Welp, Red bull can be as right wing as it gets. I will still buy liberal Tiger for four times less...

Welp, Red bull can be as right wing as it gets. I will still buy liberal Tiger for four times less. Why are conservatives so shit at Capitalism nowadays? If they were good at this game they should own every major industry by now, but they don't :^

I've never heard of whatever that cheap ass Tiger shit you drink is. Red Bull is established as the biggest name in energy drinks. They don't need you.

poorfag drinks are best

God I'm fucking addicted to this shit. It's not red pilled. It's fucking poison. Taste great through.

Tyson has Black.
Michalczewski has Tiger.

>red bull alternative
>it isn't sips
Trashed

Red bull tastes like shit and is way to expensive

Rockstar tastes better, but still not that great

Monster is the best, but fuck all the sugar free varieties

Still costs 2-1.5 times as much as regular cheap shit. Still, I have to respect that you can't taste the poisonous sweeteners in white monster.

Superior energy drink coming through

>hey guys, i have an destructive addiction to energy drinks that will lead to destryogin my kidney look at me!

thats you op

Race traitor, we will remember you on day of the rope.
Absolutely disgusting to be honest

>nos

What kind of a name is that?
Also, Czech 'Vulcan' is awesome and costs close to 6 times less than red bull.

What I like about Czechs is that they don't push any agenda into their cheap products.

Dunno what Tiger is, but my fav is Venom. They're $1 for a 16oz can here. Taste fantastic.

>buying "energy drinks" full of (((sugar)))

You will never be able to do 20 pullups without breaking a sweat. How does that feel?

Is that like Tangy Tangerine from the infowars store?

dunno... link?

>How does that feel?
Pretty good actually.
I work with my brain, you work with your body.

Energy Drinks are for degenerates. Keep being Mind Controlled Faggots, drinking a drink made by Jews to keep you stupid.

They all taste like shit, this is by far the best

>choosing one over the other and not doing both
disgusting

>The caffeine Jew isn't just coffee you know.
>practically everything in an energy drink will fuck up your kidneys.
Its bad for you user, please don't drink energy drinks.

>Breathing slowly kills you.
>Please stop breathing

STOP drinking these
T
O
P

They make you fat as fuck and lower T

you get what you pay for