Fix School

>"He alone who controls the youth, controls the future." -Adolf Hitler
Why try to redpill people after they've been indoctrinated for their entire lives when Sup Forums can already fix the problem at the source and truthbomb the children?

Everyone:
>Entertainers are clowns. Have self respect. Emotions are not logic
Boys:
>Some of you will suffer as incel virgins. Adjust accordingly.
Girls:
>Get a good husband before 30. Do not procrastinate.

Fix the modern American indoctrination(education) system in 10 words or less, go!

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/publication/class-of-2016/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cew.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/Underemployment-Declines.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjcgub8irXTAhVH4CYKHY6ZDPMQFghHMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEL3g_1bEdqShZowEHVpcKA_vR2sA&sig2=W2IcUfjsv2b1CSvhjTkEUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even Nate fucking Silver admits that college educated whites are a staple group for Republicans. Everyone knows, except retards on here, that college educated whites vote majority Republican.

Yes that includes this election too.

>fixing the modern indoctrination system

>College whites
Or
>College (((whites)))
?

Also are you seriously saying that modern college doesnt turn many people into indoctrinated fools?

Unless Jews have started voting Republican in mass, than I'd say truly white.

And yes I am saying that when people begin their normal lives and start making money with their college degrees the Democrat rhetoric of you are white therefore evil, pay your fair share, and eat the rich stop appealing to you as much.

It depends on what you're taking. Antifags and other liberal degenerates are liberal arts majors almost always. Depending on where you go to school, econ professors are actually pretty redpilled, business professors, and sometimes even bio professors can be redpilled. I had a Bio professor who made serious implications when talking about human evolution.

>implying modern college graduates begin their (((normal))) lives and start making money with their college degrees right out of school when they find the job tree

Also, those are top tier schools dipshit. Of course the majority of graduates are gonna be Jewish. The vast majority of graduates dont go to Ivy League schools.

How many of those colleges are (((prestigeous)))?

The unemployment rate of college graduates is only 5.6%. So yeah, 94.4% of them do.

epi.org/publication/class-of-2016/

They do actually. Are you aware that the monthly payments on a 400k medical education can't be made by working at McDonalds?

The college educated Starbucks baristas you see are the ones who studied African Drumming and Gender Studies.

Kek kek

Going to talk about the admission rates of jews, blacks, browns and females at colleges?

Most of them are employed in work that should not require a degree in the first place, eg: an office.

You said "modern college" is a tool for indoctrination. About 0.1% of Americans graduate from Ivy League schools. They're "indoctrinating" 0.1% of the population, most of which are Jews? Why do we care then?

Besides the last paragraph, that text was amazing. And it still seems relevant for the lack of independet thought of the american herd.

They infect the rest of the population.

My sister never went to university but she's a pretty serious SJW due to Tumblr.

You are entitled to nothing, you have to earn everything

I love how what Goebbels is saying here in the picture is very similar to the shit coming out of the left right now.

Get rid of Jewish deans and affirmative action enrollment bias

What is that supposed to prove? No shit, we have Affirmative Action, predominantly liberal school boards, etc. But to say that colleges are braiwashing graduates is just not true. If they're trying to, they aren't doing a very good job. There are plenty of conservative college graduates/students, I assure you.

The professors who whisper Marxist shit in their students ears are, like I said, philosophy, history, arts professors, shit like that. Do you really think Engineers, physicists, and statisticians talk about race?

Thoes prestigious colleges have a lot of influence. And they educate the elite so their leftist lunacy will always reflect on society as a whole

> Not looking at the U6 or U5 unemployment figures

U3 (what you have) doesn't account for people who have fallen out of the labor market (discouraged workers) or the underemployed (someone working at a restaurant despite having a degree). U6 takes both into account and is much highers.

Don't get too high and mighty about Americans. Your nation suffers from conformity too.

University education is not a meme.

Don't go to shit universities and you won't have a shit education.

I'm well aware of the U5 and U6 statistics. Even if we're going off of the U6 statistic, 90.2% of graduates are still employed. Meanwhile, those who don't go to college are 3 times more likely to be unemployed according to U6, while also making nearly twice as much money. Plus the added security when you consider the fact that globalism and immigration will continue to drive unemployment for low skilled workers up.

Forgot link to source

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cew.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/Underemployment-Declines.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjcgub8irXTAhVH4CYKHY6ZDPMQFghHMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEL3g_1bEdqShZowEHVpcKA_vR2sA&sig2=W2IcUfjsv2b1CSvhjTkEUA

>buyers remorse

What exactly do you think people do in an office? "Office job" is a pretty broad term. There are plenty of jobs you can have in an office without an education.

>urging her
>her

Well, they're all fucked arent they?