Tfw studying Economics for 2.5 years and realised voting to leave the EU was a fucking mistake

>tfw studying Economics for 2.5 years and realised voting to leave the EU was a fucking mistake

>studied economics for 2.5 years
>didn't read Hayek
>probably read keynes

no wonder you think it was a mistake.

>Money is the only thing that matters

UK has higher GDP than Korean but in Korea I don't get things stolen, I don't get stabbed, and I almost never have to see wogs.

Hayek would also have agreed to stay in a common market

> tfw when the nobel laureates of your field (and it's a fake nobel at that) can't even make basic policy recommendations inside their area of alleged expertise or predict reality

muh unintended consequences!

yeah but there's heaps of Koreans there which is just as bad

>2.5 years of economics
>im a fucking expert now

Hayek was a free-marketeer, wtf are you talking about!

I'd rather be in a rich multicultural city than a poor safe village desu.

Besides, wealthy generally correlates with lower crime.

Of course that's your contention.You're a first year grad student. You just finished some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison prob'ly, and so naturally that's what you believe until next month when you get to James Lemon and get convinced that Virginia and Pennsylvania were strongly entrepreneurial and capitalist back in 1740. That'll last until sometime in your second year, then you'll be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood about the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of militarymobilization.

how about them apples

Do you like apples?

the answers to the economy lie in theology, like all things. You fucking hack

Yep. Sadly the people who voted out didn't have the chance to study as you did.

Now you are going to suck it.

this

When are you moving to Detroit?

This. The people in the field of economics never cease to amaze me.
Ironically, I would say about 75% of people that study it in school are at their most knowledgeable after about a year, when you learn the basics. After that they get dumber and dumber with all the scatter brain teachings involved

Yes, you are far more educated than I even though I'm at the top of my class!

For who?

You are the worst kind of modern untermensch imaginable. What you just said brilliantly encapsulates why the western world is going to shit so quickly. Dozy fucking dribbling bellends like you only caring if you get to keep all your modern toys and luxuries no matter what else changes.

>studying economics
>for 2.5 year

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA fucking an hero newfag

You sound like a faggot.
Where are you being "educated"?

No higher IQ and higher time preference correlates with less crime, you can be a psychopathic millionaire who made all his money off of drug cartel money laundering and murder.

Which is basically how we do make money, by killing tens of thousands of people for shekels

>implying the EU is about free trade anymore.

You know what correlates much better with crime than wealth? Homogeneity and no dirty skin people.

St. Andrews

Everyone. Enjoy your inflation.

This

Bruh.the eu euro zone was a fucking disater remeber greece and spain

>Ameriblubber waddles into the thread and makes an irrelevant point

By now, I literally equate the LE ANGRY CRYING FEELS BAD MFW SUICDE MEME meme with shilling. You're such a lame shit.

>st.Andrews

Liberal faggot kys

Bantz

>Didn't read Social Policy

Kys my man, I bet you don't even have a job

Did you ever stop to think economics doesn't take into account anything else?

The thing is most agree the EU initially seemed like a great idea. Free trade? Why not.The problem is that's not what the EU really is.

The question is, why can't you leave the EU and just negotiated a free trade agreement with them or anyone else without having to have a foreign body decide your immigration policies, or any other law. What's stopping that?

I'll tell you what's stoping that, ulterior motives and it's those motives you should be weighing up again selling your country out.

this modern education turns people into memes faster than you can say kek

fpbp

Hows the harem? God I got to get me one of those.

underrated

>user doesn't understand what a free market is

>Brexit is bad, my economic teacher told me so and I had to agree if I wanted to pass the class.

wooow, but go sell your freedom for few shekels for the rich

>free market
>EU regulations

>tfw studying Economics for 2.5 years and realised voting to leave the EU was a fucking mistake
Leaving the EU was a mistake because the Brits are naturally cucks as all their fucking men went and died in world war 1 and 2.

Leaving the EU could have had a white nation result from it rather you cucks are keeping your immigrants and you cucks are keeping your women's rights still intact.

If you had removed akmid from your country and taken away your women's rights sure it might be a broke country but it sure would have grown and survived unlike now as it will die.

>the EU promotes a free martket

reminder that US made medical equipment comes with a near 15% tariff. You can read about it on the EU imports website.
>But if the US used tariffs that would be bad, man!

