Drumpf

After reading this article, I am at a loss. Our president is completely moronic and incompetent. All of his campaign promises have failed in the first few months but this is just ridiculous. I was on the trump train with Sup Forums but it has gone to far, can meme magic get him impeached? Or is it too late

clickhole.com/article/incredibly-shameful-trump-administration-has-spent-5830

That's unfair. If blacks weren't afraid of water Obama would have spent money on his daughters lessons as well.

>CLICKHOLE
Oh fucking kay, OP.

I'm sure his teenage daughters are able to swim -_-

Former DRUMPFKIN here, this is absolutely embarrassing and shameful. I can't believe anyone still supports him. This man turned his back on America and this scandal is what will get him impeached for good. Drumpf is done.

Agreed, this makes me genuinely angry. Sure, if it was 8 million I wouldn't be as upset but 8 BILLION, we already have an enourmous debt and this does not help. It isn't even a top priority for our country

>Former DRUMPFKIN
no you weren't nigger
Shills LARPing on a Pro-Trump board. Shills eternally BTFO

Read the article, if you are still pro-trump after reading it then you are what's wrong with the country

If DONNY DRUMPF saying that the wall isn't happening somehow didn't get us nuked by the Russians, then this little feat of his surely will. I just threw my MAGA hat in the trash. I've lost all faith in this country.

Uhhhh, read the article, stupid. It's all right there. I can't believe there are people as ignorant as you. Drumpf got BTFO'd and WW3 is days from happening.

WW3??!!! OMG were gonna die. Thank you Drumph

DRUMPFELSTILSKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I would rather ww3 not happen sweetie

Fuck you. I fucking hate ignorant drumpftards like you. You're the real reason we actually voted a racist to be our president

drdump btfo 5ever

Lel Fuck off r3ddit

In other news: trump administration spent 500 trillion dollars on sonic the hedgehog rights to shut down sonic forever so the autism rates in young adults decreases!

TRUE STORY

Drump will never recover.

Wouldn't be suprised

I think I heard about something like that. Its completely ridiculous that DONNY DUMP hates people with autism. The fact that he spent that much to encourage hate speech boils my blood. He's going to get impeached in the next week.

Just in trump funds 200 billion on personal nano machines

not to the mention the 6 gorillion tax payer dollars he spent on his pizza start up that makes pizza that consists of 100% crust and nothing else!

just stupid clickbait, if it wasn't obvious

Um try again whyteboi. Many such sweeties. Sad!

Sure they can.

wtf fuck drumpf and fuck hedgehogs

It's shameful nobody pointed out it's impossible to spend $6 Billion dollars on swimming lessons in 3 months

That would have to be over $100 Million per day+

Sadshill is sad

clickhole? more like cuckhole

>Clickhole
This is an onion website.
OP you complete retard I hope you're trolling

OPs website is literally fake news and satire in case there's plebs around here who don't know, clickhole is owned by the onion

HOW CAN DREMP DO THIS

Agreed, this makes me genuinely angry. Sure, if it was 10 million I wouldn't be as upset but 10 BILLION, we already have an enourmous debt and this does not help. It isn't even a top priority for our country

Not satire, have you even been to Fox News. That is considered an official news source and look how that turned out. Just cause you don't believe something doesn't mean it's satire

6 gorillion? Is that the the metric system? It's completely ridiculous that we elected someone so childish that he's spending THAT much on pizza. Dump BTFO

Really though, how is this related to politics. Mods do your job

What a fucking young Albert Einstein you are

Omg RUNGLEDUNPSK needs to stop spending our trillions on mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clickhole is owned by the fucking onion you pleb, give the fox link if you want to be taken seriously. We all know you're completely full of shit, anyone over the age of 18 knows the domains the onion owns and they are not a legit source, you're a moron

Clickhole is a satire website.

Whitey keeping black people down! (under water)

See

Obvious baiting and slide thread, what are you distracting from OP

Not suprised Sup Forums is still for conspiracies

maybe he got the kid 4 lessons of 2 hours each at 1 billion per hour. sure it's a bit pricey, but your child is worth it.

Make sure you get this to whoever is writing your paycheck so he can relay it to the rest of your team.

"Sweetie" immediately tags you as a shill. Best to avoid the word.

You were never on the Trump train because it doesn't have a retard car. That "news" story is from a parody site. It's a joke.