PARIS TERRORIST ALREADY ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING COPS

The terrorist who opened fire this very night against police officers on les Champs-Élysées was arrested in 2001 for... shooting on police officers and was in potential terrorist file aka "fiché S"

source
leparisien.fr/faits-divers/il-tire-sur-un-policier-pendant-sa-garde-a-vue-10-04-2001-2002090649.php

translation :
In 2001 Karim Cheurfi who was under police custody asked for his medicine to a guard, immediately after the cell opened he grabbed his handgun and fired at him. Condamned to 20 years of imprisonment he was liberated for he dindu nothin'

image sort of related
>France asking for more

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/il-tire-sur-un-policier-pendant-sa-garde-a-vue-10-04-2001-2002090649.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is some material for reforming the judiaciary system

nuke france, its the horror of europe next to sweden. a ruined country. atleast the uk is undergoing reform.

i'm glad le pen's chances are boosted to win.

>Karim
Of course

>nuke france
>i'm glad le pen

A-Are you a tsundere ?

In France, we even have a term to mock people saying "let's not jump to conclusion, it's not necessarely islam" : "cepalislam"

The French Are Not Serious about Security.

> we don't need to worry about him
> as long as he can't get a gun he's harmless
> and guns are banned, so he can't get a gun
> OMG another dead cop how did he get a gun

We have our batch of leftist judges, it's worse than in California here.

literally on clicked this for the ass

Sounds normal
Soon you'll be doing the US style of prison sentences where life in prison is actually life in prison.

Of course then you'll be throwing whites in just because "equality"

But apparently suicidal insanity is the very basis of our civilization

If he fired at a cop, why did they take him alive? Can't complain about judges if you don't justifiably kill him when you have the oppurtunity

whos got the video for op pic? ive searched for hours and nothing.

I hope he mailed in he's two ballot papers before they arrested him

god damn that ass

He was also taken under custody for planning to kill cops. He had asked for an automatic weapon to kill police. They let him go free of charges, not enough evidence against him.

Fresh from reddit

This progressive is right! A couple of murdered cops here and there is a very small price to pay for the blessings of multiculturalism and mass migration. Hell, who will even miss 'em? The worst part about it is all the media attention giving migrants and the peaceful religion of islam such a bad name so we should probably put a stop on that.

brap

My God, that fucking faggot should be skinned alive.

Sauce on ass?

>: "cepalislam"
qu'est-ce que c'est?
What's the cepal bit mean?

Ah man, I know people here in Mississippi who actually say that unironically on (((social media))).

Contraction of , "this is not islam", a phrase the autistic leftists repeat five times a day while bowing down to Mecca.

"it ain't" in sms speak

I hope you got raped by a shitskin than I would ask if your asshole is multi-kulti enough

I'd slam that pusy for hours

You could add "padamalgam", which translates (very) roughly to "not all muslims" or whatever the color or religion or terrorists is.

I hope you got raped by a shitskin than I would ask if your asshole is multi-kulti enough

>leparisien.fr/faits-divers/il-tire-sur-un-policier-pendant-sa-garde-a-vue-10-04-2001-2002090649.php
Election coming, spread it on social media.

bump for one piece swimsuits
hhnnnggg

well you know at this point it's not like policemen shouldn't be well more trained with their firearms too. The amount of times this happens is embarassing.

He's being sarcastic, pay more attention during your English language classes.

Kanon Takigawa

Who gone brap dis?

nuke britain
it's filled with imbred alcoolics

>when your face is flatter than your ass