i.imgur.com/NXDtN1k.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg
>Palmyra Apr11
i.imgur.com/nB560y0.jpg
>N Aleppo Apr11
i.imgur.com/yFn46c9.jpg

Developments Apr20
>N Hama:SAA captures Taibat Al-Imam town,>Jihadist foil SAA,Hez advance on Halfaya
>SAA ends off IS attacks in rural Homs
>SAA kills, captures dozens of rebels in NE Damascus
>SDF troops overrun more villages as IS sets up last defensive line before battle for Raqqa
>US Coalition destroys every bridge inside northern Raqqa town
>Rebels form new group(Eastern Shield Army) to capture E Syria from “PKK and Assad forces”
>SAA holds ground in new HTS attack in Daara
>Report:Unknown warplanes hit YPG positions in N syria
>Iraq’s Shiite ruling coalition opposes Kurds’ independence referendum
>UN urges Saudi coalition not to bomb Hudaida Yemeni port
>Houthi forces seize key mountaintop overlooking Mocha Port
>170dead(116kids) in suicide bomb on pro gov civis convoy after rebels agree to pop swap
Videos from scene: pastebin.com/KUPxEc4u

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nadhimzahawi/status/855035419716702208
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/21/iran-introduces-heidar-semi-auto-50-caliber-rifle/
youtube.com/watch?v=JM3p2BLums8
rferl.org/a/icj-to-issue-ruling-on-ukraine-case-against-russia/28438420.html
icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=1&case=166
heise.de/tp/features/Schlappe-fuer-Kiew-vor-dem-Internationalen-Gerichtshof-3689815.html
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704211052854131-assad-syria-jordan-us-troops/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-obliterates-jihadist-underground-base-northern-hama-video/
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-officials-announce-26-qatari-hostages-released-16-months-captivity/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=E2LeY5Owor4
youtube.com/watch?v=FksigfbYehI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dickbutt

first for Assad

Third for gains!

Kurdish engineering is not a meme

So... what about the French and their new proofs??

hey, i can weld flat pieces of iron to things too, will they take me?

it will go like this

>we have unquestionable proof that assad gassed those litle shits
>where is it
>its secret,suck a dick
>this is like the Iraq war!
>dont you support the troops,you commie faggot?

Looks exactly the same

either you are with us or you are with the assadists

It's more like this:
>We have incontrovertible evidence Sarin was used, this means it was Assad
>No we won't tell you where the samples came from and when were they taken
>What proves it was Assad? Well two airplanes took off from Shayrat airbase that day and flew over Khan Sheikhoun, our radar data says so
>Also there are witness reports
>Why would anyone want to inspect the site? No need, we have twitter and these samples
>We also don't want to check Shayrat
>Also Russia and Iran are stonewalling the investigation
Basically they are making sure nothing is proven in any way while leaving enough fiddle room for blaming whoever they feel like.

Not at all. It looks like the "turret" was manifactured a size too small and attached to a too large tank. Do you have a frontal image?

I see what you mean now though

that background looks so russian

twitter.com/nadhimzahawi/status/855035419716702208

>be Turk
>take the time out of your day to mail a YouTube comment tier set of insults to a person of Kurdish descent

Yeah, there's too much space to the sides of it, like the turret is simply too small.

Do you have the one WEbm where the tank hits the guardrail of turks? One dude gets mangled?

There is nothing wrong in insulting kurds

I woke up way to late.
Is it to late to wish everyone a good morning?

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

>Afternoon

this?

ISIS unveiled a new version of SVBIED, one that launches rockets before exploding

fug, thats brutal. have some more?

Is it just me or have things been moving real slow lately?

Even Mosul is taking forever, I need some gainz.

Because it is

Now that's engineering
You see that filthy k*rds

This war isn't exactly a blitzkrieg..

hell ya, Thanks Neighbor!

in 2014 it was. the best year of this war

>page 9

Need gainz. Gains drive breads.

B(U)MP-1

nah this is probably the only tank gore you will get. They didnt really open fire with tanks

there are some more but i didnt name those,cant find them right now

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/21/iran-introduces-heidar-semi-auto-50-caliber-rifle/

>My initial suspicion is that this anti-material rifle isn’t designated for Iranian forces at all. Instead, it is intended for Iranian-supported groups and advisors on the ground in Syria to combat the SVBIED threat posed by the so-called Islamic State or the vast distances that forces are finding themselves engaging each other in the Syrian civil war. The reason why I say this is that there isn’t an adoption notice of the rifle by the Iranian Ground Forces and the Iranians already have a number of more advanced anti-material options at their disposal. Such as the Shaher .50 Cal rifle or the 20mm Arash, or even the locally produced versions of the Steyer HS 50.
youtube.com/watch?v=JM3p2BLums8
Bideo from the article.

I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

kekity kek

>icj: hohol proofs aren't good enough

rferl.org/a/icj-to-issue-ruling-on-ukraine-case-against-russia/28438420.html
icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=1&case=166
heise.de/tp/features/Schlappe-fuer-Kiew-vor-dem-Internationalen-Gerichtshof-3689815.html

This is in no way surprising

>can't even convince a semi-biased court
are they even trying?

onwards

When will Assad resign??????

