Sup Forums

Is Sup Forums where you're supposed to go when you're all grown up? I mean, do you start out in Sup Forums or /r9k/ then transition to Sup Forums when you become an adult?

Should I start taking the redpills, anons?

babby's first computer > videogames > internet > 9gag > Sup Forums > Sup Forums

I can't imagine anyone starting on Sup Forums anymore, it's been shit since 2011. It's nothing but traps, waifu claiming, and 8 ball threads. /r9k/ is just an embarrassment, especially since the merger. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the only boards I partake in anymore.

>9gag
kys

how did you find Sup Forums, faggot?

manchildren never grow up

digg

which makes me a faggot, but an old faggot

>pretending to be a woman on a french chat site called Caramail --> fucking around diablos and starcraft chat --> discover shitposting in a diablo 2 trading site called D2jsp in 2006 --> move to Sup Forums when i got banned from D2jsp --> eventually move to /k/ then /fit/ then end up on Sup Forums

i guess so

AOL dial-up chat rooms

>pretending to be a woman on a french chat site called Caramail
that's some turbo-faggot stuff right there

Through a Jack Spicer image from ENcylopedia Dramatica all those years ago

Instinct

from something awful adtrw. i'm the oldest fag here

I am Christopher Poole

If you're here, the plan has already gone horribly wrong. You will not be recovered, and you must disavow all knowledge of being an agent. Your mission will be fulfilled by the remaining resources from your division.

I found it at the time when rage comics were fresh memes on Sup Forums. Back then Sup Forums was literally just a board for stormfront to complain about niggers.

a morrocan once tried to have me find him a job in leafland so he could come and live with me. it was fun

rage comics were old before Sup Forums was ever created

He did end up on /fit/ though, its full circle

9gag didn't exist when I found Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but this is my progression of the last 4 years:
Reddit - Imgur - Back 2 Reddit - /r/The_Donald - Sup Forums

I sometimes return, but I get jaded pretty quickly.

/rotteneggs/, /Totse/, /zoklet/, Sup Forums then Sup Forums masterrace. I can't be the only one.

well whatever the politics board was back then. I can't really remember. I was too much of an newfag to really go outside of Sup Forums

bungie

Shouldn't it go like:

>be me
>be born
>babby's 1st pc
>instantly hop on reddit
>get those sweet internet pts
>realize you're a worthless piece of shit in a circlejerk hugbox full of nonstop faggotry
>run away
>seek out other sources
>find Sup Forums
>somewhat redeem yourself by becoming an (((informed))) faggot

im similar fellow pede

9gag - Reddit - Imgur - Reddit - /r/The_Donald - Sup Forums

I got sick of PC culture and SJWs ruined reddit so now I'm here to stay

Newgrounds

Who here from ED?

newfag

babby's first computer > dos games > aol > aim > irc > maddox > b > v > a > jp > pol > epiphany > RWDS DEUS VULT GTKRWN

DOS games were legit. I used to jerk it to those square tits-through-the-blinds in Leisure Suit Larry 1.

Fuck no, Sup Forums should never be the last stop in the road to maturity. I'm sure there have been plenty of people who have grown out of Sup Forums to go on and do better things. Obviously we'll never really hear their stories.

I unironicaly found this place watching the chat of the Mummers parade 2 years ago.