Why have Germans woken up?

Schulz is dying in polls. German green party communists have their worst polling results in 15 years, maybe even falling out of parliament.

There is a shift to the right in the electorate. Even Petry is stepping down seeing she is a divisive figure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjUUgAwVDg8
youtube.com/watch?v=vGuXVzgZ1uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Höcke /ourguy/?

GERMANY IS SAVED! MUTTI MERKEL IS REELECTED!

GERMANY IS NOW OFFICIALY A RIGHT WING COUNTRY!

Honestly I'm suspicious. I tried hard to redpill some people on twitter about white genocide but it didn't went through and they basically screm leftists shit there now. Forget about redpill, even everyday simply logic went past them. Speaking to people in IRL, you'll see some expressionless faces and soul less eyes. It's like talking to (broken) cold machines and not humans.

Worse, some seem dead set on their own destruction in various ways. If someone tells you something and you point out that it will most likely end up in them getting hurt if they do as they say... they'll try even harder doing it. Once I got screamed at, because "If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have done it" even though I told them not to do it.

I don't trust anything german in any sense. I'll just see what happens and silently hope it's not something stupid.

>Schulz-Zug
Seriously? Is the German media simply copying Sup Forums's Trump campaign?

>SPD and Green loose steam and Petry drops out
>Merkel wins regional vote

Seems like the same old shit, Hans.

Afd with Höcke stronk

You dont get the 40% non-voters to the polls if your just like the mainstream

She is Europes only hope against the nazies.

As a Swedish Jew this makes me very nervous. My grandparents survived the holocaust and if the right wing fascist parties of Europe takes control again history will repeat itself...

Never again. Never forget the 6 million.

Martin Schulz reminds me of Walter Ulbricht in more ways than one.

"""polls""" published by the (((media))) are best assumed to be fake and pushing a narrative, given by what we've learned about the scale of media brainwashing and control in recent years. What is the establishment communicating with such news? Do they want people to vote mutti instead? Why have they stopped shilling for him? That article has propably more to do with Schulz saying something stupid to a powerful establishment figure with connections to the media than with someone ever actually doing any polling.

Maybe they're trying to avoid losing by showing that the elections are not 99-1

The SPD hype was designed to fail.
It was a proped up strawman to blend over the AfD and real political news after people started to boil over with all the rapefugee crimes and attack reports everywhere becoming very extreme reaching the end of the year.

You're being overrun by Muslims and Sweden is becoming the rape capital of Europe and you're worried about nazis?

You're damaged goods. Kys and you won't have to worry about imaginary nazis.

>Schulz
How do we meme him back up, user? Helfen sie mir Bitte

Sweden coming in with the bantz. At least I sure hope so. . . .

When leaf does it, it's bantz. When swede does it, not so sure...

Muhammad you have to go back.

I think all the fucking dead people.
Maybe?

you can't sustain hype by doing nothing.

>Höcke stronk

You're delusional. You will not get a right revolution in Germany. There are many people who would vote right of CDU but not right of Petry or close to NPD. Hate it all you want but a coalition with CDU is the only way to get change, one step at a time.

SIEG FÜR EUROPÄER

Lefty/EU Psy-Op to shill their faggot candidate, copying The Donald obviously.

He was skewered in a couple of media pieces though; visiting a factory where afterwards none of the workers actually knew who the fuck that guy was or why he was there. Schulz is a fucking joke.

Are you incapable of detecting sarcasm?

You are such fucking cucks, you're just as bad as the Swedes. My neighbor is German and whenever this topic pops up, he legit thinks that everything Merkel did was right and that he'll continue supporing her and feels great about it.

Fascism is never a joke my friends. We must fight against leftwing and rightwing extremism.

As a Jew I know what it's like under those systems. We were targeted under both and I will never forget it.

Never forget the holocaust and never forget how Jews were targeted in the Soviet Union.

We should seek to create an open society in the image of Karl Popper.

Maybe you have the cassandra syndrome.

>not 60 Gorillion

The pendulum cannot be stopped at this point

How can there be coalition with the Merkel's party and AfD if Merkel was the one who flooded the Germany with rapefugees in the first place? What, are they having second thoughts in the current year now?

There was nothing that could be considered sarcastic. Sarcasm should be a little over the top otherwise the point is missed. This one sounded too legit. If he/she said "Never forget the six bazillion", then that's easily detectable as sarcasm.

Probably got sick of the sand niggers and cucks like merkel

The worst part, he keeps bragging about his degree and how his education entitles him to have better opinions than others who are just ignorant. I fucking hate you Krauts with a passion.

60 years of indoctrination, 3 almost 4 generations being brainwashed, you can't really blame the ordinary Hans because they have been programmed since the kindergarten. Yes they are cucked blind faggots but I have some empathy left for them.

You can't say that with an honest face while your country got infested with parasites by the same progresives and liberals you love

>it's like talking to cold machines and not humans
Hans your people have been cold machines since the fall of the HRE.

That said, I do feel sorry for the plight in your country.