After Pence give a 'talk' to your PM. ;)

whenever palestinian prisoners are released

>heat's died down on Assad yet again

How does he do it?

Os, Never??

he is Lion of Damascus ,thats how

he is just being Assad the cool guy. He just gives time to Europeans and Murricans to continue their human rights and hate on dictatorships. Then after some time they all notice he didnt do anything wrong or neither he is dictating shit to his people. West is too proud to says sorry so instead they invent new crimes for 3rd world leaders. Remember Refik Hariri? They are on Assad since 2004

Jordan Planning to Deploy Troops in Syria in Coordination With US - Assad

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704211052854131-assad-syria-jordan-us-troops/

What did he mean by this?

>West is too proud to says sorry
politicians in general are to proud to say sorry*

shit went boom in hama
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-obliterates-jihadist-underground-base-northern-hama-video/

qatari hostages in iraq released, royal family allegedly paying millions
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-officials-announce-26-qatari-hostages-released-16-months-captivity/
Didn't some people say the bus bombing had something to do with them?

Putang helpz plox

Not really i cant remember how many times germans said sorry for jewicide during ww2

HOLD STRONG DRUZE BEAST

Also hello everyone, I had a few busy dayzzz will look through some stale archived breads and catch up with yall soon™ to do some updatez and whatnot

There's unprecedented buildup of US forces on the Jordanian border.

i have a few i think, searching..

the exception that proves the rule
active politicians will never apologize for anything they were involved in
Look at tony blair saying iraq was a mess and illegal after he retired

Prez Assad: When terrorists are defeated, Turks or any other Army will be weak on the ground. Their strength is thru agents not their armies

Prez Assad: When terrorists are defeated, Turks or any other Army will be weak on the ground. Their strength is thru agents not their armies
TURKS BTFO

oh i can agree with that when you use the *active* bit there.

What the FUCK

wow i think i only saw this one time, and didnt think to save...saved now

that happens when you are too stupid to stand infront of a leopard 2a4 moving with 50-60 km per hour

their fault for standing on the road desu.

Was he split in half?

Jihadist counter attack on Taybat Al Imam failed. Now their corpses scattered across the farms north & west of the city

Same applies to Assad as well. His strenght comes from regional terrorist organisations wrecking havock around the country. When i was in the military i was working in radio network. There were always some chatter about small units taking fire(they were never sure who were shooting though). They never gave GO to full deployement

SAA will prevail

really depends on which part of your body is caught by that moving beast

Lmao deep that's some deep analisis you've done, agreed for the most parts that English as a language is useful mostly for passing information, but lacks the aspects of completely different languages like Polish or Russian, where the information itself isn't the most important part, rather the form.
Fine grammar explenation, thx
De La Maghrebien, deep has a point you know, IS objectives on Deir ez Zor were not "capturing the Panorama Hill" or "assaulting the airport", rather full capture of the city and they failed on this one, not to remind your "mashallah dez falls next week" pasta.
>i'm not saying that ISIS doesn't want to take that pocket.
>i'm telling you that they don't want to launch a very long and costly offensive.
It's kind of true, mostly because IS faced many problems due to Iraqi army mobilizing and "rooting" many of their units, somehow they've managed to transfer Chechen-led experienced inghimashi to DeZ and assault it nevertheless, it's a miracle it didn't fall really.
Russian intervention came not a second too early tbqh
On the other hand I wonder why Khayr is so important to IS, only thing comming to me mind is after all the pressure in Raqqa & Iraq they tried to estabilish their capital in DeZ, but after many failed offensives had to settle with al-Qaim.

It generally applies to everyone in there.

ofcourse. I have been depending on it. I have been pro-Assad since day one

Halfaya when?

Has anyone here or does anybody here know somebody who has been to Syria?
My best friend is becoming a catholic priest and he says his colleague has been to Syria just this year. To help the christian minority in Syria.
He's only been to the Assad controlled territories and says it's nothing like you imagine it to be. The soldiers are all friendly, if you ask them for the way they will show you and even will stop civilizans to take you with them and they will do so no problem. You don't need to fear for your life actually.

This really makes me wonder why the western media portrays Assad Regime as literal Nazis who want gas babies.

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:25 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham, and Jaysh Al-‘Izza suffered their highest casualty total this month during the battle for northern Hama, a Syrian military source told Al-Masdar News today.

According to the military source, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) killed over 50 jihadists, including 5 field commanders these past 48 hours in the northern countryside of the Hama Governorate.

The jihadist rebels have already posted a dozen photos, via their social media accounts, commemorating their fallen comrades in northern Hama; this list of dead militants included a number of child fighters that aided Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham in battle.

With the jihadist rebels struggling to hold ground in northern Hama, the Syrian Arab Army is expected to launch a new assault to take the key town of Halfaya, which is located west of Taybat Al-Imam.

