Soon : France will become again the best country of the world

I hope that it will arrive through the presidential elections this Sunday and May 7th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=221UWotqwdo&ab_channel=FECHAIN59247
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=-cCBcvGrWMU
vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hE49T23Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=N-ooZ96nA8g
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attack-isis-marine-le-pen-francois-fillon-election-champs-elysees-shooting-islamism-a7694576.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will trigger a lot of people with this post user, but I agree with you.

France is everything you want in a country.

Also most based national anthem of all time :

youtube.com/watch?v=221UWotqwdo&ab_channel=FECHAIN59247

Thank's my friend!

Good luck France

Thank you!
I hope that French will take this luck, it's now or never...

VOTEZ LE PEN RENDEZ SA GRANDEUR À LA FRANCE
PRAISE KEK

Are you ready to crash this EU?

Yeah, very like you, bro!

Cucked people out of french!

all the best baguettebros, i seriously hope fn can pull this off. it would mean the death of the eu as well

make moules et frites great again!

I pray to KEK for you France

As a genetically french american I salute those who vote Le Pen.

viva la france

good luck, France

Vote le Pen. DESTROY main stream media

Good Luck France. I Count on You!

So beautiful to see so many supports!
Thank you everybody!

best friends forever

FRENCH
EXCELLENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o

You can't stalle the lassalle
ISSOU

Why do French nationalists identify with Roman invaders? Shouldnt you embrace your Gaulish heritage?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cCBcvGrWMU

Love this video!

You got this one in the bag frenchies. Madam Le Pepe will cast her blessings upon your tortured soil.

All the best(from a francophile)

Do any of your election results affect me coming to France for my International Business degree?

Good luck neightboor safe your nation future and basque futures too

I'm voting for Le Pen because I think that muslims are bad and I have no understanding of global economics

You better fucking win, I have money down on Le Benis.

Saracen invasion? Assemble knights. Pottery.

I know what you mean
I can already feel his power

> I have no understanding of global economics
compared to what french president?

DO IT FROGS!

Fortunately, there is a candidate who understands that Islam is a threat and knows economics.

Godspeed frogs. Sorry about that last (but probably nowhere far from last) shooting too :(

>pic related is public French debt
This is how the institutional left and the institutional right understand economics.

This!
LePen would be a strong message but retarded in so many ways like shooting yourself in the foot.
Not that I want muslims to shoot my foot instead, but still.

le pen will lose. france is cucked

8/pol/ is probably lit up with threads calling her a shill. Why can't we just take our small victories when we get them?

If you go, we're definitely following you (Italy), all the best!!!

If Fillon is elected, he'll have no legitimacy to drive the reform he said he would do.
There will be mass protests in the first year and then Fillon will turn into Chirac.
You have to be underage to not understand that the cuckservatives have balls only every 5 years for a couple of months.

Voting Fillon is losing 5 years to the cucked right and then 5 years to the left (because the media is going to shill him as Thatcher even if he does 0 actual reform). You're signing for 10 years of more of the same shit.

>Marine Le Zionist
>victory

nah dawg.

I'd pick based Melenchon over Le Pen any day.

All the best for Sunday cheesebro, think how much of a historical moment it will be for france to leave the EU. It will ACTUALLY be the end of it,

I'm in the minority here who likes Israel, so I'm meh to it all. Zionism is also kryptonite (one among many) to liberals, and I welcome some rustled lib jimmies.

That guy is kinda silly. The original gauls live in Aquitaine and Brittany, not really anywhere else. The Franks occupied tons of land, and whether or not the gauls lived there at one point is irrelevant of French culture as it has existed for the last 700 years at least. Saying that Christianity is a usurper religion seems to miss the point that it has existed in Europe as the dominant religion and in France for at least 1600 years. Also, he seems to forget that alot of ethnic national identity is rooted in Lutheranism, and Martin Luther himself saw Christ as god's rebuttal to the jews. He was championed as a hero in the struggle against Judaism.

Didn't Caesar kill enough Gauls to the point where most of that gene pool was wiped out though? It's like Americans trying to identify with the native tribes by claiming 1/16th heritage.

With no survivors

Basically, I don't know how people take that guy seriously. The gauls were mostly wiped out and replaced by the franks. They still exist in Aquitaine and brittany, hence the Celtic League, but as far as actual French culture goes about 70 percent still identify as christian, so the whole idea that they're going to suddenly adopt a pagan religion that doesn't appeal to them is at best wishful thinking.

lepen va pas renvoyer tous les nègres et les arab mon gars

Est-ce que j'ai dis ça ?

Elle peut toujours renvoyer le trou de la sécu représenté par ta mère.

