AUS/pol/ Chips and goon on Friday afternoon edition

G'day my fellow Australian friends, it's time for the daily AUS/pol/ thread. Were you all aware that you're all a bunch of koala fuckers? Fuckin' wish Centrelink would give me like $20,000 for no reason. I could use the shekels. Either way, that's won't happen. Anyway, what the fuck are you cunts doing this cool Friday? Who's going to the club to drink overpriced drinks and fuck STD ridden club whores? Who's going to the bar with their mates to sink VB's? Who's sitting inside on Sup Forums? I know I am. Anyway, let's get to the news.

>CBA raises rates on loans - debt slaves BTFO - one step closer to property bubble popping

news.com.au/finance/money/costs/commonwealth-bank-hikes-fixed-rate-interest-rate-deals/news-story/ff785acbc7a988eea5485e19ff9f8ae5

>Melbourne about to get BTFO by storms

news.com.au/technology/environment/victoria-weather-watch-latest-warnings-and-melbourne-forecast/news-story/1c562619f91599ca780af5ee89685774

>Dirty Kiwi's BTFO by new citizenship text

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/watch-up-60-000-kiwis-in-australia-left-limbo-after-citizenship-goalposts-moved

>That traitorous dumb cunt Blumf is gonna lock up Australian hero Assange who won him the election with all those Hillary leaks

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/21/us-preparing-charge-julian-assange-cnn

>Mike "All queers must be executed" Pence is visiting Australia - Malcolm Turnbull practicing his cock sucking skills in anticipation

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-21/us-vice-president-pence-en-route-to-australia-asia-trip/8459344

And that's about it, friends. Never forget that all AUS/pol/ threads without this trip are fake threads this is the only real one.

Cheers you dumb cunts.

PS You're a shit cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

watoday.com.au/wa-news/swan-taxis-cab-driver-caught-doing-a-poo-in-leederville-park-20160303-gn9vx9.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, fuck our shit tier losers who run away to Australia.

Round them up and put them in a gas chamber for all I care.

>shit tier losers
>running to Australia

I think you mean well educated folks leaving to Australia for better opportunities.

I was thinking about emigrating to your beautiful country. Should I?

>Round them up and put them in a gas chamber for all I care.
Most of them are brown if it makes you feel better

No.
We don't need any more criminals.

This. I'm getting a promotion+transfer to Sydney in a few months

But I have a PhD in physics.

Nice meme degree faggot.

But I make €90,000 a year.

>euros
Nice meme money faggot.

why are you asking us? if you want to and can, then go ahead

But it's stronger than the Dollar.

He's a foreigner who clearly hasn't heard our national creed which is:
"Fuck off, we're full."

Also, he's a criminal potato nigger. We have enough Indian sub-humans without importing the fucking Irish.

See

I'm coming to Australia this September to Study Finance at University of Sydney.

Should I bring hell lotta condoms with me? I'm a fair 5'10 tall gym lard.

Could the formatting be worse in the OP

Also, you all are cunts

Australian girls hate Indians.
Asian girls want white guys.
Indian girls want white guys.

It's more than likely you'll just be jerking off, sorry.

Also, please poo in the toilets. Not the floor.

I really don't give a fuck what happens to them either tbqh. I don't respect faggot traitors.

You're an autistic little fucker aren't you?

It's perfect formatting, my American friend. Would you prefer it if I poured some corn syrup on it?

I'll be posting some pics in /b soon.
You better be there cuck.

How do you figure, fellow Ausfriend?

lol I wouldn't worry about it pajeet, you wont be getting any

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

long live the queen

Post them here you can't-poo-in-the-loo Indian filth.

We'll too bad you fucking kangaroo, I'm emigrating to your shitty thread.

LONG
LIVE
QUEEN
LIZZY

I bet your potato nigger self can't pass our brand new citizenship test. That's because you're a potato nigger. You will always be a potato nigger.

Anyone been here?

Yeah it's in the Blue Mountains just outside of Sydney. They are lovely mate.
But you can't come.
Because you're a fat burger.

My elder brother already graduated last year. He was drowning and swimming in white pussy for whole 2 year.
Also, he told me Aussie chicks want some Kamasutra skills so I've already acquired quite few of them.

how about here?

Did you learn by fucking your brothers boipucci? I bet you did.

There is no corn syrup there, American friend. Why would you even want to go there?

Why don't you get bitten by a shark you abo shitskin?

Because it looks like you'll find a dinosaur behind every bush

Like something out of the jurassic period

No he didn't even come back for once in last 3 years. Probably he's gonna stay there.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

t. A fucking potato nigger

It may do, but you can't eat them.

>"Y-y-yeah little bro, I-I was totally drowning in pussy"

Its more than likely our legal prostitution system is the only chance he'll score at some white aussie puccii

Look, you're beyond saving. You literally only replied with memes. You're a great example of why children shouldn't be allowed to browse the internet unsupervised.

