Why dont we just rip the masks pff these faggot cunts and give them a flogging for the world to see

Why dont we just rip the masks pff these faggot cunts and give them a flogging for the world to see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI
youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc
usacarry.com/minnesota_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
hyperallergic.com/361809/anti-fascists-clash-with-white-nationalists-at-the-minneapolis-institute-of-art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats is the plan. I'm going to rip all masks off no matter if i'm getting my ass beat.

Because that is considered a (((hate crime))) in 1st world countries.

Ima make it a goal to expose as many of these littlle faggot fucks as possible and show the world how much of a pussy they all are

speaking as an active member of antifa who enjoys going to protests in my large southern city, i really hope that one of you mouthbreathing social rejects is dumb enough to do this because you will get swarmed and stomped the fuck out and i will be laffin

real question is why does no one use lethal force to defend themselves? is there some unwritten agreement to just beat the shit out of each other and not kill or something? i doubt it. i have yet to see anyone of either side die. and i think its odd.

minimum 2 person groups:
one to do the unmasking
one to do the recording

possibly an attacker and defender, depending onhow large you can make your groups. defender, not so much for the unmasker, but the recorder. lots of video of antifa specifically aiming for cameras.

legal problems, obviously.

Antifa only operates in areas without legal concealed carry. Really makes me think.

how so. it would be legally defending yourself. you carry concealed with a permit and do so to peacefully protest and if antifa attacks you you shoot. clean kill. you are not there to start shit.

i think that is mostly true. but here in GA we can carry and there is an antifa group saying they are going to start something in Atlanta.

no, it arguably wouldn't be, the strength of the argument depending on the laws of the state in question and the circumstances surrounding the instance of self defense.

Not only that, but even having to defend yourself in a completely justified shooting can potentially be a huge pain in the ass. And if you're concerned about your gun well fuck you, because it gets to rot in evidence forever.

Someone drew a gun and it didn't end well for him. Obviously something's wrong when antifa causes so much mayhem that Berkeley ends the Milo event but no arrests. I imagine the anti-white bias in California's "legal" system is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI

all true. but that does not debunk how it would not be a justified shooting. if you are allowed to carry and permitted and do not brandish or try to start anything. you could even have a lapel cam on you. for evidence. if you do what you are supposed to do and try to verbally deescalate the situation and if they persist then shoot you should be fine. of course some fucked lawyer could get you on something incredibly stupid but beside that you should be fine.

this is complicated. i think he should have gotten the fuck out of there when they gave him the chance. he was right about not wanting to turn his back on them though. some of those guys clearly wanted him to shoot. either they think they can take him or they want to me a martyr. idk what they were thinking but they were trying to challenge him. he should have kept it pointed at the ground the whole time. but i think it was mostly a case of the bias you mentioned. he was right to feel like he needed to defend himself.

>go to grab mask
>kicked in junk
>pepper sprayyed
>hit with the worker's bike lock

i have no intention of going to one of these because i would no go unless i could carry and i think going to one of these is a guaranteed fight.

CAN I JOIN UR CLUB TOO??

Keep doxxing and ruin their lives in every legal way possible. Send memes and proof of their crimes to all their relatives, friends, and especially employer. Once you destroy the individuals reputation online and in the real world, there is no amount of SEO that can repair it.

because they're smarter and stronger than we are. You guys told me all liberals were weak and effeminate why do we lose every single confrontation against them?

This.

Responsible gun owners don't go looking for fights. That's what niggers and leftists do. We have our guns to protect ourselves, our families, our homes, and if need be, our country.

That's the biggest difference between a liberal and a conservative. Libs see firearms as a weapon to enforce their will, while the vast majority of us see them as a means of defense.

well said.

Nah. We're just genuinely better humans than them. (at least normie conservatives)

All that is currently changing. Trump supporters have been soft as shit and have only started getting militant. Berkeley is just the beginning.

fuck off marx

underrated

I joined this movement to be a real man but all I see is more beta males. Even the liberals beat us in hand to hand combat.

Y-you too.

Also checked twice.

Let's see if you say that after the 27th

Also hello FBI. How does it feel to trying and create another school shooter?

actually, every attack by muslims is a false flag and you fell for it

whoa. 77. noice, us.

