Washington Post has lost it's fucking mind. WAPO lets James Alefantis write his own article, John Podesta retweets it

Washington Post has lost it's fucking mind. WAPO lets James Alefantis write his own article, John Podesta retweets it.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
youtube.com/channel/UCnBF9EtXvmmlZ6Sd1IPOTww
youtu.be/LgE2rbrqQoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memes can come true after all

Skippy was at this as well. They good pals

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

>and the pizza is great too

Pedophiles in DC? You guys are nuts

this is inside comet ping pong by the way.

Pedophiles? Not real, fake boogeyman to stop beautiful babies from being loved by my 60 year old dilf sausage

you and i are bros

John Podesta is such a fucking creep even if he's not a pedophile kek.

He's definitely a pedophile though.

I don't get the hate for Epstein, weren't his victims like 17? I mean he's a predator for sure but I wouldn't call him a pedophile.

bebotsonly

youtube.com/channel/UCnBF9EtXvmmlZ6Sd1IPOTww

How they all are not gassed already is beyond me.

Here i was wondering why all those cunts were white and maybe it was a problem with white men, but then i realised theyre all in positions of success and power

Life immitates Memes

quick rundown pls?

>muh pizzagate

Is this how Drumpfkins cope with their failure of a president? kek, even your conspiracy leader alex jones admitted it's all an act and he doesn't believe what he says, goodnight Altright!

They're all involved in human trafficking dipshit

Even if Epstein liked em not fully raw but slightly under ripe doesn't mean he couldn't procure some 10 year old pussy for his buddy from somewhere

You don't get how these people work, these guys are moneybags, the money trickles down

At the low level you got Clinton foundation, Haiti, Child protective services, daycares...etc

And a pimp, there's pimps and traffickers inbetween

Remember, a pimp is 99/10 a child/teen sex trafficker as well

These people are a net of psychopaths fueled by $$$ lust, and a desire to dominate and have power over the weak

Too many goddamn coincidences, they're all fucking in on it, slimy pieces of shit

they were bought out by the (((CIA))) a few months after Besos' acquisition, so it's hrdly surprising.

Bought out with U.S. tax payer dollars

By an Israeli crime syndicate who regularly take part in the rape and ritual execution of children all ovr the world, including ours.

Rothschild I mean Alefantis is probably (((CIA))), himself.

>increasingly nervous man for 16th time this year

lol nerd

Hi shill

>Is this how Drumpfkins cope with their failure of a president?

We're not drunkflins, numbnuts
>kek, even your conspiracy leader alex jones
lol wtf
>admitted it's all an act
Yeah cause he's a controlled opposition CIA stooge
>he doesn't believe what he says
No shit
goodnight Altright!
Nah lol

>huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

>“Let’s say my in-box is filled,” he says with a wide grin.

Me wearing the frontpack.

Look at these cukcs

I thought Podesta's overlords ousted him publicly. They made peace now?

>when you implicitely admit the food at this place is not of primary interest

>2015 Alex Jones and his wife divorce
>Agree on joint custody
>2016 Sup Forumss weaponized autism constructs a conspiracy theory involving a pizza place and child stealing
>Alex Jones uses his platform to bring attention to this theory
>Media declares the theory a debunked hoax and uses quotes out of context to make it seem like AJ pushed the theory more than he did
>2017 Alex Jones inexplicably releases an apology video to the owner of that pizza place accused of stealing children: youtu.be/LgE2rbrqQoI
>Alex Jones is now currently in a custody battle to not have his children taken off him
>Media now pushing 'Alex Jones is an unfit parent' narrative and using this case to run his name through the mud

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... really makes you think

>I don't get the hate for Epstein, weren't his victims like 17?
The ones he plea bargained to were 16-17... but there is little doubt this piece of shit trafficed in dozens if not hundreds of girls during his life. And not just for himself, but for all of the powerful elite celebrities and politicians that took rides on the Loli Express to Moloch Island.

Pedophiles have always been promoted by the intelligence agencies and business circles to reach the high positions of power. But not because they are satanists or whatever Alex Jones want you to believe. It's more trivial than that. Pedos are very good subjects of blackmail. That means they are easy to control by the deep state or foreign intelligence.

it was just a slap on the wrist. he was too powerful they are not going to give him a baby rape charge or anything.

He gave her kin grounds to express "its" lies.

>The pizza is great too
kek

everyone i know who was brave enough to try the pizza says it is fucking awful

"pizza shtrong" brofis