Pretty much Europe right now

At least it's not canada.

They need more refugees and more acceptance to stop this.

>Canacuck

Canada is currently a Nu-Male. You're like Sweden.

they more often this year than ever right?
even the last few years have been bad

If only we applied sharia there would be no more terrorist attacks. We reap what we saw.

>2035
>600 dead instantly
>Nuclear airbrust from muzzie terrorists
>Thousands will die in the coming weeks
>Millions more in the the years following from cancers
>A Germ posts on Sup Forums a politician with 45% approval rating
>"at least were not cucked like you!" He types as the radiation sets in
>"Don't you worry! Next election we'll elect a politician who will restrict immigration!"
>Dies

yeah, because you would be in slavery right now with no computer used to shitpost on Sup Forums.

I really hope your politicians push harder and bring more subhumans in, I hope they make you bow before them. Then you'll realize that you need to stand the fuck up abd throw your stupid politicians away, aling with the Achmeds they love so much

>slavery
>Islam
That's not how it works. Islam would free us from degeneracy. But of course a degenerate Trudeau wouldn't understand that.

>freed from degeneracy
>proceeds to marry 12 yo first cousin

only the east Canadian are trudeau fucking shit because east canada are full of french cuck like you except I live in the west.
now shut the fuck up, sandnigger or frog, go suck muhammad's shit dick.

>Tfw going to the U.K. today for a week

How much do I actually have to worry about getting culturally enriched, familia?

film some muzzies

Europe is not a country

If i see any chimp outs about to go down, I certainly will, my Pacific Ocean shitposting comrade

just be secretive or u may end up enriched

We can stop this by electin Le Pen!
2 days! for first round

Nope, just a continent filled with Muslim attacks

It will just be a standard part of our life

Like people in america have accepted black crime.

I find it hard to care considering I hate Germans more than muslims do.

Zero terrorist attacks have ever happened in Slovenia. How many have happened in the USA until today?

kek

Thanks for the picture.

We'll be able at least to get a full week?

You Israelis probably love what's happening in Europe eight now because they've been on your ads about Palestine for decades and now that the ball is in their court the irony is as delicious as salty libtears