Sup Forums is a priceless forum where it's permitted to say anything...

Sup Forums is a priceless forum where it's permitted to say anything. it's not really surprising that it fills up with abhorrent crap but it's still possible to shape reality from here. I am certain that mainstream media has taken leads from Sup Forums and sourced stories from here, and I'm not just talking about the sensational ones. I know for a fact that myself and others have influenced peoples religious awareness here and even been instrumental in persuading them to seek direction from one of the Christian Religious Traditions. What bothers me though is how this precious vent of otherwise peripheral political opinion is wasted.

In this age of the Internet and the free movement of information a forum such as this could become a beacon of free speech, but because of the rabid hatred that's spewed here it is a pariah. It's not gone unnoticed by me that any thread that shows signs of having real substance in a world of illusion and distraction can and does get pruned, it's nevertheless interesting that they are still often archived. They make interesting reading while they're up though and it's why I keep coming back.

So this is an appeal to informed, historically aware people with a decent memory of recent contemporary events going back to the breakdown in US/Russia relationships to offer a concise appraisal of what they've noticed and where they see these events leading. I've been predicting War since the mid nineties and if anyone picks this up I'll tell you why.

God is Great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=jHPwAEW9E4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup

I haven't scrutinized the details of the events, but what do Russia and the US gain through any conflict? It seems like a lose-lose fight over what?

Your right. I've almost given up. Good luck faggot

You've been predicting war? Wow

>Good luck faggot

Yup, hanging on by your fingernails there I can see.

>Priceless Forum where you can say anything
>95% of posts are pointless Identity Politics

Kek

yes you are free to say whatever
Unless that is
a claim that races are equal
a claim that Islam is peaceful
a clam that Holocaust happened
a claim that Hitler was in the wrong
in which case you get called a shill, a Normie, a fag, or in my case a leaf
It eerily resembles lefty safe spaces
what happened to you Sup Forums?

No

msm, deep state, and part of the IC are colluding to make Russia into the villain.
>namefagging
>samefagging
kys faggot

all depends on the crimea.i suggest that russia be given a 99 year lease similar to the lease of hong kong to the british.on the other russia,s resoyrces especially in the age of global warming and the melting of the permafrost is a tempting target

No. I wnot

>It eerily resembles lefty safe spaces

no it's the opposite because lefty safe space has mods that ban you and make your message invisible, whereas when retard on Sup Forums responds to your thread he bumps it back to the from page.

you can't be "shouted down" on Sup Forums. the concept does not apply

As countries and Political entities I don't see how they can gain anything, given we understand that to gain something means something constructive can emerge.

The better question and one I think is possible to answer is "Why?"

The thing that comes immediately to mind is this. At the end of the Cold War there needed to be a complete removal of the actors who played roles within the Cold War. These people's moral, philosophical and Political compass was set and, as we are seeing, impossible to change. The only way they could interpret the New political dynamic at the end of the Nineties was with themselves still in their respective camps attempting to rebrand and re-educate.

Another thing that comes from a look back through history is that the Wars that took place in the twentieth century all find their Origins in the Enlightenment and the birth of philosophical and political ideologies that were established as received truth at that time. In short all the major powers of the period (See European) have been fighting over, "What is Reality". The simple confluence of analysis of this question is that none of them have the credentials or authority to determine what that is, and so, a study of what *actual* Reality is should be sought.

The races are NOT equal
>see: IQ scores, history, any major city
Islam is NOT peaceful
>see: any Islamic country
The holocaust is at least exaggerated
>see: lampshades, BBQ coasters, jerkoff machines, 11 gorillion
Hitler is possible the most lied about person in history
>see: everything above

Real life forces people to lie, we demand truth that is all. This is the exact opposite of a safe space, feel free to stay and lie all that you like, but we will not take it lying down.

Flip through the catalog friend, it's all identity politics

Wright!! Wright!! Das wright!!

cry more leaf

all depends on the crimea.i suggest that russia be given a 99 year lease similar to the lease of hong kong to the british.on the other hand russia,s resources especially in the age of global warming and the melting of the permafrost is a tempting target

Not bad but my guess is Russia is using it as geopolitical chess peace with Syria perhaps as a sacrifice. I can't see Russia allowing their political integrity to be undermined at home but it's clear they are being intensely diplomatic in what I reckon is a covert play by Israel to consolidate it's presence in the Middle East.

