Death row inmate Ledell Lee executed by lethal injection

katv.com/news/local/death-row-inmate-ledell-lee-dies-by-lethal-injection

Good. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Institutionalized racism probably forced him to kill that whitie baka

>Ledell Lee

he raped many women, filmed it, beat a lady to death like 30 something times with a tire iron. and the law was upheld tonight.
>arkansas in the house.

one down one to go

praise kek

we have 7 more to go before the end of the month. i think only 5 or 6 can actually happen though due to legal maneuvers.

>ARKANSAS FIGHTS TO EXECUTE TWO MEN WITHOUT TESTING DNA EVIDENCE THAT COULD EXONERATE THEM

>In Lee’s case, the records show shocking failures of his defense attorneys, both at trial and post-conviction, which were compounded by egregious conflicts of interest. His trial judge was having an affair with the prosecutor; the two would later get married. The same judge later expressed his regret at appointing a lawyer to Lee’s state habeas proceeding who showed up to court obviously intoxicated. A state prosecutor raised concerns that the attorney was slurring his words, stumbling in the courtroom, and speaking incoherently, while “introducing the same items of evidence over and over again.” Later, the judge told the lawyer that he was unaware he had only recently been in rehab. “If I had known that, I would not have put you on this case,” he said.

>Yet despite ample blood and fingerprints at the scene, virtually no physical evidence was found to match Lee. The case against him relied on eyewitness testimony — now known to be notoriously unreliable — along with two main pieces of forensic evidence. One was an apparent blood spot found on a pair of Converse sneakers Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest. According to the Arkansas Supreme Court, a state serologist “confirmed the presence of blood, but consumed the entire sample, thus removing the opportunity for independent analysis by the defense.” The second piece of evidence was a hair sample thought to come from a black man “and found to be ‘consistent’ with Lee’s based on microscopic examination — a forensic method that has since been discredited,” according to the Innocence Project.

>The number of death row exonerees climbed to 158 this week

Not very bright, are you?

2pbp

Best case scenario is he did it and the right man was killed.

Worst case scenario is a dead nigger.

As you can see, there's no downside.

HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE HE GOT BTFO'D

kek wills it

And he gets the least painful way to die that the state could come up with

Considering odds are we will die in some car crash or by so men painful condition I'd say that nigger got off easy as fuck

libtards always do this. every fucking time, without fail there they are, calling into question everything even if they have to make up stories.

what they don't tell you is that a jury of the accused's peers did not have ANY doubt as to his guilt. otherwise there would have been a hung jury or an acquittal.

i will never understand the libtard mind that is unironically pro-abortion as a Right and yet vehemently opposed to the death penalty for the most violent, crazy criminals.

As well:

>The ruling put all executions on hold. Shortly afterward, a second ruling, by the Arkansas Supreme Court, granted a stay to Johnson, with lawyers for the Innocence Project successfully arguing that Johnson has the right to an evidentiary hearing in order to make the case for DNA testing. Lee, too, has the Innocence Project on his side, as well as lawyers with the ACLU. He, too, has fought for DNA testing, to no avail.

>Lawyers this week sought a stay of execution from the Arkansas Supreme Court, arguing that the Converse sneakers and hair fibers should be subject to DNA testing, which has advanced by leaps and bounds since the 1990s. But their argument was rejected.

>But putting aside the DNA evidence, perhaps the biggest red flag in the case was the state’s reliance on Heath’s traumatized young daughter, Ashley. Though she was found incompetent to testify at Johnson’s first trial, in 1994, Ashley was deemed ready to take the stand for the retrial in 1997. The 10-year-old delivered testimony that seemed heavily influenced by relatives and prosecutors — a fact that alarmed members of the Arkansas Supreme Court who reviewed the case years later.

>“The only reason a judge or politician would not allow DNA testing to be done in a case is because they want to kill no matter what.”

No one cares about the racist white jury. There is no physical evidence, and they are not testing DNA that could be actual evidence.

Dindu nuffin

yessir

1 less nigger

and yet the jury didn't have a doubt in their collective mind that this guy was guilty.

instead of cherry picking "what went wrong for this poor nigger of lowly circumstance" you should be killing yourself or cursing your mother for not having one of your beloved abortions.

You know, sometimes reality is alright.

don't forget the mandated appeal(s) since this happened in 1993. they found no reason to overturn the jury's verdict. I think the original death warrant was signed in 1996

>and they are not testing DNA that could be actual evidence.
because it would just turn up another coon that will cost 6 million shekles to prosecute

BTFO

came to post this, glad a fellow burger did before me