Dat white boy Bill O'Riley called me "Hot Chocolate" and I felt harassed and am suffering from PTSD

>dat white boy Bill O'Riley called me "Hot Chocolate" and I felt harassed and am suffering from PTSD

youtube.com/watch?v=l20GDLfuV44

Make your magic happen Sup Forums and downvote this bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-accuser-says-he-called-her-hot-chocolate-leered-995158
youtube.com/watch?v=8z9wni2uzR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump to make OP's dreams come true

But really, words and off handed jokes are considered sexual harassment now? Never liked O'Reilly, but this is bullshit.

Down with Darkies

(downvoted)

If we make this go viral we can get Papa Bear re-hired.

This is why you don't hire niggers

t. nigger

do you really think that calling a black woman "hot chocolate" is professional/acceptable in a work environment?

Also this is ignoring the many other sexual harassment allegations against o'riley

People wonder why I don't hire niggers.

They probably were friends outside the office. Shes blowing this all out of proportion now for a big payout. My boy has a black secretary that he tells her when he leaves the office that hes gonna wreck her shit, make lewd comments at her everyday and she was complacent with it.

>called me hot chocolate
>hot chocolate
>hot
>chocolate

Do you honestly think Bill O'Riley has a single black friend?

daily reminder that thumbs up and thumbs down is the same, they both garner popularity.

Holy shit, blyad nahuy, i never thought that calling someone "hot chocolate" can lead to PTSD, shit blyad nahuy suka, laughted so well sukablya

Do you need black friends to be an ok person?

That's racist stupid. Black people aren't an accessory for you

You are just assuming that it was a reference to her looks.
Chocolate maybe but that woman isn't attractive at all.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-accuser-says-he-called-her-hot-chocolate-leered-995158
She was a clerical worker for a different show
I seriously doubt they were friends

Being conservative doesn't mean you're a racist kek

Yes but a thumbs down will show a general consensus that she's full of shit.

what else would it be a reference to
and this totally fits his pattern of comments about other women's looks

O'Reilly was a fool.

I don't talk to niggers or women at work unless it's business. A professional does not socialize at work at all. A professional is at work to make money. I don't joke with niggers or women at work because they are either a potential enemy or if not, still capable of drama. Smart white men only network with other white men.

I have solid social skills and get along fine with niggers, but I never joke or encourage them to feel close because that is "social bestiality". I avoid women at work because all women are insane. They are for sex, and I don't fuck at work because I don't shit where I eat.

i don't care. do you really think NAP was violated by calling someone hot chocolate?

No it will just make this shitty video that will soon be forgotten otherwise a mainstream thing.

bill oreilly is mainstream as fuck leafaggot, he's not dick spencer. do you even have black people in your snow town?

Do you really think going on The View makes you look credible? Guarantee 100% this was made up

>NAP
but really I don't think that anyone should be put into sexual discomfort at work

Based reply.

>Female American
>Last name: Burgess

based.

there is nothing professional or acceptable about the turbo-marxist nu-work environment. It's putrid and worthless, everyone enforcing or maintaining said environment should be put against a wall and their entire eviscerated with several bursts of five five six

why would she make this up
she's not asking for money and o'riley had already been fired

>"hot" chocolate

shit taste
deserves to be fired

She made this up because she wants gibs.

>why would she make this up

oh, you are so young

This teebeeaych

>turbo-marxist nu-work environment
this literally has no meaning

>Bill says "hey hot chocolate"
>doesn't look at me as he says it
>tfw Bill was literally headed for a piping hot mug of hot chocolate, and this cunt was too self-absorbed to notice.

I doubt someone would call that thing "chocolate". It's reserved for cute Negresses, not gorillas

Poor Bill probably just wanted her to call him Mr. "Black Coffee."
youtube.com/watch?v=8z9wni2uzR8
Also, thread theme.

try explaining why instead of acting like a retard

>literally

kys

Do you have friends? If so do you have nicknames? I'm sure there is at least one you'd have to explain for people to understand.

Maybe she had a funny moment that involved hot chocolate, maybe she drank ridiculous amounts of hot chocolate.

My work ethics is now forever changed. Based as fuck.

If you don't already know, then you are too young to be here. Wait till you grow up

once again considering they did not know each other, I don't think that they were close enough friends to give each other nicknames

My sides.

List a reason or stop posting you brain dead retard
She's not asking for money, and O'Riley was already fired

fuck off cuck. we should be hanging the niggress

I'd like to see you try and say this to the face of a black person

I beat up the blacks regularly.

who cares? women should shut the fuck up about their feelings if they want to be treated equally. otherwise they are infringing upon mens rights.

No

>Burgess

Is that like an American Baroness?

i understood. it means an extremely regimented environment that inhibits actual work getting done and promotes gender and identity issues at the expense of straight white men.

A few years ago he was harassing his coworkers before. They played the VM's. This isn't new with him, just a continuation.

SWAG!! x'D

what are you implying you stupid passive-aggressive fucking nigger?

