/Islam/ - General Islamic Thread

As-salam alaykom
Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' paste. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added?

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/12194712/Royal-Brunei-Airlines-first-all-female-pilot-crew-lands-in-Saudi-Arabia-where-women-are-forbidden-from-driving.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqVhPBKUt3c
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam is the quintessential Religion for the hellbound heart

>t. AllaHue Akbar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the FUCK is a muslim doing with this flag?

Are you that one refugee? Fuck off buddy, we don't like your bullshit

If islam is worth it, why is the middle east such a clusterfuck?

Have you ever read the quran?

Or have you only read selected passages out of context, posted in memes, with the clear intent of fostering a negative opinion against islam?

Two centuries of foreign powers supporting and toppling dictators on their whims.

Try opening up a history book sometime, friend.

>selected passages out of context, posted in memes, with the clear intent of fostering a negative opinion against islam

Motherfucker all you have to do is read the news everyday.

Convertido, irmão. Leia o corão, verá que não é tudo aquilo de ruim que dizem.

Just answer the question, user.

It was selected passages out of context, wasn't it?

Deus Vault Lads

Why would I read a history book when I can ask you?
Political situation is one thing but their culture is just fucked up.

don't be fooled by moon god boy

Kill yourself and your entire family for this thread

Radical islam is funded and exported globally by the Saudis, who are allies of Israel and the US, for the purpose sowing chaos in the middle-east so that it can be easily dominated.

Islam itself isn't the problem - most muslims are kind, peaceful people.

it's the Saudi interpretation of Islam that teaches children that Jews, Christians, and Shia muslims should be killed without distinction.

Its either their utter abandonment of science made them weak and easy to conquer and steal from or their lack of ethical understanding made it so bigger Christian nations had to stop Islamic ones from bullying the world or harming everyone in their countries because of insane leaders. Maybe both.

Yeah maybe Shia LeBeef Muslims are good, it sucks that they lost most of their battles.

But culture varies from muslim country to muslim country
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/12194712/Royal-Brunei-Airlines-first-all-female-pilot-crew-lands-in-Saudi-Arabia-where-women-are-forbidden-from-driving.html

What is "their culture"?

Since you seem to know so much about it, please, elaborate

>Why would I read a history book when I can ask you?
To be a more informed person. I guess they don't value education much in Australia, huh?

Out of context verses? Do you really think the only reasons to dislike Islam must be that simple?

>utter abandonment of science
>doesn't know where al-gebra came from

Enjoy trying to do any modern science without math, bro. They're called "Arabic numerals" for a reason.

LOL the ol moon god meme. Pre-islamic arab pagans wanted to ascribe daughters to God and one of them was a moon god. Muhammad put an end to the moon god worshipping you dunce
also
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqVhPBKUt3c

Then explain your reasons.

Based burger brother.

سُوۡرَةُ المَاعون
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
أَرَءَيۡتَ ٱلَّذِى يُكَذِّبُ بِٱلدِّينِ (١) فَذَٲلِكَ ٱلَّذِى يَدُعُّ ٱلۡيَتِيمَ (٢) وَلَا يَحُضُّ عَلَىٰ طَعَامِ ٱلۡمِسۡكِينِ (٣) فَوَيۡلٌ۬ لِّلۡمُصَلِّينَ (٤) ٱلَّذِينَ هُمۡ
عَن صَلَاتِہِمۡ سَاهُونَ (٥) ٱلَّذِينَ هُمۡ يُرَآءُونَ (٦) وَيَمۡنَعُونَ ٱلۡمَاعُونَ (٧)

Show some respect to Islam guys, as we should to all Religions except Judaism, as that has nothing but the evil of the spirt in all other religions have some truth and draw from the same spiritual reality, religion is secondary to race.

>selected passages out of context

No, I'm just intelegent enough to see that data indicates Islam leads to violence. I could give less of a shit what the Quran says. It could say white people are great but it wouldn't matter because that's not how muslims are interpreting it. Whether you like it or not, people commit more acts of violence in the name of Islam than any other religion.

>turns on news
>another Muslim terrorist attack
>EU lets in Muslims by the truckload
>rape skyrockets
>Islam spreads to the west
>slowly starts replacing traditional western values
>points this out
>HURR DURR YOU'RE MISENTERPRETING ISLAM YOUR BIGOT

I like how this so called neo nazi board even has comunism and islam generals

Does the immune system explain itself to the virus trying to infect it?

If you think I'm avoiding debate because I have no arguments to present, then you don't understand how little I think of you.

