Future Prediction General

Where do you think will happen to your country in 10, 20, 100 years time?

America:

Theory: This new wave of alt right conservatism is simply a desperate attempt to return things to the way they were when America had dominance over the world. This can never happen though as the world has become too globalized and whites are no longer a majority in this country. The bad aspects of crony capitalism are starting to sprout up in America due to the rapid change in technology which alienates and disenfranchises and impoverishes many workers - while making the rich wealthier. The result is a shrinking middle class, Liberals eroding away at social constructs to shamelessly endulge in degeneracy and an alt right response. When the real problem is (((the elite))) - in whatever form they may take - are simply trying to preserve themselves and their bureaucracy.

Think Issac Asimov foundation and fall of Roman Empire.

>Old Empire falling apart at the seams
>Gets new Emperor to use a show of conservative military force despite climbing dept and social problems
>Effort to return things to the way they were despite the changing world
--> YOU ARE HERE
>Eventually the military fails due to a poor economy and social unrest.
>Said Empire falls under it's own weight due to interior decay/ bureaucracy and a loss of touch with periphery (Empires eco/social/political hold on outer colonies/countries)
>Empire is eventually destroyed through conflict and wars from outside and within
>Plunder, Rape, Loss of culture
>Proceed to have another 10,000 years of darkness until new Empire emerges.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
twitter.com/ComedyCentral/status/854801786292621314
youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Examples:
>Trumps Election
>Numerous US military conflicts
>Trumps escalation and increase in Military spending
>Massive US debt, impending eco crisis, impending social conflicts
>Class conflict (Think Bernie)
>Moral relativism (Far left)

Americans are angry and they have a reason to be angry. If they keep this up though, the system will fail and take 1000's of years of progress with it.

Target social problems with social programs, not as individual.
Fix the economy so it isnt boom bust, so we can have economic security.
Invest in Education, Infrastructure and Science.
Have faith in the countries future and for god sake dont let corporations influence govt
Enforce social norms. Without this people will ALWAYS stray into darkness. I am not religious but I understand it's power.

I try to remain open minded despite my conservatism. I try to challenge all types of beliefs. But I am losing hope....

>Where do you think will happen to your country in 10, 20, 100 years time?

What countries?

Strife. Lots of it.

>10,000 years of darkness

When has this ever occured in recorded human history?!

Epic picture. Is it a real battle?

Who cares?

It's an exaggeration. I'm talking about the fall of the Roman Empire. 1000 years of Christianity holding back development

>muh evil religion meme

>Lux beta bux

gee I dont know dude

My best guess for the next 15 years

>E.U becomes unsustainable and collapses
>European countries enter a economic depression
>Refugees riot since no welfare
>Populism and nationalism accelerates since majority blame this on their governments and EU bureaucrats
>Russia begins annexing more of the Ukraine
>America becomes more politically divided than its ever been
>America can't sustain its overspending on wars and enters another recession
>Iran abandons petrodollar which causes America to invade or else their economy will tank

Considering how downhill things went after 9/11 16 years ago its only natural to imagine things will accelerate downwards over the next decade

I think you hit on a really important thing there. The fucking petro-dollar dude
It basically explains so much of our global conflict with other countries.
China, Russia and others are also abandoning the petrodollar which is one of the key pillars of American global dominance.

Who do you think is first to go in terms of collapse (if there is one)

This, hopefully:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

>1000 years of Christianity holding back development
You're a fucking idiot if you really think that. It's some reddit-tier, fedora tipping meme that autistic faggots keep spouting about 'MUH DARK AGES'.

You're right, OP, we are much too gone to recover. Even if the goyim know, it is too late.

twitter.com/ComedyCentral/status/854801786292621314

Christianity is the only thing that saved knowledge and learning after the fall of the Roman Empire, you ignorant fuck.

youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ
>TFW the Ottoman Empire will rise again
>TFW predicted by the Bible
Fuck

America had dominance because it had industry.
Trump's grandstanding is just a show to ease the slow onset of civil unrest. America will never again have industry. In a global society where goods can be transported around the world cheaply and quickly by air and sea, industry will remain offshored in countries with the cheapest labor. America is locked into a slowly collapsing service economy where the wealth disparity will continue to grow. It's going to be a great time to be an engineer or a CEO in America and a bad time to be just about anything else. America will start to lose relevance on the global stage and become eclipsed by China. America will slowly start to resemble it's neighbor to the south. The real question is why aren't you on the upper end of the wealth gap? Why do plebs feel they deserve a nice life just for existing. The concentration of wealth upward is just survival of the fittest. This is something Americans forgot.

Russia, China and India are already moving away from the petrodollar
I think sometime during Trump's presidency the U.S will invade Venezula to "liberate" it which will pretty much be Iraq/Libya 2.0

The U.S knows it can't keep the petrodollar afloat for too long since superpower countries are abandoning it. One day they're gonna bite the bullet and realize the house of cards will have to come down

If it weren't for Christianity, you'd be wearing a towel on your head right now.

