What meds is Sup Forums on? effexor and lunesta here

what meds is Sup Forums on? effexor and lunesta here.

I used to be on effexor for anxiety/panic attacks but it wore off after almost 5 years to the day. I went and saw my dr and he said its because patents can only last 5 years so they engineer it that way.

effexor, adderall, valium

Just Keppra.

Took Effexor and other SSRI's for anxiety for about a year and I wouldn't recommend that shit to anyone.

nothing because I don't have any problems and I'm not a pill popping faggot addicted to the medical jew. I swear it sometimes feels like pills just make people sicker. Medical science has advanced a lot, but I swear some of these meds are being prescribed for no reason other than so the doc can make more money.

good goy

Effexor is SNRI. I wouldn't recommend it either desu.

Same. I'd rather die at 80 and leave a good amount to my kids then pay pharma 10s of thousands a year just so I can sit in a wheelchair and watch TV.

H20 and gud food, I was put on shit before but nothing worked better than just getting some vitamin D and exercise.

My psychiatrist seemed pretty buttblasted when I decided to go off my meds. Doing great now been almost a year since coming off em.

The red pill.

why not? I legit had zero side effects...dr said something about depending on where you are from in the world some people don't get as many side effects or none at all. Being Irish he said they don't get many

Stop taking pharmaceuticals.

amoxicillin. Got me an ear infection ;_:

sugar

methotrexate

Used to take adderal and some anti-depressant, stopped years ago. I think it was a combination of those drugs and my unhealthy sleep schedule that's caused my memory problems.
Thanks mom for shoving me in a children's asylum for a month so I could be medicated at 12. Really helped turn me into a well adjusted member of society.

Vyvanse
Welbutrin
Celexia

Been combining BC powder with beer pretty much every night. Enhances the buzz and as long as i eat something i wont get stomach ulcers

none

Does anyone know of any medication that can turn me gay? Traps are getting hotter by the minute but I still mind even a feminine penis.

shit man, on metho too. how is it going?

Didn't do anything to help my anxiety, made me tired and suicidal, and made is nigh impossible to get an erection.
Also getting off of it was a bitch, took months to taper off until I could go without it and not have terrible headaches.

I don't take drugs.

im irish and have taken effexor
have fun when you try to get off it
im actually surprised that they still prescribe it.
i was on it at least a decade ago, figured they would have made something better? by now

Not bad honestly. Haven't had much in the way of side effects. Early on some nausea and joint pain but now it's not bad.

You?

>almost all of the pill poppers are American
What the fuck is wrong with you? Giving my country a bad name like the nigs and the single mothers.

modafinil master race

Vivance
Red pills

>falling for the pharmaceutical jew
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Omega-3s
Get over yourselves

This 1-2 a week if needed tbqh desu

I stopped taking my pills a while back but I was on depokote, trazodone, lithium and celexa along with some other shit the pills were making me sick

haldol for the ptsd

0.25 Mg Xanax.

I might take it 2 times a month, because sometimes long car rides send me into a panic attack.

>Does anyone know of any medication that can turn me gay?
lmao

that's fuckin sad.

Good to hear.

Get pretty tired after taking it, but that's gotten better after a little while. Doc says I might be off at the end of the month, though I'll have to hold and see.

Going to bed. Wish you well user. Night

Caffeine and nicotine for me!

I used to have medicine until I took the red pill. Weed and I'm good.

>have mental health problem
>choose to be responsible and seek help
>doctors don't actually do anything and just push pills on you
>said pills typically have significant withdrawal effects making them difficult to stop taking

None

Sertraline and Lorazepam, they make me feel like shit and they have ruined my life.

Redpills

water and food. it really keeps dehydration and starvation at bay, its great.

yeah getting off it was rough for me too...kept having "brain zaps"

The Pentagon was trying to develop such a drug but I don't think they succeeded. You can maybe start taking estrogen and couple that with Addyi, a drug to treat female sexual dysfunction. Best of luck!

Have you tried having willpower? But in all seriousness, try lowering your doses over time.

gabapentin and zoloft

My dick doesnt work sometimes but hey its better than having seizures and feeling suicidal and anxious

sildenafil and boipucci

Nothing prescription except glasses for pupils which won't close enough, caffine and asprin for the occasional pounding headache.

I did lower my doses. It took about 2 months of lowering the dose every week or so.
I'm no longer taking anything except Keppra, which I take to control my epilepsy. It sucks too but it beats having seizures.

I don't take any and moltar will judge those who take them needlessly

Ben?

Nuvaring.

Diagnosed with Severe treatment resistant depression. OCD, GAD, PTSD, Bi-polar disorder and also panic attacks. i'm on...

paxil
wellbutrin
lithium
ziprasidone
trifluoperzine
propanolol
clonidine
dexmethylphenidate
Omega -3's
Phosphatylcholine
RNA/DNA 500/500
Choline bitarate
inositol
and citicoline

being alive is fun, especially having flashbacks seeing your family die infront of you :D

someone please end my suffering.

Zero. Feel fine look fine, people are to dependent on pills

As someone heavily involved in the psychopharma sector, I seriously advise you quit anything that isnt adderall or absolutely critical for your immediate sanity.

SSRI wont kill you over a month, but it will kill you.

The FDA committees who cleared prozac in the US were likely drunk/under duress.

Enjoy your Stevens-Johnsons Syndrome. Having skin is pretty nice fyi.

can you explain what it feels like to feel suicidal?

I just want the kek perspective

I take claritin because I'm sick

>taking the medical jew

Just beer

PEZ

How hard is it to get a prescription to adderall? I like it a lot, helps me function a lot better than I normally would.

I really can't stay focused on anything I find boring and I have a high tendency to leave shit unfinished. Quit jobs on the spot, pace around, don't pay attention to literally anything I don't want to. Fuck man.

Alcohol.

Willpower doesn't help with schizophrenia

Caffeine and sugar.
If I wasn't such a fat fuck that ate McDonald's and guzzled soda and shaved my neckbeard I could pass as a B- normie.

Oh shit, what happened?

Nobody taking Brain Force or Super Male Vitality?

Wellbutrin and Vyvanse 70's

How does schizophrenia affect you? I'm kinda interested

>SSRI wont kill you over a month, but it will kill you.

Source?

I'm on benazepril, I really should stop going to 4chins its effecting my health.

coffee and water.

What about SNRI's?

Adderall. Fucking love it.

Nothing but that sweet, sweet ganja.

Would have you read "Anatomy of an epidemic"

Provides dozens of studies

Fluoxetine here. Works great!

>stopped taking shitty meds due to concerns over long term psychological implications
>still smoke pot every day