Professor Bike Lock Fag

just got his current address from an old classmate of his... as well as his family's fb

157 Waterfront Ct., Atwater, CA 95301

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SwkUJ
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums's collective abilities never fail to impress.

holly shit.

that's not the bke lock scum. we have no idea who this person is or their gender for that matter.

stop pushing fake news. you aren't CSI

>Bakersfield
Honeslty im not suprised. Have lived there myself and can confirm its a shithole.

facial analysis says otherwise, along with internet activity by the prof. Hes totally the bikelock fag, gtfo normie

Oh shit she's near me!

get rekt, antifa shill

Eric Clanton went to
Bakersfield Christian High School, class of 2006
He's from an upper class conservative family, he apparently went south when he entered college and turned into the huge faggot he is today.

157 Waterfront Ct, Atwater, CA. 95301 is his current address, verified by a normie that went to school with him.

>all those mutual friends
I don't use kikebook but this seems a little odd.. unless someone got into his account and nabbed these screens.

everybody walk the dinosaur

No, its from a normie high school classmate of his that doxxed him on fb in a group... I grabbed the screenshots to disseminate here for 1)verification by the rest of the autists and 2) turn over to whoever is currently after this faggot

(did anyone give the prior stuff to fbi yet, or just the limp dicked berkeley pd?)

Doing God's work, user

Did you get into his facebook?

Did they ever find a shipping address when Sup Forums got into his amazon account and 1-day'd him 14 bikelocks?

>facial analysis

larping as CSI. you can't even tell me the gender.

Pretty normal looking family.

He must be the black sheep of the family.

Hi antifa

From what was said, he's the only weirdo shitbag out of the whole clan... everyone has made something of themselves, he turned into a smelly commie faggot.

>or their gender
ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD?
OF COURSE WE KNOW, WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM FOR HIS LIFE TO BE CHANGED FOR EVER FROM NOW ON!

I haven't seen a substantial retort from you yet.

GREAT JOB user

Aryan Brotherhood just got a new toy,

>or their gender
Damn, I was sure we had him.

From the top guys, we're looking for a girl with a beard, moustache, and no breasts.

haha lmao
>>bakersfield: the profile pic

Will someone pay him a visit?

Good dump, OP. Saving for future dissemination. This will not fall down the memory whole.

Wow you are really going after his family too?

Keep phoning and emailing Diablo Valley College administration and faculty until they publicly announce they have fired him and he won't be teaching again in the fall there.

This isn't over yet.

I live soooooooo close to that, wtf

IMPORTANT DETAIL
Please save this picture, look inside on the yellow circle.

You see the veins pattern (upside down letter "Y") on his right arm.
The same veins pattern will occur on his right arm next time he raises it up and has pressure in his fist, this could be used in the court to make positive ID by proper medical expert.
Veins patterns are very specific to each person, same as finger prints.

I have one more picture with different right arm position and veins pattern.
Will post it in next post.

screenshot - save

Pre-Gender Self-Diagnosing Fawn

When you one of you gets BTFO you turn super fag huh?

Think about the hours it took, and you with no job...

>why we are the bad guise ;(((
>why didn't gamergute work ;((( ?
Sup Forums using his autism to make things worse
why this don't surprise me

imgur.com/a/SwkUJ

Sup antifa, getting scared? Shitting your pants again?

>I have one more picture with different right arm position and veins pattern.
>Will post it in next post.
follow the yellow arrows

CUTE CUTE C UTE

...and keep contacting media and berkeley police as well. Everyone should also save all photos/evidence/links and include them emails to media and police. KEEP PUSHING THIS MAINSTREAM UNTIL THE WHOLE COUBTRY KNOWS ABOUT DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE AND NEWS CREWS ARE THERE AROUND THE CLOCK.

weaponized autism is a true force to be reackoned with

this is against the law
consider yourselves reported on here and to the authorities

>christians
>normal

Why to suck his dick?

I think you need to admit that you'd knock, take a deep breath, and look at the ground when the door opens and mumble something before talking away.

>OMG bike lock fag BTFO

Please leave his father alone.

I have investments in California Resources Corb.

A very redpilled company. His folks sound like right-wingers. I don't know why ther son turned into duch a faggot.

Dox this guy!

Ruin his Career

Maybe the dad made him take showers together.

