The man responsible for the bomb attack on the Borrusia Dortmund team bus was a Russian...

The man responsible for the bomb attack on the Borrusia Dortmund team bus was a Russian. He did it to make money at the stock market.

This show all Russians are vile terrorists. When will we unite to destroy them and push them out of Europe?

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/europe/borussia-dortmund-bus-attack/index.html?adkey=bn

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39664212

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/world-class-journalist-spills-the-beans-admits-mainstream-media-is-completely-fake/5516749
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself ahmed

>Russian shill detected

50 Rubels to your paypal account.

inshallah my bretren germany shall fall and new islamic state will emerge.

>1 russian terror attack
>9001 muslim terror attacks
>treats russians like muslims

if this is the case then we should wipe out ireland too cus of the IRA

Technically not a terror attack if the objective was to make money instead of cause political change.

>he was a market trader hoping to make money if the price of shares in the team fell, prosecutors say
Are we really supposed to believe this was his motivation? Well I guess that scheme is so incredibly ridiculous that only a Russian coud be behind it.

CNN is (((fake news))) desperate to frame #BasedPutin and tarnish his selfelss, pro-white agenda.

Remember to destroy a random kebab stall today to resist MerKILL's genocidal policies.

Also buy my new book.

hahahah yeah right. and a 'anarcho primitvist extremist' killed pim fortuyn. smoke a cock retards

Thats some GTA V style

When will Merkel finally say the words?

RADICAL
RUSSIAN
TERRORISM

We need to stop it, BIGLY

>Russians
>28-year-old German-Russian
you mean German

so best case scenario you have a single instance that you pretend is common place vs the majority muslim terrorism in europe

worst case scenario germanys government has gone to the extent of framing a randoim person to cover for the real attackers because germany is run by a crazy potato lady who is a mi6 agent and krauts are to stupid to realize she ruins gemrany for the glory of england

>>Russians
-year-old German-Russian
>you mean German

So German-Turks are suddenly Germans now?

everyone is German these days

>The man that managed to acquire remote controlled explosives and meticulously planned this attack used the hotels wifi to make his orders
>A man capable of pulling off such an attack could not think of a plan that involves less risk (financial and potential jail time)
Hmmm, ok.

nigga you can buy the parts in a hardware store and find instructions for timer bombs on tor

Still sounds like bullshit and way too much risk involved.

State sponsored terrorism
Why fo Russians emigrate from their wonderful and magical country?
To create chaos in free countries

Russians must be considered the same as Muslim immigrants, they are filth

>BBC
>CNN

Fake news network.

>find an elaborate letter that clearly says that the IS is repsonsible like 5 minutes after the explosion
>arrest several islamists but "they are totally unrelated to the attack"
>weeks later it's suddenly a insane Rusky who did it for the rubels

Yeah sure. The only real terror attacks are the ones where the BND directly arrests the culprit, finds their IDs and suddenly find out that the terrorist hanged himself in the prison.
Sure thing

KrautFags and Eurofags have been paid to spin this anti-russian bullshit

The kraut piece of shit Udo Ulfkotte said he, and his krautfag collegues were made to write anti-Russian propaganda; now this shills shilling the same lines

Kill yourself Klaus.

globalresearch.ca/world-class-journalist-spills-the-beans-admits-mainstream-media-is-completely-fake/5516749

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

Somehow it always conveniently fits their narrative.

>Nuri Sahin
quintessentially German name