Economics fags are like Extreme Christians and should be treated as such, they read this shit in they're textbooks, that's based on history, and take it as Gospel that, this is how the future is gonna be. Pure Dogma.

Keep on studying then

Is it near the Old Course? Do you get a discount on greens fees?

Imagine being such a brainlet that you immediately associate a political ideology with a University attendee.

Not an argument.

Just because the EU has tariffs on outside goods does not discount its achievement as a free trade area for 28 nations. Strawman argument.

American education.

>studied economics
>thinks voting for brexit was his worst mistake

Yeah.

2.5 years wasted if you have not embraced Austrian Economic Theory.

Brexit, and hopefully soon Frexit is the best thing that has happened in 25 years.

OP: buy Lloyds Bank stock. Buy all you can afford.

> probably read (((David Ricardo)))

Burden of proof is on you to prove that tariffs and taxes are somehow essential to maintaining a free market. Hayek would be applauding the Brexit right now.

Type your question with less autism.

Yes wealthy people commit less crime. HOWEVER the highest income bracket of niggers commit more murders than the poorest whites.

then why are multicultural cities crime rates the highest in America?

let me guess. you are studying keynesian economics. you should literally kill yourself.

sweet ad hominem bro

move back into the EU if it means so much to you

So "I can't"
Ok.

because of global warmbing

wtf how do i change my vote?

Your own centeral bank pres says it was a good idea.
>2.5 years
Okay kid

Some UK businesses have already begun moving to Europe and Ireland. I haven't heard any news of the opposite happening.

>studying Economics for 2.5 years
>only now realizes that leaving the EU was a mistake

Don't you learn economic history on your first year!?

How the hell is letting Greece sleep on your couch and eat all the food in your fridge until the end of time the correct decision?

Greece was over borrowing and then they got told the EU wouldn't be supporting that. How could you misunderstand what happened so badly?

>tariffs on outside goods
Wait until you've actually read Maastricht or any other EU founding/governing document before opening your snaggle-toothed mouth, you pasty cod nigger.

If the EU even fucking remotely resembled a free market in any way at all the referendum never would've been held. The fact of the matter is the UK is a net contributor into a trade and governance system that benefits only Germans. That's not how free markets function, bruh.

"overborrowing" essentially no, whereas Ireland has a pretty good deal with the UK (even without EU membership, Ireland would still be the main provider of a lot of goods consumed in the UK, and would import from the UK in exchange)

That is - the British Isles are self sustaining, if you include Ireland and some overseas territories owned by the UK. Even if you don't, you can include the close neighbours and the UK suddenly seems a lot more independent than the (((media))) makes it out to be. Both the Netherlands and Ireland earn too much by trading with Britain to act as if the EU would be a decisive factor. The Dutch would likely leave the EU before they turn away from $45,000,000,000 worth of exports.

Greece never had this. Their economy wasn't strong enough to begin with, they didn't have steady trading partners and the EU acted incredibly irresponsibly when they loaned money to them.

Greece is a hard working nation, but there's only so much you can do when all of your exports are terrible, and you rely on tourism to keep cities alive.

This is where the EU comes in - with the Eurozone. If Greece had absolute control over its own currency, it would be able to draw in an incredible amount of money from tourism - with the drawback that they couldn't import much.

For many Greeks, this is the best decision. They would rather have a slightly higher food bill than a significantly lower income.

The US should dissolve before Americans feel they can criticise the EU.

We trade more with the EU then with the UK. I'm sure it's the same for the Netherlands.

EU indoctrination sure did a number on you.

This

Better my kids have modest Christmas presents than be forced to wear the veil

No I just try to be big picture. The EU has its problems but the US and Russia would try to claim European countries as their satelite states if the EU broke up.

Think there is a democratic deficit now? Try explaining to Putin you dont like Islamic immigration.

They trade more with individual European countries.

Unless the EU shoots itself in the head and spergs out at every country, drastically shortening its lifespan - then the agreements will remain the same.

Because Ireland, likely, would rather have ALL of their trade intact, minus a small tariff here or there.

Not a nationwide boycott of the single biggest trade partner, cutting international trade in half.

We are already making our preparations for you to leave, not to leave with you.

Russia inflated a nationalist sentiment in their Satellite states, since you want your human shields to stay put.