Agreed. Don't fuck with his family they look like good folks. Sometimes you just get a shit child.

it would be a real shame if someone accidentally spilled gasoline all over his house and then accidentally dropped a match, tragic really desu

So many other Antifa Communists look just like that. It's like they all own the same wardrobe. How can we be sure?

>Wow you are really going after his family too?
Hi newfriend, on Sup Forums we recommend lurking 1-2 years before posting and making yourself look like a fool.

Wait a minute. Didn't bike lock fag get arrested or something already?

I'm not saying stop, don't stop, I'm just asking.

The fundamentlist, evangelicals and prety much every sect created after the 18th century are very werid, they ruined Christianty.

We shouldn't completely dox his family. His family didn't hit people with bike locks so they don't deserve shame. They should know know the actions of Eric if not shown already what he did.

Awesome link bro, thanks for posting!

This is public information.

No laws violated.

true

Children are like pigs, if you try to pull them forward, they'll do everything to jump back.

Want to ensure your kid turns out redpilled? Force leftism upon them unreasonably.

>inb4 oy vey

How do you think most of us got here?

Hi faggot. It's too bad to see that you weren't here when doxxing fucked shit up.

But keep up the reddit-tier edgelord quips.

Did the original guy who got hit file a complaint with the police?
Will the police take any action if he didn't?

1. They're almost certainly pieces of shit themselves.
2. Collateral damage - he can be an example to the rest.

we can't and will be demonized if we're wrong. just hope we're right or it'll be like reddit's boston bomber shit but with consequences.

doxxing and raiding is against the rules faggot
sage goes in all fields, enjoy your b&

Off topic:

Buy stock in California Resources Corp. They are going to $15 per share soon.

Ticker CRC

Mods please don't ban me.

>post info about yourself on various websites
>get photographed in public committing felonies
>become an internet meme when you get found out and potentially ruin you and your families lives

don't become a meme guys

Anyone have the Amazon 14 locks receipt?

>good family
>money
>living in a nice house
>good job

I just dont fucking get it. Why he is larping as a hoodrat? I'm not a poorfag and I will likely not make as much in my entire life as he has right now. What the fuck he has to gain from this?

video evidence is enough to press charges with or without the victim's cooperation in court

no u

His parents are brian and kim you retard

The wayfarers he's wearing in the connection photos look the same too.

ban him for pumping while dumping

Sup Forums.org/rules#global4
>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

There was a picture of him unmasked sitting on a rock hiking or whatever. I also noticed the thing on his arm. I'm almost thinking it's an old scar or something.

>>Please leave his father alone.

THIS

Our beef is with the individual who thought it was a reasonable idea to assault another individual for merely having a different opinion. lets not drag family members into this nonsense.

said we ought to ruin this guys career and i totally agree, get this piece of shit out of teaching.

I'd love to see him explain why he is a suitable individual to be teaching children when he has a public assault charge on him.

yes those are a unique indicator

>Please leave his father alone.
Family at this stage is very fair game.
They need to know who he really is, and they need to state their positions in respect to his very violent very brutal aggressive activities.

>Sup Forums hacked his Amazon account
Already I don't believe this. On top of the books literally about cuckoldry in his purchases, I'm calling fake and gay

Bikelock Antifa is a professor at a college in SAN FRANCISCO.

Atwater, CA is much too far away to be his actual home.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

they'll probably give him a raise

bash-the-fash ego trip.

But my parents are very redpilled and right wing, and all my siblings are right wing, including myself. I guess some people are just weak minded

well, beat the shit out of both of them then
nothing of value will be lost

Jesus fucking Christ what a faggot. 'My "philosophical comrades" '

He should put a bullet through his head and spare us his drivel

>I also noticed the thing on his arm. I'm almost thinking it's an old scar or something.
there are veins bulged with blood.

Anyone got link to that video the Belgian made that fully dissects Antifa riots?

Savior of minorities mentality. I'm Asian and I see it all the time out here, faggots preaching love and equality to others while fellating themselves.

In a sense, white people should be ashamed of themselves, but not the ones that keep getting shamed. I can deal with racists and bigots just fine, it's even fun sometimes to toy with them. These patronizing Jesus figures on the other hand really get under my skin...

brent, brent, brent, brent, brent, brent, brent, brent, he's a brent...

>Want to ensure your kid turns out redpilled? Force leftism upon them unreasonably.
>>inb4 oy vey
>How do you think most of us got here?
shit youre righht

OY VEY I wonder (((Who))) the mods are

OP is disseminating incorrect info. For what purpose are you doing this Eric?