Why couldn't Hitler team up with Stalin? If Germans had taught us their tricks and shared some of dat Panzerschokolade we would've subjugated the entire Earth together. By 1941 there was pretty much no Jews left in the leadership of Soviet Union, Stalin purged them all. And we actually had a military agreement, till 22 June 1941, you know?

>never forget how Jews were targeted in the Soviet Union.
never forget how Jews created the Soviet Union.

Now it's obvious that this is trolling which is different from sarcasm.

it's just that normies start to question the forgery so they try to make it less obvious

Krauts have ways been blind followers, but somehow they always think they need to teach others their """successful""" way of life because they can't even convince themselves otherwise.

>Merkel was the one

So what? Merkel alone isn't the CDU, she had quite a lot of opposition in her own party. I'm not talking about the next election anyway, that's too early. AfD needs to build a better, more professional image before CDU would (or even could) consider a coalition.

And I'm not talking about this

Ignore that last half sentence, messed up copy/paste

>but somehow they always think they need to teach others their """successful""" way of life because they can't even convince themselves otherwise.
this should be carved into stone
I dont like Germans very much, vast majority of them are arrogant pricks but I don't want to live next to caliphate.

They should change their name.

Because deep down germans have this hatred drilled into them. Give them another 10 years and theyll basically have a nazi party getting lots of votes
And in 20 years theyll start the "cleansing"

Nice hitler digits

>AfD needs to build a better, more professional image before CDU would (or even could) consider a coalition.
Makes me slightly nervous, the left could produce some scandals about their party and smear their reputation several times once they have decided to build reputation and establish their alternative plans to make the country better other than being merely anti-immigration. I hope AfD will recover these attacks in the future and they will keep stable rising in popularity until at one point germans can proudly prove to the other westerners that the "eternal kraut" meme ceases to be true.

I personally think Le Pen's victory will give a great boost to AfD popularity.

Also, are AfD against EU?

Kill self

Nothing fills my heart with more glee than watching the German race die before my eyes lol

Good bye worker ants, but you are going to get replaced :)

>MUH SHOAH

>we
>us
>muh

Even if there were no question about the ability of these representatives, we must remember how varied the problems are that are waiting to be solved and in how many totally separate fields answers and decisions have to be given. We can easily understand how worthless a government institution is that entrusts the right to make a final decision to a mass meeting of people among whom only a few have any knowledge and experience in the matter being discussed. The most important economic measures are presented to a forum where only a tenth of the members have any economic training. This is simply putting the final decision on an important matter in the hands of men who lack the skills to deal with it intelligently.

You have to go back.....into the oven.

>We

there is no we. you are not us, kike.

>left could .. smear their reputation
Well, that's just daily business.

>AfD against EU?
Hard to tell, some are pro EU, some pro EU but against Euro, some want it shut down. It's one of the points were the party needs to come clear what it really wants.

reminder that Schulz wants make Europe islamic.
youtube.com/watch?v=CjUUgAwVDg8

seems legit

Slander

How did your grandparents dodge the ovens? Selling out their own neighbors for 40 pieces of silver?

Bantz isn't even funny if sweden does it

A movement that hopes to achieve great things must be alert and keep its connection with the common people. Every question must be considered from that standpoint and decided with that view. A movement must avoid anything that might reduce or even slightly weaken its ability to influence the masses. Without the mighty force of a great people, no great ideas, however noble and exalted, can possibly be achieved. Harsh reality alone must determine the path to the goal. An unwillingness to take difficult roads in this world too often means abandoning the goal.

Why was Schulz ever popular in the first place?

The guy represents everything loathsome about the EU. Right down to the whole "Aggressive to Putin/Orban/Poles - Bitchboy to Erdogan" doublethink.

>"Islam and the western values are not excluding eachother. We must learn from eachother, and combine our values and our views"

ahmed, I thought you understood english?

The only person that could wake the german people up.

>Schultz-Zug

......please, someone kill me. Some cringes should never happen. It's inhuman.

Germany will RISE...AGAIN!
2017: Revenge of the original Nazi Party

Fuck G*rmany I hope it burns you cunts

Es ist Toleranz

there are now jews in sweden goy

Here is a good Shulzzug meme. Use it on fb and twitter SPD pages, it will work out bigly!

The worst chaos is created when religion is used for political purposes. Such miserable deceivers who see religion as a means for gaining themselves political, or rather business power and should be harshly condemned. Of course, these bold liars shout their claims of faith to all the world in a very loud tone so that the other sinners will have no choice but to hear their proclamation clearly. Their smiles do not express a willingness to die for their beliefs, but instead their aim is to improve their own lives. For enough money or political favors, they would sell the meaning of an entire faith and they would do it for a single fraudulent gain if they felt the value was a fair exchange.

Does someone have that video of anti-German quotes by German politicians? Ideally on YouTube.

Read mein kampf yet? That's being going on for decades.

Danke schon, we have to win over hearts and minds with advanced memetics and get the momentum back on our side
SCHULZ IS FORGING THE STEEL TO BUILD THE BRIDGES
ARE YOU GOING TO HELP?

