What can Sup Forums tell me about the female orgasm? Is it real or just some feminist bullshit...

What can Sup Forums tell me about the female orgasm? Is it real or just some feminist bullshit? Should I be concerned about it?

I've given multiple girls orgasms but it's not very easy.

Also squirting is a Jewish conspiracy. It's piss

It's real. If you can't give her one, she'll leave you sooner or later.

how is squirting jewish I've drank it before it's real you jyst have to work for it

Hey man, you better shut the fuck up, or I'll put you in a world of hurt buddy. A world you'll wish you could leave.

I'm a virgin thanks to feminism so IDK

It is real and you need to figure out how give her one or she will go crazy unless she leaves or cheats on you. Go look up hysteria and how they treated it.

totally real, but most girls only get it when they masturbate

I wouldn't know. I'm a Virgin.

Squirting is literally piss, as in most of the fluid comes from the bladder. If you are into that sort of thing more power to you, but don't try to hide the fact or sugar coat it.

I don't know, you tell me:

>put you in a world of hurt buddy
>looks at flag

HUE

>tfw it's so easy to make my gf orgasms I once gave her 15+ in one sex sessions

no its not piss retard i've drank it before its real female cum stop lying fucking idiot

LOL
stop wondering why your gf chose jamal over you

You can orgasm with your ass. It's similar to the female orgasm. A bit different than the one for men but not this huge deal.

It's real and it covers more than just physical aspects, although the physical aspect is the precursor to fulfillment of the psychosocial/spiritual/mental aspect of it. Girls are fuckin weird.

There's no such thing as a female orgasm, I promise. I wouldn't worry about it, OP

>it's not very easy
Lies, I make my wife cum at least 5 times every time we fuck.
Inb4 whore. She was a 16 year old virgin when we met a decade ago

What do you want to know?

As far as I'm concerned from my own experience and friends some girls get orgasm just from penis in vagina but they are rare. For most of them you need to do stuff with the clit and that's much harder because it requires you to do some work other than just thrust into her, which is more or less all you want to do. Which makes it difficult and annoying.

>flag
No surprised there

Very weird. Nothing really seems to happen outside of their shivering and moaning. I dont think it's anywhere near as powerful as a male orgasm. I swear that shit started in the 90s. Girls always want to co-opt male dominated shit and pretend it's better.

Was her feminine penis big enough for you, leaf?

It's real, and it's hard to do. Mood and preparation are key if you want to get her off through normal means (penetration). Don't get super disappointed if you can't get her off every time. Sexual frustration works wonders for making your job easier.

Are you a girl? :p

kissless virgin?

This kind of autismo belongs to /r9k

Fuck off