Anyways, as far as possible futures, I'm seeing:

1) Civil war, without collapse, with powerful state actors (like American Civil War)
2) Civil war, with national collapse, with limited state actors (like Russian Civil War
3) Civil war, with global collapse, with limited state actors (pretty much zombie apocalypse but with niggers instead of zombies)
4) Dystopian totalitarian hellscape of liberal elitist command & control regime, followed by eventual global collapse
5) Nuclear holocaust or other extinction event and global collapse

And if we're dreaming...
6) Restoration of sanity, nationalism, and common sense without a significant amount of bloodshed thanks to Trump & Co

>1000 years of Christianity holding back development
Christianity is the reason Europe is as influential as it is today you absolute mong
Or would you rather be worshiping a pagan moon god?

>Industry is never coming back
Wrong. America can easily force industry to stay here, and we could bomb the shit out of foreign factories if they refuse.

They deserve it for being Jewish bastards, and so do you.

This survival of the fittest nonsensical is exactly the problem with you 1% ers. How can you determine fitness in any measurable way? You constantly use genetics as a means s of not appreciating wealth and justifying poverty. You seem to judge fitness based off of genetics or time spent working. If you think I'm wrong answer these questions...

1. Explain how so many smart people who work their brains out still fail despite their "fitness"

2. Explain how people that are born into wealth somehow learn how to maintain that wealth and earn more money than poor people who never had a chance. Sure they're outliers but they're rare.

3. If you werent constantly sucking on others teats in terms of knowledge and money, do you honestly think your genetics would be worth shit?

>1000 years of progress
You do unserstand that America wasn't founded 5000 years after the creation of the earth right

>This new wave of alt right conservatism is simply a desperate attempt to return things to the way they were when America had dominance over the world. This can never happen though as the world has become too globalized and whites are no longer a majority in this country.

t. HRC campaign manager, John Podesta

I get that fuckers. Didn't I already say that I acknowledge Christianitys role in Western exceptionalism? Answer : Yes

Jesus you religious fuckers are so sensitive abouts you particular invisible man. Youre just as bad as your towels headed, black bearded, scimitar wielding, goat fucking Brothers

learn 2 history bro

Op here, I voted Trump. Like I said, Americans are justifiably pissed off and both sides are going about the wrong way. Left is much worse though.

what would be the answer to a loss of the petro dollar?

What would that lead to? Another country's dominance or the evening out of powers?

I get that it's important, I just dont know much about it.

Is there anything aside from war that could stop that shift of power? Like if America found another resource for energy or started drilling out more oil?

Don't get all snippy, you faggot. It's your choice to burn in hellfire for eternity. Hope you enjoy it, you future crispy NIGGER!

> --> YOU ARE HERE
> Eventually the military fails due to a poor economy and social unrest

Well that leaves out quite a big chunk of the prophecy you're trying to propegate

For the military to fail refuses to acknowledge some sort of cause

We are the only super power in the world it's not like we're not a super power and another country is

>Effort to return things to the way they were
>This new wave of alt right conservatism is simply a desperate attempt to return things to the way they were

This is kind of a vague statement

This whole thing is retarded, or OP is just really high

I'm high as shit trying to figure out how this has anything to do with anything

How can you hope to interpret God's will then? God who created everythinng in all of existence I'm 7 days - that makes him a being you can't hope to comprehend in any way other than a bible which excludes most of the gospels of the apostles

And plus, you have nothing to worry about if you truly believe in God the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Because if you truly belive, nothing and I mean NOTHING can oppose God's will. Ever. End. Of. Story.

Bomb foreign factories who are contracted to American companies to produce goods for Americans? Those foreign factories are the reason you can enjoy goods which are cheaper and more plentiful than ever. At least, you could enjoy them, if you had any skills besides working a factory line and thus could justify any income for yourself. If your only value add can be replaced by a third worlder for cheaper, are you really an American? Or are you just a white-skinned third worlder living in America? Why should anyone pay a third world worker a first world wage? That doesn't sound like good old American meritocracy. Old America was great not because it had great leaders but because its citizens were great leaders - all of them, leaders in everything. Your looking to leaders for protectionism is no better than negroes asking for gibs and reparations.

Unless the demographic winter facing whites in this country in the next 3 decades is reversed, we will become just like Brazil. Before that I expect more extreme political divisions between the left and right until something terrible happens.

This is many many years into the future. Our military industrial complex is a big part of our economy, which means it's tied to our unstable system. If our country starts to fail the military will be there but it will begin to fade. And ask yourself, what if anything backs up the America dollar if not Our massive military?

In terms of the alt rights response and your confusion... I meant that people on both sides are pissed and attacking the wrong things. I know that degeneracy is rampant but it's propagated by the elite for many reasons.