The internet was far more usable and less shit over 10 years ago when it wasn't completely full of barely functioning shitskins. It was all destroyed when "smart devices" came out, and your everyday nigger and shitskin tard was able to go online by pressing their greasy fingers on a touch screen. Web 2.0 is fucking cancer.

lynch yourself nigger

For a second I thought this was satire, but I realized that you're just a moron
Have you ever worked a job in your life where you felt like gender and identity issues got in the way of your work?
If I had to guess probably not

hah got 'em x'D

Why is it always the schwartzes who come forward first?

I'm not a nigger, man. I'm a lieutenant of the Nigger Death Coalition.

I'm saying that the vast majority of racists on the internet are too cowardly to express their views in real life

>acknowledging a non-white's skin tone at all is racist
>telling someone they're looking good is sexual harassment
>grunting noises are workplace violence
>all of this is somehow deeply traumatizing
>the evidence to back this all up is a few vague tweets from nearly a decade ago

/// ///
/// ///
/// ///
/// ///
///// /////
/// ///
/// ///
/// ///
/// ///

No, it is not acceptable. You're absolutely correct.

doesn't make her not a nigger though.

wtf happened to oprah

What you're saying is niggers are extremely violent savages, that when made uncomfortable from mouth sounds will immediately respond with barbarous violence.

Oh I forgot, I have to be racist to post here

Damn...this right here.

We should flood her email, phone, and real mail with 'Hot Chocolate' messages.

Emails that say 'Hey Hot Chocolate!'

Phone messages that say 'Stir it up, Hot Chocolate!'

Hallmark cards that she opens to read 'Damn! You some Hot Chocolate!'

Keep it pouring in and we can take bets on when she has a mental breakdown.

She gets paid to lie and her story is used so people have no sympathy for him being fired.

Niggers call themselves niggers all the time. Also i call blacks niggers all the time. Unlike in USA they are alone here and a lone black man in a white country is a pussy.

Did they pay O'Riley to leave those voicemails as well?

>"Hey can you grab me a hot chocolate from the craft's table?"

DID THIS WHITE BOY JUST CALL ME HOT CHOCOLATE?

Do you really think being a hypersensitive turbo faggot is professional?

This Nigger is full of shit. her lawyer is (((lisa bloom))), whose mother is (((gloria allred))). do the fucking math. And who did allred pull this same shit with??? this is a take down of o'reilly. never trust a nigger, kike or even woman for that matter

What did she make per year? What were her benefits?

There are women struggling who would JUMP at the chance of working for Bill O'Reilly with the only drawback being he occasionally flirts with them or calls them 'Hot Chocolate.' Fuck, there are men who would take that job and deal with it.

Fuck this over sensitive little bitch. ISIS is turning teen girls into sex slaves and we are so shallow as a nation that we focus on this spoiled bitch's story? PTSD? Holy fuck...can you imagine how cruel and insensitive that is towards people who actually have PTSD?

Fuck her. I hope she dies of AIDS.

I am interested in your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

>>"Hey can you grab me a hot chocolate from the craft's table?"
AY HOL UP
bites straw
Y’ALL BE SAYIN’
eats watermelon
SO Y’ALL BE SAYIN’
eats fried chicken
SO Y’ALL BE GOSH DARN SAYING
applies Jheri curl
YOU ARE GOSH DIDDLY DARN SAYIN’
orders more fried chicken
I IS
steals $20
HOT
smacks lips
CHOCOLATE N' SHEIT?

>Nu-marxist
TFWhen half of salary is held back for dem mandatory government programs

Ok ok ok I call bullshit, nobody would call that gorilla hot chocolate.

>perquita

How about some of dat ole whip cream topping, hot chocolate?

This
Exactly
Because niggers

is there any evidence that he did that?

holy fuck that webm is a great analogy for niggers own stupidity keeping them back and thinking whitey is cheating

>Do you honestly think Bill O'Riley has a single black friend?
only liberals virtue signal with black friends

So what if he did. How unforgivable for a man to flirt with you and make reference to your race, which you constantly do yourself 24/7. Off with his balls!

assuming this is even true. You people are fucking retards with your trial by media
>muh powerful black woman was harrassed
>it must be true
This wouldnt hold up in any legal sense and for good reason.

>and this totally fits his pattern of comments about other women's looks
because this never happens in real life or on the TMZ red carpet. We must not comment on how someone looks. They do it to each other constantly, but if they don't like the guy they suddenly have PTSD

Why downvote it you fucktards?

Calling some woman ''hot chocolate'' is offesnive. No, it shouldn't be a crime, but it's still offensive to this woman.

Fuck bill or reilly.

because I'm sure the View appearance was done for free on her travel costs.

If I walked through a room you where in, didn't look at you at all and said "Doritos". Would you assume I just nicknamed you Doritos?

>She's not asking for money, and O'Riley was already fired
She's made more money this week than the last year for this story.

>Have you ever worked a job in your life where you felt like gender and identity issues got in the way of your work
this DOES NOT happen to people who are mentally stable.

This

caution video starts with cold poop