Why are you no willing to pay for my college? Don't you want an educated population?

Why are you no willing to pay for my college? Don't you want an educated population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1_HVIGdUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As iff higher education will prevent OPs pic
Also op is a faggot
Sage

Why are you trusting a filthy COMMUNIST JEW, JEW; JEW; JEW RAT??

JEWS ARE THE WORST FILTH ON THIS PLANET

Do you know what cultural marxist indoctrination created by the Jews is?

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST

youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1_HVIGdUE

by educated you mean indoctrinated

Booker T Washington seemed to have been on them from the quote.

America can't afford it. (((Somehow))) we can't afford it even though France, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Check'em Republic, Greece, Italy, Spain, Argentina, and so on can.

We also can't afford paid maternity leave, a reasonable amount of vacation days, or national health care. But (((we're))) #1, right guys?

>if everyone has a 2-year degree then a 2-year degree is worthless
Just like high school diplomas, they simply become a prerequisite. Higher education SHOULD only be for the extremely gifted, like it used to be before (((they))) turned it into an indoctrination center

Yep, I figure only about 30% or so of students in high school are truly university material.

I'm mostly okay with this + use of apprenticeships. Apprentice for x years, take a field test, get a certificate. Make a little money doing so instead of bailing it out of your account by the buckets.

clever meme, even though I disagree with it.

>all these third world slave countries that have never been to the moon
okay?

I say instead of free college, integrate trade schooling into high schools, so more students are ready for the workforce.

>>if everyone has a 2-year degree then a 2-year degree is worthless
so if everyone has a dollar bill in their pocket dollar bills are worthless?

Ideally this. But as it doesn't make (((them))) richer, it'll never happen

the value of the dollar becomes lowered, to where it isn't what it used to be even 20 years ago.

College doesn't educate, it indoctrinates

Free/cheap college exists, it's called the internet. If business/government used a certification system instead of forcing you to go to jew college to get a good job, the truly skilled/intelligent people would rise to the top by their own merit.

>why are you unwilling to pay for my basketball training? don't you want me to be tall?

If they are created to excess. The more there are the less value each has. Thats why we should have refused the bank bailouts and let them fail, but we allowed it and now we can't buy a house or start a family because currency has lost so much purchasing power

But the fact of the matter remains that there's a serious deficit of skilled tradesmen in this country. I think the real problem is in fact high school. Because all high school in USA exists as college prep, it has no educational value on its own. I think high schools should have options to study trades instead like welding and plumbing, that would go a long way towards fixing the college affordability problem.

but you still must have it to effect
your economic exchanges.
outside of aggrandizement and jingoism, moon shot didn't mean shit in the long run.

>Greece

"Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil."

was looking for this thanks
Digits don't lie and neither does your post
You may be onto something here

>countries with smaller populations
>countries with homogeneous populations (until recently
>countries all on the verge of bankruptcy because welfare states don't work
>countries that the jew is genociding because the people were indoctrinated into beliefs allowing the jew to do so.

nigger please. go back to leftypol and suck a dick.

brainwashed parrots =/= education

A better question would be, why aren't YOU willing to pay for your college? If you consider education is important, you should be willing to invest in yourself.

>B-but its too expensive!
And the reason that it is is it is no longer about educating the future workforce, but a moneymaking scheme off of poor idiots like myself.

Because college is not education, it's indoctrination. Trade schools are far more valuable investments, statistically speaking.