avclub.com/article/alex-jones-brags-hes-number-one-meme-during-custod-254069

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491252089788.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4s3TStBMI3I
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
youtu.be/uDOwK8wn__U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As he rightly fucking should.

Some day the Jew will make a biopic about what a national treasure this man is.

They better take his kids would be a BIG mistake

Did any of you actually believe that he wasn't playing the role of an overly-theatrical character to make money?

He wants custody of his kids, him and his lawyer have to do a little dance saying he's just in it for the lulz, and not serious. Makes sense.

I think his supplements work and he's really hopped up on them. AJ isn't perfect but he's correct in what he talks about.

Wish he'd stop choking on Trump's dick

CAN A MAN SWIM IN THE POOL AND EAT HAMBURGERS IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE???

Why are you baiting with onion sites. What the fuck is with the influx of onion site posts, this is the second one I've seen tonight

i need a video
I NEED A VIDEO

he's not lying

im curious as to how he'll react to the news about assange

I don't see how he'd be a bad influence, if anything he's a great one, wherever he's trying or not. Faggots these days need some variety on their political and moral compass, and they sure as hell don't get it from usual media.

I love how that escalates so perfectly

Have a YT source for this?

i don't. it was from his live coverage of the 2nd presidential debate vs shillary

How retarded is this man?
They must be having a hilarious time in court trolling him and getting him to lose his shit. Can't be hard at all. I liked the story about asking him if he'd eaten chili for breakfast this morning. He's obviously a shit dad who doesn't even know the names of his kids' schoolteachers.

fpbp

No, I think he's really like that. And I love him for it.

Let's be honest, he's probably not the worlds best dad, but I doubt any dad could actually claim that. That's beside the point though, his wife is a cunt who loves money more than the happiness of her children and the well being of Alex Jones. The real problem, as usual is a female.

I can't believe pol would shit all over Alex jones and defend a female. Disgusting.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491252089788.webm

Is this is final form?

you realize that's MSM lies right? He said it's bullshit and that he is legit.

>@RealAlexJones At one point he looked down dejectedly and told court "i didn't ask to be put in this position"

I think this is final proof that he's not controlled op. They are taking his family away from him. His children. May God protect him.

c r i n g e

Listen you faggot, just because he doesn't know his bitch of a school teacher's name doesn't mean shit. My dad forgot to pick me up after school and left me waiting for hours sometimes, but that didn't make him any less of a great father. You pathetic weasel, that turned me into a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=4s3TStBMI3I

Alex used to be hot as fuck.

He was always out to paint the truth movement as crazy.

He did well.

All this rage, i bet that's cause of your dad leaving you out to dry. Seek help user

he's part of the MSM, numbnuts. controlled opposition all the way.

Hey you piece of shit, don't talk to my fellow patriots like that you motherfucker.

His career has nothing to do with whether he's a bad influence on his son and it's bullshit for them to claim that it does. The guy is rich and his kids are taken care of. There's really no reason for their cunt mother to even be in the picture at all. Alex could hire a full time live in nanny if he wanted who would likely do a better job than their real mother. Somebody tell me why she should even have access to the kids at this point? Alex is clearly the breadwinner here.

>pathetic weasel that turned me into a weasel
please flay open your neck with the nearest sharp object for unironically defending the newfag memelord alex jones. no one ever liked this fucked except for leddit invaders, he's obviously a theatrical shit show and the veracity of him losing custody of his children shows he was actually a literal stark raving mad man, put on display to provide disinformation in the right. why the fuck else do you think we made him a meme? because the guy is absolutely asinine, and 90% of what comes out of his mouth is bat shit crazy.

now stop reading this post and NECK YOURSELF KID.

Can someone fill me in with the drama behind Alex Jones in the past few years? Like the last I even heard of him was years ago and he seemed to be some conspiracy theorist, or maybe I'm thinking of Art Bell.

Yes I've been living under a rock.

Hasn't he also been the sole parent for the last ~30 months?

Look at this shit Acqua Panna sells for $21 a bottle. His kids could be drink Acua Panna spring water or they could live with their whore mother drinking, what? Tap water? Fucking fluoride estrogen infested tap water?

Yeah, I think this should be a no brainer for the court. The mother is endangering the children.

triggered
>muhhh patrautism

>crashes TYT live at the RNC
>"chemicals that turn the friggin frogs gay"

This, his career should be a factor, it's not worse than a banker loan shark who fuck people over for a living. No one passes moral judgment on them.

*blocks your path*

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

I wasn't going against his claims boyo, I was simply bringing up that his gay frogs quote propelled him into popularity and mass redpillings because it is a meme xD

This stuff is funny, but it's a shame his custody court hearings have to be all over the internet in public. If it were any one of us here it'd be shitty to have your private family stuff out in public

Not to sound like a shill or anything. Just my opinion

Fuckers. Now east Austin is full of Mexicans.

didn't know speed bumps could talk shit

it's true he's best meme

He should go MGTOW.

lurk moar newfag

I mean... He's not lying.
youtu.be/uDOwK8wn__U

>$21 a bottle

What the fuck?

It's like $15 for a crate of 24.