>3:30 auspol

Get a fucking life you scum piece of shit

A potato nigger, everybody.

How would brown people end up having been in nz long enough to try to immigrate somewhere else? I thought you guys were just white or rich chinese, and have abos as one of your less domesticated species of wild animals that can kill you.

>getting this butthurt over bantz
just promise me you wont take your anger out on your wife and kids like a typical irishman

Oi ya cunt fuck off we're full

dont squat on the loo seat either.

Brown cock inside the white pussy looks really good.
I'm already hard

Why do Indians always say this? I have never seen an Indian man with a white chick. I have seen every kind of interracial couple possible, even Chinese men with black women, but never Indian men with anyone but Indian women. Even then, never young Indian men with women.

I have nice loos at my home and I've learned how to poo in loo. You need not to worry about that kangz.

We have legal prostitution. So knock yourself out there. Doubtful you'll find a white girl who wants your dick without you paying though.

Bring some extra rupees, so get to work at the local market, Panjeet.

Do you have any concept of the in-group?

There only trying to better themselves, your country is such shit tier, literally nothing is good about it.

>Why do Indians always say this? I have never seen an Indian man with a white chick. I have seen every kind of interracial couple possible, even Chinese men with black women, but never Indian men with anyone but Indian women. Even then, never young Indian men with women.

It's because you live in your moms basement.

Come out, feel fresh, witness the happening. Cry for you virginity and how browns are pounding your future wifes

T.arts degree

The cool kids? I'm not one of them as I'm a failure.

>browns
Every brown but you, poo.

Shh I don't want him to make fun of me for being a loser.

>Doubtful you'll find a white girl who wants your dick without you paying though

They'll be drowning in my semen. Lool

daily reminder that denmark invented "we're full"

Get fucked ya gay cunt.

>browns
>Every brown

You were 100% correct till here.

we arent even joking.. like it sounds like we are bantz but we arent.. u wont unless you pay..

>Implying Indians are high-test enough to produce enough semen to drown white semen demons.

No.

Anyway, there are too many Indians here. Can't you just go to Pakistan or something?

We're talking national immigration policy not dinnertime etiquette faggot

There are too many foreigners in this AUS/pol/.
Daily reminder that this is for Australians only. All lesser races (Americans and Brits included) need to fuck off.

Most of them advertise they don't root Blacks and Pajeets, unless they're Thai.

Let's see. I can get some good University here itself. The major reason I'm coming to Aus is white pussy.

We hate him, we all hate him.
People are out to get him because of how he is.

Thais will root a dog if the pay is good enough.

> Pakistan

Fuck off. Not that subhuman Islamic shit.

>India
>Good universities

If you've got good universities, why haven't they researched toilets yet? Huh?

You might as well be a foreigner

Yeah he could do the redpilled thing and go to uni in Melbourne to get a real arts degree

if your gonna try.. ur gonna have to stay right away from indian food for a few months.. that shit has got to leach out from ur bones.. and you have to be one of those paler British colonised type Indian.. if you can do all that, good luck poobruh

daily reminder that danes are the greatest bantsers in the world

Glad you took my advice on the Trip OP. Hopefully this is the end of the multi-thread faggotry

>Dirty Kiwi's BTFO by new citizenship text
Shiiiiiiiet, oh well, i married an aussie, citizenship here i come

STOP BULLYING ME

LEARN TO POO IN LOO
SIGN TELL YOU HOW TO POO IN LOO

You're going to die because of this, you're getting in the way of the wrong people.
This is not about bullying, or friends, or banter.
You're a fuckin idiot cunt.

tough cunt

Am I pale enough?

reported to the feds

Toilets are not used by the poo uneducated masses. But it might get over within 3-4 years. The present Modi govt. is working tirelessly to build up the nation.

>How would brown people end up having been in nz long enough to try to immigrate somewhere else?
They're limp wristed faggots that couldn't handle the natives like the rest of the anglosphere, so they cucked out and signed a treaty with them.

>Indians
>doing stuff
>not being corrupt poos and using the money to fund a golden shitting street

This make me shit in streets while I live in Sydney.
Fuck off Kangz else I'll even shit in the Kangaroo pouch.

you fuckers ruined bondi beach. fuckin pasty goblin looking faggots

fuck off we're full

The average white woman finds Indians abhorrent. Sorry shitskin, you are abbo tier.

fuck off we're full

>Be Australia
>Not part of North America or Europe
>Cri

watoday.com.au/wa-news/swan-taxis-cab-driver-caught-doing-a-poo-in-leederville-park-20160303-gn9vx9.html

>be a part of Europe
>get raped

Desu I'm happy away from all the shitskins

If that's the case then I know the clinical process to synthesize Chloroform.

>Yeah right, I'm too ambitious with muh dreamz.