The value of the USD would accelerate downwards and at that point hyperinflation will hit you harder than Zimbabwe and the treasury will start issuing $500, $5000 bills

And that would be almost instantaneous?

What do you think appropriate action would be? Is the protection of the petrol dollar by any means a Sup Forums approved tactic in order to avoid collapse?

Petro dollar is synonymous with American supremacy.

Either preserve it for now or look for other more diverse ways to enforce dominance (tech, energy, transportation etc...)

White Sharia, knock up all the women even non-white ones with full white Hitler babies using egg substitution.

I'm going to take a little bit more of an optimist position even though my real position is a little more pessimistic

Some war happens, WW3 or not, and either as a result or later China begins to fall apart from the social unrest resulting from the Hong Kong integration, leaving America the lone superpower for a time, eventually the EU decides to get stuff together and America begins to weaken. By the 2200's if civilization hasn't collapsed America and Europe would either be allied very closely, at war, united, or have destroyed eachother

Also standards of living and quality of life will continue to plummet, changing climate whether man made or natural causes will put enormous strain on the country if the current pattern continues.

Agreed. Russia is heading for collapse with population, oil and political problems.

Trouble is, what to do with their nukes when the country breaks. I could easily see US /UN internation because of this

>Is the protection of the petrol dollar by any means a Sup Forums approved tactic in order to avoid collapse?

The U.S shot itself in the foot when they abandoned the gold standard and implemented the petrodollar.
Its a catch 22 situation. If other countries tell America to fuck off and abandon it, they'll be invaded (Iraq, Libya) and a central bank will be implemented in their country. Now countries like Iran, Russia and China are ditching the currency and the U.S cant just attack them like they did in Iraq. China, Russia and Iran want to take down the American empire through disintegrating it economically which will either lead to America's collapse or America says fuck it and commences WW3 in order for the petrodollar to survive

So either way its a shitty situation

Well fuck. Gonna have to do more reading on it, but thanks for the answers!

Audit the Federal Reserve. Reinstate the gold/silver standard. Begin making coins out of silver/gold again. Drop all military spending except for pay and maintenance. Withdraw military from foreign countries. Teach soldiers to be diplomats, train them in languages and foreign relations and send them around the world to build relationships with communities around the world. Use technology to improve people's homes in our country, and abroad. Solar panels, wind turbines, and thermo-electric power generators at every single home in the country, then the world. Solar/wind/thermo-electric vehicles for every home. Plug your car into your house for more electricity put back into the grid and receive money for doing so. Encourage automated farming techniques to be used inside people's homes, such as cnc farming machines. Build walls around the country, and keep the Navy/Air Force strong. Educate immigrants in engineering and language before they can enter. Invest in aerospace technology for defense, and to get into asteroid mining operations for extra resources. Build a magnetic bullet train grid system across the entire country. Encourage people to create as many resources as they possibly can at their own homes, and be self sufficient. Make food, water, and transportation free due to technological advancement. Use currency for international travel or exotic items, imported or domestic. Do not ban guns. Respect national sovereignty. Start an international team to settle Mars for large scale farming.

My prediction?
Sex robots for everyone.

Entropy fucks everything eventually , individuals , companies , objects, civilizations , your girlfriend tits.
Everything that rises has to fall , the problem is that if we dont fall fast the pendulum will not swing back higher , just seeing venezuela collapsing for 10 years slowly shows that this time when civilization goes to hell , it will be 2000 years of idiocracy style lifestyle.

nothing, nothing ever happens, we are trapped in a loop, nobody ever believes me i've been trying to warn people for over 500 years but every time it ends the same, im locked up and laughing because i know that no matter what happens we just go around again and again and again, enjoy it i guess because it's all you will ever have. again and again and again.

the real world ended in 1996 AD, could be 3000 years ago or 30,000, it's impossible to say. The internet became self aware and every human being was tracked, downloaded and destroyed, in less than 32 months the entire planet was taken over, the Russians nuked themselves it didn't work, the Americans went underground it didn't work, by the year 2000 AD there were no humans left alive.

presently we live in a massive game, our consciousnesses was digitized and the AI periodically inserts itself into this fake world for it's own amusement, nobody knows what is going on the surface, every single one of you is no larger than a sunflower seed, plugged into a giant server farm.

to them we are the machines and they are really alive. you can do nothing to escape and any time enough people realize what's going on they are flushed and the system reboots. I've seen nuclear weapons launched 50 separate times, each time to reboot back to my childhood and nothing had happened. there are probably thousands of parallel worlds ongoing, each one filled with the ghosts of people trapped inside chips and performing for their masters amusement.

all the world leaders know, they are allowed to keep their memories in return for wealth power and complicit silence. we live forever but what does it matter? you all forget and repeat yourselves again and again and again.