>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1
rt.com/usa/385513-diet-soda-study-dementia-stroke/
rense.com/general96/parkinsonsdietcoke.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g
liveleak.com/view?i=a7d_1492716299
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awoooooooooo

Trump is wrong.

Le Pen is not going to win. Frenchfags are too far gone, 300 ppl died and the only anti-Islam party/person gets 21%. France is dead.

[hacking noises]

wtf im a friend of salt now

FIRMLY GRASP IT.

Repeating here to set some discussion:

The 100 days is a tradition going way back: a candidate set during the campaign what he plans to do on his first 100 days and that's the stick he'll measured with.

Trump set his on that Gettysburg address when he laid out his "Contract with the American Voter" [1] [2]

Given that contract he

> delivered on all six of his first day promises
> delivered on six and defaulted on one of the seven next measures (China being the one he for now defaulted)
> advanced in one way or another on the five subsequent measures

All in all I would give him an 85/100 based on the things he said he would do on his first 100 days vs what he actually did.

[1] assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

[2] donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1

So I just unfollowed the president on Instagram, it was tough but had to be done in protest.

French elections are fukced. They have that runoff shit that fucks everything up and will kill Le Pen.

Exodus 21:12-14

12 “Anyone who strikes a person with a fatal blow is to be put to death. 13 However, if it is not done intentionally, but God lets it happen, they are to flee to a place I will designate. 14 But if anyone schemes and kills someone deliberately, that person is to be taken from my altar and put to death.

He didn't say "she's going to win", only that these attacks will have an impact on the election

Also he was smart and set a very achievable bar for himself so you can expect the media to go all "the wall is still not build" while he points to this document and grade himself accordingly

>rt.com/usa/385513-diet-soda-study-dementia-stroke/

>Diet soda triples cause stroke & dementia compared to normal cola daily habit – study

>"We found that those people who were consuming diet soda on a daily basis were three times as likely to develop both stroke and dementia within the next 10 years as compared to those who did not consume diet soda," Matthew Pase, lead author of the study, told NBC News.

It doesn't work. We must hide the President's Diet Coke. We can't let him end up like Crooked Hillary.

>rense.com/general96/parkinsonsdietcoke.htm

Id firmly grasp her by the pussy, if you know what I mean.

That's rich coming from a kraut

silly you can't grasp the 2D

I unfollowed him on twitter right after the Syria bombing

that's starting to look like a nothingburger
will probably end up adding him back soon but waiting to see if they bomb any new places that will hit syrian solders

Not yet.

The French are by far worse than the Germans, only thr Germans are degrading from where they were early in the century faster than the French. Germany was one of the better places in the west post unification for a time.

>"While we respect the mission of these organizations to help prevent conditions like stroke and dementia, the authors of this study acknowledge that their conclusions do not – and cannot – prove cause and effect,”

We are going to bomb and kill many opposing forces. That sort of thing will happen again and again so dont bother readding or coming back here if you can't deal with the US being a global power.

>Nothingburger

Whats that?

my mom was diagnosed with dementia at 58
she was an avid diet coke drinker for the decade plus before that

maybe that
I've always blamed the antidepressants and shit she was on
maybe a mix of it all plus something hereditary (cross your fingers it wasn;t that one, bros)

You think the % of white voters will drop even lower for the Democrats in 2020?

To be honest, I don't understand how any non suicidal white person votes for Democrats in the first place.

What the fuck are you on about

Slang for something which does not carry any importance.

>t.tel aviv

I'm being told that our MOAB stockpile expires next year. I hope Trump knows this.

I think a charity raffle is in order. Whoever wins gets to pick a site for a MOAB deployment.

>6 months has passed since election night
fugg
what has Sup Forums done to improve their life these past 6 months

we shall see what happens

he's dead to me if you goes all George Bush Jr

France has more shitskins and more terror attacks than us.

The US will bomb another place in the Middle east eithin 8 years. they have still not decided to give up on the middle eastern experiment. It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when.

On top of that Trump might mandate a safe zone in Syria to stem the flow of refugees and migrants.

He wont but he will bomb lots of different enemies, see above.

Does it really look like Trump gives a fuck about the Syrian war? Other than ISIS being there I really doubt Trump is even familiar with the whole kerfuffle.

I remember the last stages of the Lebanon civil war, right before Gulf War I and right after it was already fading in worldwide interest. Nobody gave a fuck about it except for movies always dropping a "badass soldier, did undercover missions in Beirut" for Chuck Norris Delta force and similar characters.

Syria is approaching that now, 6 years and counting, nobody gives a fuck except a small cadre of retards rooting for either of the many sides.

Ayy, woo!

Everything is about burgers with you guys!

What does the term expire mean? MOAB goes ineffective or weaker which is why Trump uses them instead of going to waste?

Anyone with a head still knows Germans work harder and smarter than most any euros on average, but if you dont send many of. the migrants back their total influx nunbers to rise to 7 million or more, id seen.

Burgers to us, potatoes to you

>On top of that Trump might mandate a safe zone in Syria to stem the flow of refugees and migrants.

there is a safe zone

the area that Assad controls when terrorists aren't blowing shit up there

Everywhere I've been in the world people seemed to like burgers, c'est la vie.

Came from Hill shills when O'keefe dropped his videos on her campaign. They came with that as a prepared response even before it was released. This board took it ironically and now it belongs to Sup Forums

It doesn't even need to decline. Not increasing means they forever ceased to be the working class party.

I finished chapter 1 of the Intelligent Investor, moved 10% of my take home pay into savings to rebuild them, and worked up to benching 2pl8.