Step one in any game to firmly establish the 69 year old State of Israel as a sovereign country was to get rid of the old school arab leadership and they've done this. Iran is next regardless of what political headway they've made while the concentration is on Syria.

America is Israels attack dog and they are well trained and obedient, but also well paid, servants of Zionists.

>The races are NOT equal

Does this infer a hierarchy because if that is the case it has been fluctuating throughout history. Europeans were once an intellectually impoverished back water, interestingly until the arrival of Christianity. It's more accurate to say the Races are not equivilant but that also requires that we regard humanity as discrete ethnic groups other than what it is which is a single coherent consciousness capable of apprehending all discrete interpretations of Reality.

No it doesn't necessarily translate to a hierarchy in the grand scheme of things.
>Are sharks "superior" to lions? No they're simply different.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

>influenced peoples religious awareness here and even been instrumental in persuading them to seek direction from one of the Christian Religious Traditions

oh look its a christcuck thread.
these are almost worse than all the black cock threads.

sage

"It will lead to nothing but trouble"

>What is America?

The "White Race" has doomed itself by trying to make everyone the same with the result you are going to lose your Self. I can completely understand why you fear for your kind but unless you admit with contrition and remorse that YOU are responsible for what YOU initiated and are STILL blaming others for, you're irredeemable.

Until you admit with humility and join the rest of humanity. Until you recognise your culpability and abandon the hubris that characterised these acts the "White Race" will forever be chasing a phantom of who you mistakenly think you are. You are my brother and I yours and WE need to just,

...live.

Chinese emulating European sardonic irreverance?

You've forgotten who you are.

I'm a fucking hongkonger. I've mixed chinese disdain for others and institutionalized lack of religion with european sardonic irreverance.

the biggest religion here is one that barely has the concept of spirituality, and is one that doesn't require you to cuck yourself to be an adherent to its followers.

abrahamic religions are all the same, when you get past the minor differences. jews, christians, sand-niggers, you're all worshiping a stone-age folk-tale.

America IS nothing but trouble, and the Jews have made it that way. Our biggest racial sin has been trusting those deceivers.

I feel absolutely no remorse, my race has given this world more than any other BY FAR.

WE ended slavery.WE brought medicine to the primitive races. WE brought about the modern era.

All the nonwhites have ever done is drag us down, and hold us back. If you throw in your lot with them against us, expect no mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHPwAEW9E4w

If you are as you say a HongKonger, does that mean you don't regard yourself as Chinese?

How do you identify and how do you arrive at that Identity?

Why do you have such a trivial perception of the foundations of civilisation in this part of the world and why do you even give a shit enough to form one?

I'm chinese much as you are white. You were ruled by the germans and russians for over 100 years, yet you consider yourself neither of them. Yet they too are white.

Chinese is an ethnicity, and a state. I am not a member of the state, but a member of the ethnicity.

i'm not denying that barbaric savagery that is western religion didn't have its place and time, it did, but it has no place in the modern world. almost all conflict and pain is caused by it, be it fiduciary (jews), intellectual (islamists and christians) or violence (islamists)

>trusting those deceivers

But I don't believe that you're that dumb to have *trusted* anyone. As I see it what mistakes you made that you refer to as racial sinning was done with full knowledge of what you were getting into. Your leaders were not foolish men, or easily manipulated or deceived, they were however easily bought and herein lies what I understand to be the fatal weakness of Europeans.

They really really like shiny things.

What you did wasn't an illustration of your innocence or naivety, it was a consequence of your avarice. Nothing that you do now shows you've changed apart from a growing awareness you seem to exhibit that you are beginning to recognise the bed of you have made for yourselves. How do you respond to accusations that YOU are the author of your demise, that YOU are the architect of your downfall? Do you continue to rage against what you think is a widespread and undeserved perception that you elevated yourself above the rest of humanity and must face the inevitable fall, or do you hang your head in contrition and resolve to make right what you made wrong?

