How do we answer the German Question?

For too long have they brought death and destruction to white homelands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas the kikes

nuke the middle-east

4 Reich now!

>Anglo
>White

BASED HÖGGE XD

My lefty veiws has died.... now I'm all right!

>Swede

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Tell if can't even serious???

let mariusz pudzianowski walk into germany with a pair of brass knuckles and completely annihilate every german man(trust me this can easily be done) and then let mariusz pudzianowski plant his seed in all the german women, and finally let mariusz pudzianowski put his 8 time world champions strongman competition strength to the test by putting merkel in the most hard core headlock ever.
germany then will be saved

Now is our time...

SOON

By making germany's economy worse and weak.
The german dominance has its orgin in the powerful economy.

Excuse me, gentlemen. What subreddit is this? I see a ahem... '4 Chan' at the top and truly do not understand it. Is this where all the high quality 'me me's' are coming from these days? Also, I'm finding it difficult to locate the upvote buttons. Could any of your gentlemen be a dear and help me navigate this, "/r/Fourth_Channel?"

>inb4 Eternal Anglo, pic rel

THIS

>Scandinavian
>Made your ass white by raping you 1,000 years ago

pls stop divide and conquer. germans have potential I swear

Germans are the biggest dividers.

>not properly blaming the biggest scum of this earth - the FROG

I'm sorry, we can't hear you over our superior genes.

Seriously what have Nordics ever achieved? Their biggest accomplishment is being heathen rapist barbarians.

HELLO

I'm sorry, we can't hear you over our superior genes.

>What have Nordics ever achieved?
They are literally the progenitors of modern Brits, so you are basically admitting to having achieved nothing.

>have have Nordics archived?
Not much more than Negroids in Africa desu.

A few mudhuts, and a couple of shit tier boats, the lack of intelligence to settle in the land they invaded.

As for modern day Nordics, they're known to be very introverted/quiet, boring, and ans feminist. Their women earn almost as much money on the whole ''gender pay gap'' thing.

Nordics are literally feminist nu-males, the people.

Frogs are not even relevant, nigger.

Le genes memey xD
Just take a look at this FINE specimen!
ARYAN QUALITY!

Mixed with other cultures, and then a different way of life.

Anglos are nothing like the Nordics they evolved from. Completely opposite types of people in terms of the Caucasian world.

We're not Nordic, we're Anglo/Celt. We created the modern world. Nordics raped a few people on the coast.

nice b8 m8

>no captcha

marius could btf out of arnold

>Be a Pole
>Literally the niggers of Prussia
>Bitch about Germans in the same way blacks bitching about whites in the US

>We're not Nordic
>We're Anglos
Anglos originated from Scandinavia or Northern Germany.

how did germans started WW1?

Steroids overrides genes. Arnold still has superior German genes.

>I hope you all burn in fucking hell
>Reddit

Nice try atheist

>[
Yes, a different from of tribe to the ones up north, in actual Scandinavia.

Not that many settled anyway. Majority of brits have celtic blood in them. Brits clearly look different to Scandinavians.

Northern Germany isn't Nordic

>They are literally the progenitors of modern Brits

Wow. Just fucking wow. I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place. I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic? I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police. I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell. Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

>not posting the original

fucking rothschild-cuck
KILL YOURSELF

>Celts
Nothing to be proud of, anything great that happened to Britain can only be attributed to its Germanic roots.

Where do you think Anglo-Saxons come from?

;

Please stop embarrassing yourself

>its Germanic roots.

pretty sure england was a backwater whipping boy till the normans took over.

Kek, good addition

Fuck off anglo kike

>Normans
Normans come from the word Northmen (i.e. Viking).

bro be honest we all know arnold took roids. he admitted that he took them and everyone else at the time did, as for marius well he could still btfo of arnold. pretend they are both in their prime and on roids, do you really think a body builder can beat the strongest man on earth?

Haven't you got a mosque to be going to, Nord-Arab?

>t. came to Sup Forums in 2016

>Sup Forums now has anti-Nazi threads by the dozen, every day. with hundreds of replies each
It's so funny to see how easy you fell.

more British cuckoldry for jews

wrong pic

You do not want to "end" them.

