Is it true that Turks fear and envy the Big Armenian Cock?

Is it true that Turks fear and envy the Big Armenian Cock?

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

nice pasta mama mia !

I agree.

Looks like he's struggling to hold that voluptuous body.

7/10 if pasta; 10/10 if OC

Put another kek on the barbie.

BUT WHO TOOK THE PICTURE

why can't black people wear normal shoes...

most alpha and athletic black female in us history marries some white cuck.

really makes you think.

it's being spammed all day now

did he...dead?

she's a gross nigger. and that bitch has no technique at all. all she does is hit hard.

>literally the greatest female tennis player of all time

>no technique

kek

She must weight more than him.
I bet the photographer helped him lift her and then hurried up to take the shot before that cuck snapped in half

His right hand looks kind of weird

She has a technique of a mid range player.
Only thing is going for her is the fact that she has the muscle mass and bone density of a male player.

she wins cause she hits hard, idiot. you ever even watch tennis? women tennis is a joke to begin with.