Aryan Queen

We could have had a strong, Anglo Saxon, Christian, woman running the world.
Instead we get a Jew loving cuckservative.
>why?

>Christian

Nice Try

>Christian
Umm no sweetie

Nice try Shlomo.

How long did she oppose same sex marriage?

>Queen
>Christian
>Aryan

Ummm.. no sweetie...

Or maybe, just maybe.. Kushner and the jidf tricked you into voting for Trump. That ever occur to you?

>Implying thinking fags are gross is a Christian-only thing
Delusional kek

How is she not Aryan? Rodham is German.
Blonde hair, blue eyes. German origin etc etc

>Anglo Saxon

ANGLO? NO!

We all know she was a Stine cold bitch, the kind the world needs right now, instead of some cuck listening to his Jew son in law.

>If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.
What did she mean by this?
If she was trying to be deep, this honestly applies more to Trump than it does her.

Dirty slav

she's not as sexy as she was in early 90's

You have literally no reason to hate Russia. None. Zero. You're such an idiot, it was such an embarrassing attempt to look "badass" to the public.

She hasn't been sexy since the early 50's

I don't hate Russia, never said I did. Way to jump to conclusions. I called him a dirty Slav, didn't mention Russia or any hate.
Thanks for the bump though.

Finland... What the fuck.

>We could have had a strong Jew loving woman running the world.
>Instead we get a Jew loving cuckservative.
Ftfy

Only Hiloli matters

Did you not hear how she feels about Jews behind closed doors?
>"fucking Jew bastard"
>"stupid kikes"

Jew Puppet, or Saudi Puppet...
Tough one i suppose.

You need to calm down.

"US presidential hopeful addresses Israeli-American supporters in a video message, pledging to make Israel "safe again".

until her PR team told her not to be

She lied about how red pilled she is to try and get elected. The other schmo lied saying he was red pilled .. Sounds like something jidf would do.

bill clinton gave north korea 4 billion dollars and a bunch of enriched radioactive rods. that was the way he handled diplomacy. We are still cleaning up Bill's mess.
>Their family Owns the nation of haiti. they call just call him 'governor' like its one big plantation he uses to farm 'charity' for their foundation.
those shits would sell us all over again just to get what trump already had from the beginning.
that he can't be bought was half the point.

Finland bringing the bantz fag

>Democrat
>Christian
Pick one.
Democrats go straight to Hell.

Then why did he need a loan from George Soros? Or a loan from the Chinese? Trump is bought jut like the rest, and probably much worse...
Also your complaining Bill runs a plantation? On /pol?

I guess you like being rulled by jews

Niggerloving anti-Second Amendment hag needs to die slowly and dream every night of handing the White House to Trump!

Nigger please. Hillary is an old dyke.

You mean the woman married to Bill "Jesse Jacksons a nigger" Clinton? Pretty sure you've been had. Clinton pretends to like things for votes, like nigs and gun control, but doesn't give two shits about them.. Trump pretended to hate things for votes, seems he was lying about a lot of it

this is bait

Checked.
Those digits don't lie.

yea really boggles the mind

That THING is not a woman

Yes I believe them, she was told to change her stance by her PR to get votes.
>She doesn't care about fags
She also called niggers super predators, and had to take it back. Does that mean she loves niggers?

She's ultimately just a jew. When here jewishness shows, she has to cower and hope people don't realize it. She was never redpilled, just doing what any jew would and getting all the power for herself.

Maybe she was trying to get all the power to take it back. Hitler wanted and needed it... Either way, we will never know. But, we do know Trump isn't going to.

She's not even a human. She's a robot.

She calls a former KKK recruiter turned senator her mentor and good friend.
>he filibustered the 1964 civil rights

rare to see Israel on Sup Forums

Gr8 b8