Because you are 12 years old and you do not know yet how to fight. Only how to cry and dox people on shitty meme boards

>making shit up to get (You)s
have we finally stooped this low

Anyone shilling for gun violence is an anti-fa instigator everyone knows such an act would tank the whole freedom movement and usher in an era of liberal restrictions on guns and speech and whatever else they want. Unmasking and doxxing the violent anti-fags is the best way to stop them. We are finding out that they are professors and the like and compromising a Communists academic career is infinitely more valuable

If you want a massive propaganda victory, show up to the coulter event with defensive measures only (eg: only shield, no stick).

The optics will be a neat propaganda victory and you can still beat them up since they're fucking gender studies majors LARPing as revolutionaries.

We need to get Antifa classified as a gang. If that happens, any violent crimes that go to court automatically have an extra 10 years slapped on them in California.

This. How do I join Antifa? I want to bash some fash.

>has never been in a fight

You know your world is fucked when the nazis want their opposition classed as a gang.

Oh, the hypocrisy is laughable

im not sure if you were referring to what i said or not so if thats the case then heres my rebuttal.

I am not talking about going out and hunting them or going to a rally and trying to start shit so i can shoot them. im was talking hypothetically( because i dont plan to go so its hypothetical) why has no one used lethal force to defend themselves when attacked by antifa.

if you weren't referring to what i said then ignore.

In the Bay Area, this is what they look like behind their masks.

youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc

It's not even that simple user. You'll get your ass beat, yes that is a guarantee but there is a massive problem.

At the last thing some bitch was throwing glass jars that had m80 fireworks inside of them. I would recommend staying as far away as possible from their 'peacful' protesting.

Oh. That's why antifa get their shit kicked in all of the time.

Thanks.

Fuck that, rip their skin off instead

Primary example of why the Soros bloodline needs to end. The son is already mimicking his father.

They do? Then how long all week has been devoted to finding a single guy with a bike lock?

You lot are as weak as piss. But that's OK. Children will be children...

This. Public flayings need to start happening again.

Doxxing a coward that hides behind a mask blindsiding people with a bike lock is a bad thing now, get out of here with that crap.

this.

yeah why can't he punch a chick in the face like a real hero?

kek you fags are delusional hypocrites

Oh, the chick swinging around a 40ml wine bottle as a weapon. Yeah, I want to get my head cracked open by a wine bottle. Again, get out of here with your crap.

Wedgies

because some of them are sweet and pretty and don't need masks to to kick the shit out of a klansman nazi

Lol at the idea of scalping anti Nazis

bump

come at me bruh

LOL, how funny is it that the nazis are complaining of violence, when their whole political movement is based around war, destruction and social disintegration?

You hypocritical child-like assholes!

It's almost as if it was difficult to identify an individual that wore a mask and dressed like the 30 ther people wearing the same outfit in a crowd.

Good thing that his girlfriend was a moron and couldn't stop "liking" posts on Berkeley Antifa page and he was too stupid to change his shoes.

Start your own.

In case cunts haven't clued in on it, OP is a shill.
Three leter agencies get most of their homeland security funding for fighting against radical right-wing extremism.

What are numbers?

usacarry.com/minnesota_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
hyperallergic.com/361809/anti-fascists-clash-with-white-nationalists-at-the-minneapolis-institute-of-art/
>>only operates in areas without legal concealed carry.
Cuck.

>>Portland
>>Not in California

come to a protest, march or fundraising event and talk to people you fucking shut-in

Half the people on Sup Forums are 12 year old newfags and the other half 35 year old weebs.
So accurate as fuck

Was this taken on a potato?

happy now

happy & sad
happy
and
s
a
d

Pol needs a dedicated photographer. Take pics of all unmasked antifa

cheer up matey

Im on these are the real fachists they dont want the right to have voice and attack anyone who dissagrees with them

>tfw feely feels
*sniffle

coordinate in teams of 3 or so, 1 photographer, single out an antifa to be unmasked, one runs resistance and snake charms, another unmasked, and the third takes pictures. Bonus points for sharking/pantsing

Do it then faggot.