I hope we win this election

Not in Luther's earlier writings where he thought to sell his ideas to the Jews. It's only after he was turned away by them that his tone shifted to be notably anti-Jewish.

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go vote if you live in Lyon.

I'm taking this luck.

Fuck everything, it's now or never.

LMAO

>it's now or never.
this

France you have let us down in 2 world wars. in this culture war we really need your help. No fucking up and giving in to hans again. If you guys can't defend the culture you're so rightfully proud of we're all fucked.

>France you have let us down in 2 world wars.
funny how we feel the exact same thing about you guys
I don't recall any english volunteers fighting in the ss

I wish but Macron will win

All normies will come out and vote for him in the second round due to massive media indoctrination

the one who will win will be the one against marine on the second vote
Considering what happened during the whole campaign this could be fion, mélenchon or macron

kill yourself low iq cuck

>France
>not surrendering

Le Pen will lose and lose by huge margins.

>France let down Britain in WW1

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

> Melenchon's small arm
> saying "cuck"
Stop you're killing me.

go ahead elect le pen
i really want you to understand how wrong you are about her you dumb sheep...

>"Finland"

lel

you're delusional
2014, from a definitely-not-rightwing source vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll
1 in 6 french people supported ISIS.
That's 16.6%.
For comparison, the official numbers say France has a muslim population of only 7-9% 2014/15.

You can easily see that they either have no idea or are purposefully lying by claiming the number at about half of what it actually is.

Is... or WAS. 2014/15. What happened since then? MILLIONS of african muslims and arab muslims have swarmed into Europe completely uncontrolled.
Do you want to take a guess at France's true muslim population in the year 2017?
Do you really, really believe that the recent happening will do anything for Le Pens numbers under these conditions?

Ok kek.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hE49T23Uw

GOOD LUCK FRANCE.

I remember a few days before Brexit - a yank on here said that if the UK votes for Brexit, then it can redeem itself, but if it didn't, then it was forever cucked.

So I say to you - if France votes for Le Pen, then it can redeem itself, but if it doesn't you are finished I am afraid.

I know right. In 2 days, France will elect Melenchon and we will finally enter the new century.

Le Pen won't bring back the times of Louis XVI and the Empire. But she can be a begining if you move quickly and radicalise the speech.

does this mean the brits will have to get colonies and make a big fleet again??/

oh fuck cunt

>mfw live in PACA
>mfw the region is full LePen now
>mfw loads of angry arabs in the city
>mfw all of her posters are torn into pieces
>mfw Nice
>mfw yesterday

GL france

You know, the French people can change their opinion at last moment...

Guardian made a deebly goncerned video about Le Pen's support.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-ooZ96nA8g

Méluche has the best economic plan in theory, wanting to build energetic infrastructures and default on debt.
Now the plan is doomed to fail because we don't have the money to build and we're never getting a loan if he's elected, but at least he's got a plan.

Attacking (FN) Front National like they did UKIP

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attack-isis-marine-le-pen-francois-fillon-election-champs-elysees-shooting-islamism-a7694576.html

I miss the good ol' times when politics were tearing the nation apart and muslims were called thieves.
Now it's the other way around.

they never learn

I love France, I hope to visit Normandy and Brittany when I study abroad in England next year. Also, what is the Champagne region like, are there many muslims? I am considering wwoofing one summer on a vineyard near Reims.

Please France, if you change, Europe will follow. Save the continent

Top Kek ! Anglo revisionism !

T'as 6 ans fils de pute pour lâcher des vieux trucs comme ça ? Retourne sur jvc

In short, what does the victory of each candidate promise?

Say it after me, MADAME PRESIDENTE

Nop Muslims are usually in the Big Cities and their suburbs

Votez utile. Votez Fillon.

Better version. The one you want to take with you on the battlefield.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

La liberté ou la mort, pal.

It's clear I can confirm, just visited Normandie and most of the D-Day places and it felt like I was back in my country again. Then I came back to Grenoble and I'm living the multiculturalism dream

Girl I know was 5 metres away from the shootings yesterday

She's still not voting for le pen

Those places are clean, have a good one.

C'est sûr qu'un mec qui tient deja pas ses engagements pendant la campagne sera un super président :D

Yes let's support ((them)), the prime minister who supported the construction of mosques, pro NATO, pro EU, cuckservative, went to Bilderberg and the CRIF (our annual Jewish meeting made by the system for the system). Please stay away from our elections le rosbif

Qui ici est un ex-patrie votant lepen?
moi ca fais un au moin

Brainwashing is usually pretty strong, I'm sure even if someone from her family died in a terrorist attack she would still refuse to wake the fuck up
Nice digits btw

Good to hear friends