America's primary purpose in the future will be to redress these acts, because I fear if you don't it could take humanity back the stone age or worse. And I am unable to take *sides*, unlike you and your kin, I am come to realise I cannot *choose* to be what I am. I am only me and anyone who tries to do only this knows how difficult that is without trying to be something else also.

>oh shit the worlds going to hell in a handbasket please come save it again america while the rest of the world condescendingly acts like theyre better than you even though theyre literally begging you to save them
>its all the jews
>implying the jews arent just america's plausible deniability to do whatever we want

>I'm chinese much as you are white

You don't know me and if you were as intelligent and perceptive as you try to project you wouldn't make such a simple assumption and base a discourse around it.

That's the core strength of this board and one that allows us to express ourselves without needing to be defensive or belligerent. It's fun to have a vigorous banter with someone over the relative safety of the internet but I began this thread with a plea that we could use this incredible opportunity to try and get to the heart of what each of our Truthes are without the usual consequence of using violence to assert those Truthes.

I am a product of twentieth century colonialism and the hubris of a culture and civilisation that saw competition as a means to proving their Reality had more integrity than others. This is now coming to fruition as they scramble to put out the fires they started and yet still try to put the blame on others. I am not White, I am not Black or any of the other epithets coined by an immature civilisation trying to categorise humanity with the delicacy of a blood soaked butcher. Humanity is a facet of the enternal and has to understood as being incomprehensible and yet, as also the prism and manifestation of Virtue. I'd like to bare witness to the Virtue of Truth here, and now, without it being refracted through the prism of our prejudices.

What Truth does your philosophy hold that you are able to express? If you can't do this without using your ego to beat it home it hasn't any Truth. Truth lands like a feather but knocks you to the ground.

>the worlds going to hell in a handbasket

What mental gymnastics will you do now to show how America isn't complicit and even the author of the deadly geo-political mind games happening in this Time & Place? Isn't it a characteristic of psychopaths that they blame the victim? Wasn't there the promise made of no NATO expansion into Eastern Europe? Wasn't it America in pursuit of a vendetta against an already downtrodden people that resulted in a War based on a lie? Wasn't it America that coerced it's "allies" using a pitifully inept "dossier" to join in this attack? Isn't it America provoking the situation now in Ukraine and Syria while breaking meticulously designed international laws? Wasn't it America that unilaterally abandoned the Nuclear non-proliferation act? Isn't it America that seems determined to corner the Bear of Russia while sitting comfortably nestled between two oceans far far away from where innocent people simply want to create a life?

diamonds in a sea of shit. Any other major place of discussion is just a sea of shit

have to agree with this

I'm certainly a critic of American foreign policy for the most part the last 100 years.

That being said, since the US has taken hegemonic control of the world deaths from armed conflicts, especially between whites, has taken a nosedive. There were 2 very stupid world wars between the European powers in the 30 years proceeding and I fail to see how without America playing policeman it wouldn't have continued.

Yeah, we sprinkle our sugar in others drinks too many times, but this assumption that without us everything would be peaceful is a fallacy. The power vacuum combined with our technological adolescence is something I would not like to be a part of.

well op we still waiting for your tell us why

Yes, America is not evil but it does have a burdensome responsibility and I wonder if it knows what it's doing. Much of the ethnic tensions that still exist in Europe can be sourced from very old and very bitter rivalries. In some sense it could be argued America gets used but it absolutely must stop *acting* like it has the inside track on the complexities that riddle European ethnic cultures and divides. When America stops regarding the old country as quaint and old fashioned, and begins to recognise that minutiae matter, America will have begun to mature as a nation state and it will see that the lessons learned in Europe could prevent Balkanization in America. Let's be clear, I believe America to hold the key to humanities future but it's like watching a smart kid in school whose brains have gone to his head.

I fully see how if it wasn't America being the active ingredient in appearing to destablise the world it would be another actor but it is America so all discussion about what *could* be is moot. America needs to start behaving with integrity and honour, Putin has been playing you for a fool and it's causing people to turn their backs on you. You're simply not winning and what's worse you seem to be just trying random shit in the hope it will work somehow. The chemistry that made America work can't apply to centuries and millennia old cultures, the hope and optimism that you used to personify, the hoaky jovial enthusiasm that carried you through doesn't apply where reality has been shaped and cultivated to BE, over thousands of years. The rest of the world wants you to succeed, EVEN RUSSIA, but they are stopping you were they see you heading toward a fuck up.