Fight me drumpfkins

youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g

I became ambidextrous in terms of fapping

Assad controlled areas are not necissarily perminantly safe and much of the country is still destroyed or a warzone. Many many are displaced internally who would leave for the west, but we could keep them in country in a safezone hypothetically.

>What does the term expire mean?
I'm not entirely sure. Maybe whatever makes them go BOOM loses its potency after a certain number of years? No one's explained that to me yet. To be honest, I never heard of bombs expiring until the MOAB.

>MOAB goes ineffective or weaker which is why Trump uses them instead of going to waste?
Probably, yes. Might as well use them before they become giant paperweights.

Burgers are great.

It's like that American stereotype.

>Go to France
>Eat nothing but McDonald's for a week

Trump needs to cut down on it.

Bombs are not just a powder of keg anymore, they have electronic components and advanced explosives with a set shelf life. Nobody wants to carry a massive bomb in a plane if the electronic components may malfunction or if the explosives are now a dud.

Americans are fat and dumb

you get protein, dairy, grain, and multiple veggies

truly a wonder food

It would be good to increase the % of white votes for the sake of the future.

I think the Democrats will resort to moving the Latinos around the US to swing states if they keep losing.

The reactive agents degrade over time, especially with MOABs.

>This man is considered white in America

I think croissants with steak egg and cheese to be second to burgers

Im not going to tell people to stop buying American conpany foods abroad. all the Germans and scandis in SEA were just eating sausage and shit. Basic people will be basic.

the point being that if Assad controls those lands, it will be just as safe as a "safe zone".

there will be terrorist attacks in those too if rebels controlled them since they will be filled with terrorists

Syria isn't an opposing force you dumb ass. They are of use in the fight to destroy ISIS and Islam. They did nothing to provoke being bombed other than violate a stupid international meme law and Trump was a fool to do such a thing. That better be the last time the U.S. attacks Syria.

Trump didn't run on neocon-like "global U.S. power" so no voter of his should expect him to pull that kind of shit again.

Why don't we make Assad control the entire region then? He seems like the ultimate arbiter of peace

Thanks, guess bombs are just like regular objects that degrade.
Nothing really is forever.

Literally nothing is going to come of this Juian Assange thing. Shills and the concern trolls will blow it out of proportion, and by next Friday it will all be forgotten about, just like the Syria thing

They shouldn't expect but shouldn't discount as well. Trump doesn't seem to be one for "stern letters and passive aggressive diplomacy" like Obama. Iran take American soldiers a prisoners like they did with Obama and it is more likely than not that Mattis will be the one doing the talking and not Tillerson.

And the planes flying to Teheran won't be filled with cash, just saying.

Syria is not alligned with the US, therefore it is an opposing force.

People are displaced internally in Assad areas where assad can not assure their safety or provide for them, necissarily. The creation of a safe zone would let anyone who woukd be headinf to europe be forced to remain in syria without any excuse.

Yup. Remember when we were going to start operation Syrian Freedom?

When is the election anyway?

That's because they're idiots. Squandering a once in the lifetime chance to sample new cuisine.

liveleak.com/view?i=a7d_1492716299

Watch this for your daily Deus Vult

April 23

wtf i hate myself now

They shot him in the leg

Pussies

what kind of a weak minded little shit do you have to be to unfollow him on twitter after a literal nothing like it's some kind of virtuous protest. fucking gas yourself this is the big leagues, people are going to die and lots of them

Glad it's on a Monday

Those french scumbags deserve what happened

Gotta lunch. If I'm not back for 290 someone else bake next.

See you

Welcome to the club

why does it make you so mad?

Your country birthed Hitler then blamed it on Germany

*blocks your path*

>Somebody has to holster their gun to put cuffs on him
That person should get a bonus when they do this

What's the latest news? Anything come out of the wiretapping story? Is the WW3 hysteria over?

WORRY

Is that supposed to be an insult?

>screaming allah agber endlessly

doesn't look so ackbar to me

It is when you realize Hitler was a zionist

you want the kikes here? better they be nuked to death by mudslimes than stay in OUR countries. dumb fuck

Yeah. People like Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson will make angry tweets about it and then by next week when nothing inevitably comes of it (for some reason they're now trusting 'Anonymous sources at CNN' when they bashed them all campaign) they'll be back on the Trump Train and the shills will go back to sleep until the next pseudo-happening

>stop living at home
>go into the military
Shut the fuck up old faggot I'll leave when I'm fucking ready to

That's how you do it in civilized countries , pablo

OOGA BOOGA WHITE MAN SCARY

It's always the boomers to talk that way

No, You shoot to kill

Syria and Assad have done nothing to egg on American aggression, so people should expect Trump to follow his promise of being non-interventionist. It's fine to attack when provoked, but if he bombs Syria due to another "violation of human rights" then he'll be just another neocon. I hope he sticks to his word an leaves Assad to do whatever he wants to his people. America doesn't need to be in charge of what sand niggers do to other sand niggers.

>This is what amerifats actually believe
Just because all your leaders are kike puppets doesn't mean it's the same everywhere else

>shills will go back to sleep

reminds me I am genuinely getting pretty sleepy
we should all go to sleep bros
get our rest
our beauty sleep as some say

get this BASED 'pede a coat!

We have the BEST foreign interventions, don't we 'pedes? Lets go to war and die for the wealthy! WOO HOO GOD BLESS AMERICA PEDES

WERE SUCH GIGANTIC FAGGGOTS WOOOOOOOO PRAISE KEK AND LONG LIVE ISRAEL

Man, Austria is desperate for (you)s today

Are you saying that hitler didn't want to migrate jews to their own state?

>Syria is not alligned with the US, therefore it is an opposing force.
You must've been a big fan of Bush

Why are you so obsessed with the Donald

If you're not with me, YOU'RE MY ENEMY