UK and USA always saved germans (each time germans were defeated and close to destruction) and helped them to revive to make mess in europe again and again.

A minority of them were actually descended from any Nord that moved to the area. The completely mixed with the locals that outnumbered them.

Arnold was the strongest man on Earth when he was in his prime. Obviously he's a middle-aged man, and no where near his prime.

it's getting worse

The Franks were also a Germanic tribe.

Butthurd beadys and bydlos. You made a great deal Poland makes Britains toilets nice and shiny ,and britains help shitpost against Krauts. Btw unironic ty for nuking the eu

by solving jewish question

updated list of how many times jews are kicked out of countries and countries: 177

>Anglo is cranky again because he didn't get ruteenly quick buttfug from a paki this morning

Don't worry Tommy, why your waiting for your bull i have some good'ol british satire here for you to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=11

routinely*

yeah we know germanic kings moved into celtic areas and took over in the power gab the romans left. Those areas didn't magically become majority german though.

Most of western europe is a mix of three cultures germanic, latin and celtic.

Germans brought their best and made Chile great.
You anglos just sparked a civil war to protect your monopolies here.

Reminder that Prussians and Germans are responsible for the state of Ireland, India and the Middle East today.
>O'Donovan became professor of Celtic Languages at Queen's University, and was called to the Bar in 1847. His work on linguistics was recognised in 1848 by the Royal Irish Academy, who awarded him their prestigious Cunningham Medal.[4] On the recommendation of Grimm, he was elected a corresponding member of the Royal Academy of Prussia in 1856.
>W. T. Cosgrave, later president of the Irish Free State, as a Dublin councilman, had strenuously opposed removal of Meyer's name from Dublin's Freemen roll in the first place. Cosgrave wrote in a letter that Meyer was recognized as "the greatest Celtic authority on since the death of Whitley Stokes" and that he has "done more for Irish scholarship and Irish national glory than any other living man".
>"England must...have the mask of Christian peaceableness torn publicly off her face...Our consuls in Turkey and India, agents, etc., must inflame the whole Mohammedan world to wild revolt against this hateful, lying, conscienceless people of hagglers; for if we are to be bled to death, at least England shall lose India." - Wilhelm II
>The Indian–German Conspiracy(Note on the name) was a series of plans between 1914 and 1917 by Indian nationalist groups to attempt Pan-Indian rebellion against the British Raj during World War I, formulated between the Indian revolutionary underground and exiled or self-exiled nationalists who formed, in the United States, the Ghadar Party, and in Germany, the Indian independence committee, in the decade preceding the Great War. The conspiracy was drawn up at the beginning of the war, with extensive support from the German Foreign Office, the German consulate in San Francisco.
>The Indische Legion was formed to serve as a liberation force for British-ruled India and was principally made up of British Indian prisoners of war and expatriates in Europe.

>germany wants to give People their own country
>anglos doesnt allow this ,india is for everyone

Eternal

well lets pretend they both fight in their prime. btw arnold never lifted as much weight as marius even in arnolds prime, and even though arnold also took roids

this is fucking disgusting

One might argue that they gave Austria-Hungary their blessing when they gave them a unconditional military alliance sometime before the Austrian heir was shot.

>Germans started WWI
What?
>Germans started WWII
Numerous attempts to de-escalate

American posters need to be banned

Churchill and his jew overlords are to blame.
Dont try to wiggle out of this you know its true.
It was a war against the strenght of german people not natsoc, churchill said so himself.
Germany was getting too strong.

>Ignoring Kepler, Rydberg, Cramer, Linnaeus, Ångstrom, Celsius, Lorenz, etc.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

maybe it is still factual in your brain that the holocaust is real you filthy jewcuck

i know
there's already lots of africans here too

You know you're being intellectually dishonest, bong.

Why is Wales so based?

>germans started WW2
back in the oven, kike

Anglo-Teuton shitposting is my favourite tbqh

I still find it hilarious Latvia had a colony

>the EU is controlled by Germans
love this meme, why don't you post it on reddit for epic upboats?

I'm not saying that. I'm saying Germans blindly follow it like they have other retarded ideas.

Wtf i'm a unionist now