>US and Russia would try to claim European countries as their satelite states if the EU broke up.
>the US
lmao

They don't have to commit crime, the liberal coastal democrats work and study extra hard to make sure that they all live a cozy and safe life in the wealthiest country on Earth while they sit around and do meth all day.

>The US wouldnt try to exert leverage on Western Europe
Lmao back at you.

>wealthiest
Gulf oil states? Small European barely countries? City states in Asia?

"Making preparations"

We'll see. I don't trust that France, Ireland, Germany or the Netherlands place the EU above the UK in terms of importance.

Liar, what about that the recent hatred against boys.

Brexit is just going to stop fellow Europeans from coming and working for the scraps. So your politicians will have to import more niggers to do it.

We buy much more from you than we sell to you. Almost all of what we sell goes to Europe and the US. What we are facing is more expensive cloths and things like that. That cost is going to fall on the consumer rather than on business. Guess which is less mobile?

The consumer will have to suck it up or find alternatives. Irish business will be relatively unaffected. You lose Irish customers from Brexit. Im not pretending the loss of Irish customers will bankrupt the UK but that is how its going to affect us. We will buy less british goods and at least in the short run the high street will be more expensive for us.

>studying Economics for 2.5 years
Here's where you fucked up. Those guys at the Bank Of England and at the Federal Reserve and wall street studied modern economics and now we need bank bailouts!

I think when Saudi Arabia is schooling you on economics, its time to realise your "education" has been a lie.

Its indoctrination.

These:

That's 100% fucked up, and I'm worried when the hell that happened.

Thanks to the deals between Ireland and the UK, both nations are self sustaining.

So why the fuck... aren't they?

Interdependent, rather.

Ireland wouldnt be independant if we were "independent" with the UK. We would be your side kick.

I think people would much rather be part of the EU.

in the short term, maybe. leaving was absolutely the right thing to do though, it's given us momentum.

Underrated

>HOWEVER the highest income bracket of niggers commit more murders than the poorest whites.
Show me the studies that say this you sad little racist.

When I was in London I would be extremely happy to see a pole or Italian helping me somewhere as a change to all the niggers and paki workers

As you can see from pic related, trade with the EU dwarfs our trade with the UK. Obviously we would have prefered to continue trading with you guys. I am sure we will be trying to maintain it as much as possible. Ireland and the Netherlands did recently meet up to plan strategy.

>studying economics
>thinks economics has anything to do with what's going on today

masters holder here: it doesn't. it's all culture and shit at this point. fuck the economy, gas the kikes.

>still thinking economics boils down to Hayek vs Keynes
You are 60 years late.

>Economics
Thats your problem cuck.
Everybody who woted to leave KNEW economy is going to take a hit and thats the price they were ready to pay to get rid of muzxie hordes.

Priorities man, what more important? 10% of your economy or nit getting raped by Somalian savages?

The left kerps talking
>muh economy
>muh H1B Pajeets for Silicon Valley!
>muh cheap labor
You fail to realize that the right knows it and dont give a shit, they are ok with losing a coin or two for more important things, like having a future.

The richest blacks are new money living in shitty american cities and the poorest whites live in the remote country side. Is it so hard to imagine?

Also the infographic is posted on Sup Forums all the time, whether it is accurate or not. Biologically they have poorer impulse controle. Its just a thing.

wow only 2.5 years studying economics now you're an expert

>implying 2.5 years is a long time
>implying you're a good student
>implying you know anything at all about economics

Study European history instead, and realise it was the only possible choice.

But tradewise, an interdependent relationship would be self sustaining.

Then you can develop until such a time that you're ready to do such a thing. Hint. You're not. You would be just as independent with the EU or with the UK.

That is, Keynesian Economics absolutely fucks up when it comes to development. You're comparing GDP again.

I'll have to find a better one, but firstly - look at the Current Account, not the Trade. Trade applies only to tangible goods. Like Cars. Makes Germany look better. Britain comes out significantly higher due to financial businesses.

And yes, you would try to continue trading. Infact, the voice of such a tiny nation pretty much outweighs any ideological vendetta held by the EU.

That is, the EU could very easily stop on a penny, and change its tone as soon as countries try to work AROUND its sanctions and trade with the UK.

Do you understand my point yet?

tfw you cant argue against it and has to use logical fallacies

You arnt really making any point. We will be trying to continue trading with you as much as we can. There is no way in hell we are going to fuck up a sweet deal with the EU for the UK. You just arnt big enough.