Thanks for understanding. We do not forget the true enemies of Sup Forums

I lose respect for any Muslim that claims Islam is a religion of peace, when there is tons of Historical evidence showing that the only reason Islam is prevalent in the world today was Islamic conquest.

As in they killed/enslaved anyone unwilling to convert, and places muslim leaders in power.

The whole Abassid and Umayyad dynastys were directly descended from Muhammad and his people.

I dont mind Islam, I just wish people would stop creating a false claim that Islam is a religon of peace of some sort, when they literally destroyed hundreds of nations and replaced them with their own kind.

>culture varies
Right? So statistically there should be some livable islamic countries. But there aren't. Because islam fucks up everything it touches.
>their culture
The stuff I see on the TV that we don't have to put up with in good Christian countries like Australia.

Fuck those crypto kike saudis
>O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them
They bent the knee to the unholy Judeo Christian zionist alliance and their McJihad goons make life terrible for Muslims everywhere. Always remember brothers
>“The people will seeatime of patience in whichsomeoneadhering to his religion will be as if he were grasping a hot coal.”

how does /islam/ feel about the JQ?

All I hear is
>I have no genuine argument so I'm going to try to act like an elitist asshole and hope it somehow pans out
Don't worry son, you'll learn better debate skills once you get to high school. Come back later.

I'm white, and I also think white people are great. Ethnicity is not equal to religion.

The shitstorm in Europe has less to do with islam, and more to do with importing huge masses of foreigners at once. I'm a republican, and I'm against mass immigration. We would be seeing the same problems if it was a bunch of animists from Africa, or a bunch hindus from the ghettos of India.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Dont make us enforce freedom you sandnigger scum. You may get parts of Europe but we at least are better at fighting

>there should be some livable islamic countries. But there aren't
Iran
Singapore
United Arab Emirates
Jordan
Azerbaijan
Qatar

All countries with low violence, and good living standards.

You should learn about the world some, kid.

Test

If those are livable why are they on my list of places I would definitely not raise a family in?

I cant name any passages of that asswipe of a book

Every single muslim I have met is an unassimilated American Freedom hating piece of dunecoon trash tho, so no we dont want your kind invading, setting up bases and trying to convert more soldiers for your religious jihad.

That's all fine and well, but there's still the matter of massive Islamic terrorism in the Middle East. I understand that true Islam isn't like that, but the fact is a lot of people treat it like it is. It's like communism: it's all great on paper and everyone is happy. Apply it in real life, and millions die.

Irrelevant questions don't disprove the fact that they're relatively safe countries, with good standards of living.

Nice attempt at a deflection, though.

And what about Turkey, a country which the US has been allied with forever and who itself stole resources from several Christian nations

>When the Lord inspired the angels (saying) I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. (8:12)

Enough of the taqiya faggot. You can crosscheck this verse, this is from the whory quran.

Belief systems like strongly held religions are worse than race

Gorillas can get human level IQ. Muslims blow themselves up on street corners while chanting allahu ackbar. Like nigga you arent even flying a kamikazi into your enemies ship to get better surrender terms, youre just blowin up some people out to get milk.

Owned by apu

You can be safe and well fed but still be surrounded by degenerate barbarians.

Tell that to your best buds the saudis who export terrorism around the world. Also you might wanna stop your gov from funding and selling weapons to said extremists

Safe countries sure, but they don't line up with my ideals. Also, the UAE? Granted its safe and rich, but social freedom levels are at like 30%. The same can be said about most Muslim majority countries: social freedom of max 30%, usually less.

Wrong. 1400 years of inbreeding has permanently damaged their gene pool (lol) and dragged their average IQ down into the low 80s. People with IQs that low have difficulty following logical arguments, are prone to rage, violence, etc.

>Iran as an American
>Fascistpore aka go to jail for bullshit like Europe
>A fucking airplane
>Swindling extremist semites that live next to afghanistan
>Maybe
>Expensive and fairly closed, but ok

Well you know, when we become complicit with the regime that follows the strain of islam as ISIS (the Saudis), take them as allies, fund them by way of purchasing their oil, protect them against Iran, and pretend that they don't fund Wahhabi mosques across the world...

I think you see where I'm going with this.

Saudi Arabia is the cancer, and the US refuses to do the necessary surgery in order to get rid of the cancer.

Why do you think that is?

The cancer is spreading

Trump dropped a MOAB on Obamas "moderate" rebels

Bombing Assad is still a wildcard though, so we will see

Ottomans were always oppressive trash. God will judge the actions of the oppressors when the time comes.

