gay. In-fact, you get a memeball.

I was so close to taking you seriously too :(

Don't yo think nation states are a little antiquated? They served their purpose historically, but we now face global problems that only a global government could resolve.

>Don't yo think nation states are a little antiquated
no I don't think so at all
globalism is cancer
>now we face global problems
caused by globalists
>only a global government could resolve
we will manage to do that on nation level, fuck off

> maybe communism will work this time

>bumping your own thread

Though I see your point. If sovereign nation states are competing against a growing amalagmating global state, it would be only a matter of time before the nation state cannot win a war vs the growing global state and would be cripped economically likely before being merged into the global state as it would not outproduce the larger state in a war (same reason US ended WW1 and WW2, industrial capacity of an emerging global state) and one of the biggest reasons for the EU forming not only to prevent war among europe but to allow europe to project global power to compete with the growing soviet union and USA.

How's this?

Yeah, and if we want real democracy we need to rid the world of the cancer that is corporatism.

then you should kill all jews
corporatism will stop being issue without kikes

I'm not convinced by this Jewish conspiracy thing.

you are bluepill incarnate

day of the peeler soon

Jews are a big part of corporatism, but dont kid yourself, jews are not even half the board of the most powerful corporations, 40% at most

fucking potato nigger

Well, you would have to have an IQ above 80 to
understand literally what has come out of (((their))) mouths about it.

Last three digits is my IQ.

Not bad.

Here you go, a communo-populism ball free of charge just as you'd like it

Thanks. But wait till you see, communo-populism is the future.