Look at this lads, they've started to beg for us to return to them

Look at this lads, they've started to beg for us to return to them

Wanna guess why?

Btw. nice move getting out there, I hope germany manages to leave this shitty union one day too.

>they've started to beg for us to return to them
fuck yea

Nice job britbongs

Germany if you left you would have a stronger currency then the uk and your GDP would be in the top three, but you choose to such Ahmed's dick, why?

He needs the shengen zone for his economy, achmeds cock is the cherry on the cake

German economy is built on exploiting the free trade and movement of goods within the EU, as well as manipulating the Euro currency.

PAY TAXES
A
Y

T
A
X
E
S

How do you get from that headline to "begging", though?
It looks a little like wishful thinking to me.
Also, you were the ones initiating the seperation. We have nothing against you.
And the seperation would be bad for business. Why wouldn't we take you back?

>threaten to destroy the UK for leaving
>try to do everything possible to stop brexit
>realise were actually leaving
>now asking us to return

Its fucking pathetic to look at m8

Why is (((Netherlands))) so rich?

The biggest irony IMO in 1944 Hitler was talking about creating a nationalist EU where naturally Germany would dominate.

However, since the EU happened on the wrong timeline its just a migrant funding shit hole.

Tulip smuggling.

But msm says UK economy is tanking I don't understand???

Germans never had the chance to even vote about the EU. They surely won't let us vote to leave.

If May wins bigly it is clear signal to the EU that Brits don't care about any of the EU's threats and are willing to take hardest brexit. These threats are a tool the EU is using in the hop we change our minds. If May wins the EU will have to get serious.

RDS

Proud of you, BongDad

We lost money, paid bullshit amounts - now we can "just go back"

Huffpost writers are fucking retarded; but then again, thats White Females for you.

There's more to the election than just the EU.