The fact anyone could venerate this cuckold shows just how many need to die in the purges to come.

Do Swiss realise how fucked EU is or are they still mostly taking blue pills?

I am looking for a specific video to show to normies, retard.

That's because the libs have subverted the concept of political stability to coincide with their own political paradigm.

A lot of Germans support Merkel simply because they're afraid of any major paradigm shift - and the reason they're afraid is because of the near endless media rhetoric from Berlin to Boston about how anyone to the right of a Christian Democrat party is an "extremist".

The correct response to this is to hammer home just how far to the left Europe is in general compared to places like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore etc.

It's not AfD who are the extremists in a global context, it is westerners ourselves. We are extreme libtards by comparison to anyone outside of Western Europe and North America pretty much.

But we must not abandon all common sense by fighting with the whole world and foolishly yelling at them instead of concentrating all our powers against the deadly enemy. In addition, the German people have no moral right to criticize the rest of the world until the criminals who sold out and betrayed their own country are brought to justice. There is no holy justification for howling and protesting from far away against England, Italy, etc., when we turn around and allow the scoundrels to continue about their business.

FRAUKE NO

You and Barbara Lener Spectre, OVEN ! SCHNELL SCHNELL !!

Afd would get crushed in a koalition as a junior member, like it happend with the FDP. They didnt got shit done and were thrown ot of the Parlament.

AfD need hard opposition stand, without nazi nostalgia and insults

who is this divine concubine?

I'd Frauke her.

Yes.

>shulz zug
>shulz train

lololo

The ordinary average citizen is pleased and reassured when they learn that the societies who form such a working coalition have found their “points of agreement” and “put aside their differences”. The general belief is that such a union means a huge increase in strength, and that the smaller groups who would be weak on their own suddenly become a power to be reckoned with. But this is usually not the case.

It must never be forgotten that nothing truly great in the world has ever been achieved by an alliance. The very origin of joint forces carries with it the germ of its own later decay.

Merkelism is hated
Schulz is a distraction, put by the plutocrates, to position ITself to be anti Merkel
Somehow if thats true that hes falling, then the people truely start to wake up to this actors
This should be fun to watch what ((they)) bring up next, while people hunting ((them)) like WL does

As it has happened so often in history, Germany is again right in the middle of the huge struggle. If our people and our state become victims of these money-obsessed Jewish bloody tyrants, then the whole world will be ensnared by this octopus. If Germany succeeds in liberating herself from its clutches, the greatest danger facing all the nations of the world can be considered smashed. We can be certain the Jews will undermine our efforts as much as possible in order to maintain or increase the hatred of the world toward Germany.

Oh sure, NPD got so much more done being in opposition all the time.

It's almost like you're shilling for an AfD that will stay irrelevant forever.

NatSoc and Communism arent exactly 2 peas in a pod mate.
Treatys ok, but they were polar opposites. never ever would it have worked.

Where comes this rage from?

The AFD did good things, by rounding up the establishment a bit

yes its the left and they suck it doing memes

gr8 b8 m8

>rounding up the establishment a bit

Changes fucking nothing unless you get into parliament and have an influence on government.

Rage? Are you trolling or sth?

I like that Petry isn't running, but Höcke isn't /ourguy/, at least not yet. The far-right spectrum of the AfD isn't what the normies would vote for, what they want is realpolitik.

SPD hype was a fucking joke. In the beginning he was shilled by the media and people just thought "Hey, everyone could be better than Merkel" (and other than CDU only SPD has a chance to get their candidate elected). Few weeks into it everyone knew Schulz was all talk and has never amounted to anything. He's a deadbeat drunkard that somehow made it into politics and has zero credibility. Hell, everyone hates Sigmar "fat pig" Gabriel and even Gabriel gets more support now. It's good to see SPD crash and burn but that was to be expected.

We are probably going to get Merkel again but any shift to the right (at least in their rhetoric and announced policies) does not mean anything, because we know they will say anything to get elected. Here is a video of Merkel being honest for once:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGuXVzgZ1uA

She's basically saying that you can not trust that anything that has been said before the elections will actually apply afterwards and that you can expect this (ignoring pre-election promises) to happen more than once.

Surviving the Holocaust in Sweden is not really an impressive feat.

The government is hollow, there is nothing to gain
Understand that those people are actors, nothing more
They are solving minor problems, like raising or lowering the pension for 1%, while the fucking Islam stands in front of our doors and the social system is breaking down in the near future
Laws are constantly broken, see bailouts and rapeugees
The refugees where needed, thats the reason they brought them here
Their system is killing us and prevent us from recreation, so they need new people to suck out
But people are getting angry and waking up

Beautiful. It is posts like this that keep me coming back to Sup Forums.

Well he was fresh for two weeks or so, then he got stale and not much has happened campaigning wise. The parties aren't even in gear for the federal election yet anyway. NRW will probably give Chulz a bit of a push again.

>white genocide
How many kids do you have? Oh right, none because you're utterly retarded and no one wants your Bubespitzle in her.