I think you're making a big mistake making everyone scared.

Why War?

Don't really disagree with anything you said just emphasis on certain things I suppose.

We are really, really divided here domestically. I don't know how any of our actions abroad are going to be taken positively when anything we do has to be neutered and comprimised to placate the other half from getting violent.

The ideological divide is far greater than during our civil war, this is empirically provable beyond all doubt, the only thing that keeps us from civil strife is economic stability. Point is, I don't know how you put out a likeable image when your own house is in disorder.

Where ever there is free speech, there will be people spreading misinformation for their own gain or for the gain of others (useful idiots).

Americans can't even tell you that the Klu Klux Klan was the militant wing of the Democratic party and that democrats were and are the slave owners and principal oppressors.

And you're expecting the ones here to have any idea what a US/Russia relationship looks like?

I think the biggest culprit in leading America astray is the State of Israel. To be specific, Zionists, who seem to have an absolutely mind boggling ability to manipulate not only America but public perception also.

To be absolutely clear on this point I am making a political observation and not an anti-Semitic statement.

Israel is a political entity and acts on the political stage with impressive flair and skill but it does seem, even to this poorly informed observer, that the ultimate accomplishment of American foreign policy in this region will only exacerbate America's (and the West's) problems while neutering Israels long standing enemies. Today, Syria is technically in a state of War with Israel and when Assad is gone this threat will be gone. It seems like the only real beneficiaries of the madness that's been unleashed in the Levant will be Israel. Europe is becoming frantic with the threat the MILLIONS, that is MILLIONS of Muslims living within it's borders represents and more of them risking their lives and the lives of their children to get to Europe. If it is really the case that Israeli Zionists *are* the architects of this history they have to be acknowledged as the justifiable leaders of this world, with the potential possibly to solve all the problems it has. They seem to have a problem with this potential though, they don't seem to give even half a fuck for anyone but themselves.

And that is the problem perhaps. It seems like the only way to get on in life is to be this way and at this level, the problems that plague the Arab world are all being shipped to Europe, at Europes expense.

Shutdown incoming

>hurr durr my truth is greater than yours coz, god
>my thoughts are the fruit of a long line of tradition
>not using my ego

Lol

iz that you talkin?

I'm only human mate

Uhhh no, you are still free to say what you want but don't get surprised when people call you out on your shit. You can say all those things where as in lefty safe spaces you literally can not

Yes.
So be concise now, what's this all about?

Die muzzie scum.

Specifically it was a thread to talk about the roots of US/Russia antagonism after the end of the Soviet Union but my wider hope was to seek Truth as it seems to the people who could be arsed to contribute.

Just a talk, you know, to try and understand who we are.

op is a patrician

you dont get it faggot
"allowed" in op's context means by the censorship team, not by the community
it's not even true btw, as the mods do censor a ton

Aside from the religious crap, agreed

>Does this infer a hierarchy
you bet

"The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.” -Pablo Faggot

>it has been fluctuating throughout history. Europeans were once an intellectually impoverished back water, interestingly until the arrival of Christianity.
you havent taken the aryan pill yet?
India was dominant when... India was white, at least its ruling class
same shit with other ancient great civs (barring china i guess? not even sure tbbh)
always has been turbowhite

funny how you atheistcucks dont even elicit the fedora meme anymore because that's how deep you've been fucked into irrelevancy through ridicule on top of rational contradiction
you're giving us a great example of how to win the ideas war: not just being right but emotionally smashing the opponent as well
let's do that with the kikes too

>The "White Race" has doomed itself by trying to make everyone the same with the result you are going to lose your Self. I can completely understand why you fear for your kind but unless you admit with contrition and remorse that YOU are responsible for what YOU initiated and are STILL blaming others for, you're irredeemable.
dude it isnt the white race who did that, it is the jewish parasite that corrupted it into doing that
whites used to separate perfectly well between races and other abilities, see albert schweitzer picture above