>De La Maghrebien, deep has a point you know
>implying maghrebinho takes any information from people that aren't his own sources
have a classic maghrebois

CNN: ASSAD THUGS MURDER CHILDREN

Here is a rare Issam I've found on some jihad-friendly Twitter account, and a related article on today's IS offensive on the city:

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:00 A.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIL) launched a new attack in the Deir Ezzor Governorate that targeted the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions around the strategic military airport.

ISIL began their assault by storming the Syrian Arab Army’s defenses at the small mountain of Jabal Harabish, which is located just north of the Deir Ezzor Military Airport.

Following a short battle on Friday morning, the Islamic State managed to capture two points inside Jabal Harabish, forcing the Syrian Arab Army to tighten their defenses around the mountaintop.

According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the Islamic State is now storming the Syrian Arab Army’s final positions at Jabal Harabish, as the latter calls on reinforcements to help drive back the terrorists.

horribru
thanks mate
such a shame it failed

That's not news desu. Since Assad aided Iraqi forces during 2003 and to resistance after that they tried to make him look bad through various accusations. Whole Arab spring is based on taking out non-radical leaders around north africa and middle-east. So far Assad is the only one who managed to survive and push back. I mean Egypt have done some shit but they are getting back on the track as well. Also same goes for Libya

All true lad, listen to what Catholic priests say without any doubt.
Kek, no worriez, I'm open to discussion unless he goes to the "muh ummah" arguments.

And a second development just two hours later:

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:45 A.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIL) launched a powerful assault in the Deir Ezzor Governorate on Friday that targeted the area around the strategic military airport.

The Islamic State began the assault by storming the two checkpoints around the small mountaintop of Jabal Harabish; they would capture these two sites after overrunning the Syrian Army’s defenses.

However, the Islamic State’s success would be short-lived, as Syrian Army reinforcements poured in to help drive back the terrorist forces.

According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Arab Army managed to recapture all of the territory they lost around Jabal Harabish, including the two checkpoints near the mountaintop.

The Syrian Arab Army is now attacking the terrorist defenses inside the Deir Ezzor Cemetery area, as they look to lift the three month long siege on the military airport.

THE DRUZE BEAST SHALL PREVAIL

>implying

Based on analysis of sorties made last 4 weeks, turns out SyAF reached its average (~80/day) only 12 days after US regime strikes.

Anywayz someone maybe haz a pic of Lina Arabi?
Asking for a friend!

The hairy guy is a tribal leader or something

Don't you notice how low average attention span time dropped? Unless there is swarm of (((media))) reports, most people gonna forgot about incident after a few days, even if they genuine cried about (((gassed))) kids.
Seems like west tried some shit, it got blocked by Russia, Iran and somewhat China, so media received red light and forget about him. Until next try.

So-called FSA gangs are doing fine in Qalamoun, removing IS scum.
I have mixed fillings tho, on the one hand anyone who removes IS is alright in my book, but the amount of Jordanian & western SOF embedded with them indicates securing of the Jordanian border being high-priority for you-know-who.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=E2LeY5Owor4

ISIS trailer for new video in Raqqa

Seems like SDF without US airforce arent that tough

Just in 23 minutes ago:

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) launched a big offensive in the East Ghouta region of rural Damascus today, targeting the Islamist defenses at the village of Hawsh Al-Salhiyah.

Backed by heavy airstrikes from their air force, the Syrian Arab Army’s 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard stormed Hawsh Al-Salhiyah this afternoon, striking the Islamist defenses along the river axis.

According to Al-Masdar’s Ibrahim Joudeh, the Syrian Arab Army has entered Hawsh Al-Salhiyah after a fierce battle with the Jaysh Al-Islam (Army of Islam) militants this afternoon.

If the Syrian Arab Army manages to capture Hawsh Al-Salhiyah from Jaysh Al-Islam, then they will be in position to strike the key hilltop of Tal Firzat, which overlooks the key town of Nashabiyah.

May God be with them.

"Moslawi" rocket-launching SVBIED will make it's 1st appearance?

oh boy

> dat soochka

Want.

Does anyone know the usual casualty ratio for the Kurds and ISIS?

He's actually a Chetnik convert.

It's most likely alot in favour of the SDF

Mostly because of pic related, ever since Trump won the coalition has singificantly increased their anti ISIS bombing payload

Look at all the shit they destroyed ONLY today, and this happens every day.

I mean, it's hard to believe IS is even on the ground after so much destruction the US claims, so they are probably exxagerated, but still.

Russian cameraman did a fine job and provided us with some footage of clashes in Salamiyah front of the Hama pocket:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FksigfbYehI
Some tank, infantry and airforce action, with a nice dead Jihadi accent in the end.

Fresh map, shows pretty well how pressure on Helfaya rose after the unexpected gainz in Taybat al-Imam.

>Trump is issuing an arrest warrant for Julian and extradition orders
>i-it's just 4D chess
Whew, dump of more Syria files from wikileaks when

2017 ottoman sultan

News that the Iraqi government now has control of the nine Qatari royals who were kidnapped on a hunting trip in Dec. 2015.

There they are!