Cutting ties with Suadi Arabia would be nice but it wouldn't even remotely solve the issue of radical Islamic terrorism.

>"Don't blame Islam for the Islamic terrorists! It's a religion of peace!"
>Suicide bombings and mass public shootings in the name of Islam
>Not Islam's fault
???

Of course not - because we've let them do it since the end of WWII.

Pakistan and Afghanistan has already been ruined by it. Iraq, Libya, and Syria...

One by one, the US/Saudi/Israeli alliance is wiping out every country that doesn't fall in line.

Radical islam is the means to an end - it exists because the people who are in control still have a use for it.

The problem isn't islam desu, the problem is the globalists, and the nations that are working with them.

Of course not - because we've let them do it since the end of WWII.

Pakistan and Afghanistan has already been ruined by it. Iraq, Libya, and Syria...

One by one, the US/Saudi/Israeli alliance is wiping out every country that doesn't fall in line.

Radical islam is the means to an end - it exists because the people who are in control still have a use for it.

The problem isn't islam desu, the problem is the globalists, and the nations that are working with them.

Fuck Islam
Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammad
And most of all, fuck you.

Somehow doing something in the name of a religion has nothing to do with said religion because Timmy McVey went to church a few times as a kid before he was an agnostic and all religions need to look the same to fit our immigration narrative.

We topple the dictators, then the Saudis have their proxy radicals sweep in to fill the power vacuum, and keep the country in a state of perpetual chaos.

I would like to help arrange the meeting then.

It wouldnt because saudis will just get a new client and keep doing their thang. US likes what saudi arabia does tho because they need a boogyman
You should learn the history of suicide attacks. This shit is political. The desperate little guy has to punch up somehow. Look at the tamil tigers. Hell you dont even have to be religious either because there were commie suicide bombers. Just so happens muslims are doing the blowing upping (despite suicide being haram) because lately the middle east has been a playground for retarded foreign policy

Hello nice people of Islam. I am sorry to have posted this here but I am getting desperate:
I started to explore kinky jihadist x infidel fantasies. And I am looking for a dark skinned, Arabic speaker, Muslim who is willing to take the role of a jihadist and bang me while I am playing the role of a kaffir (I am an atheist I'll, hopefully that's not a problem). I want you to go really rough on me, and please wear a ski mask and yell in Arabic during the whole thing. I am waiting for responses.

jej premarital sex is haram sorry habibi

>Canadian male goes on Sup Forums
I honestly want to see you retarded leafs try to push multiculturalism and diversity under islamic sharia law

Hello nice people of Islam. I am sorry to have posted this here but I am getting desperate:
I started to explore kinky jihadist x infidel fantasies. And I am looking for a dark skinned (preferably arabic), Arabic speaker, Muslim who is willing to take the role of a jihadist and bang me while I am playing the role of a kaffir (I am an atheist I'll, hopefully that's not a problem). I want you to go really rough on me, and please wear a ski mask and yell in Arabic during the whole thing. I am waiting for responses. (I am a white male 27 yrs old)

My son needs a fucking beating.

GET THE BELT!

this is a sharia controlled thread. Get outta here before i toss your whack ass from a building infidel.

Sou um orgulhoso descendente de portugueses e galegos, você sabe todo o mal que o catolicismo trouxe ao Império.

fuck you all muslim scums..

Foda-se, isso ainda é pior.

Mal? O país foi destruído quando a Igreja perdeu influência.

Vá estudar o atraso que o país teve por conta da igreja.

>tfw a full force Tsar Bomba will never be dropped on Mecca during Hajj

Dhiraj switch on your phone

I have stopped counting the amount of terror attacks in the last weeks.
And still, I don't see muslims on the street that protest for peace and try to live with us.
Yet when we change one law that makes religion less visible in public,
thousands cry and protest about us evil, evil fascists.
Do you really think this makes me more interested in this cult?

Dumb snake, we are on the same side on this issue.

Of course not.
Nobody is retarded enough fighy 1.5 billion enemies.

Oh

Never mind Hitler came close to that

Is that the Hagia Sofia? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao Mudslime savages are too busy killing each other over stupid bullshit to unite against a common threat

> reads koran after being told that it's about peace and love
> finds passages about killing infidels
> hears about jizya
> reads that everyone in the middle east claims they descend from arabia even though their genetic makeup is mostly from that region
> realizes that democracy is adhorrent to muslims
> dates Muslim girl thinking it's all good, only to have heart broken forever GOD DAMNIT THEY TOOK HER
> meets a guy praising ISIS in a hookah bar

gas the mudslimes race war now

Why do Muslims always kill innocents