SWEDEN YES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2015_human_development_report.pdf
ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant take This shit anymore

In fairness, band aids in Africa are white too...

>Same monteniggerposter obsessing with sweden day after day

Really? what is your problem?

Crazy leftists says something crazy.

Obsessed Sup Forumsack and fake news breitbart.
>Sweden says...

How would Nelly have achieved his iconic look without a 'white' bandaid?

I bet that blogger has never even heard of Nelly.

>12.8.2015
Well, did they find one?

Maybe you shouldn't have put the crazy leftists in charge then.

>sweden is destroying it'self with retardation.
>guys what the fuck is your problem, why are you so obsessed with what we're doing over here?

just gazing at your culture disappearing to insane leftist nonsense, that's all. I can do so quietly too.

>Look up Paula Dahlberg
>Already has an idea what she'd look like
>Yep.jpg

>some slav faggot posting the same old memes over again

Yeah, i've seen it in a store.

>scrambles
I think this is hyperbole but the thought of some higher ups at the company freaking out about this makes the story somehow lulzier than it already is

Jævla rasist!!! Dooo

Wait, isn't there a brand of adhesive bandage that is clear? Could have sworn thats a real product....

Its the same guy posting the same thread every day, with more or less the same posts

Use real cases at least. This is not one of them.

Vänsterpartiet is not in the goverment.

It's just some crazy leftists larping. You see that everywhere.

Look at the US.

Yeah there is.

If this woman actually had to work shitty jobs like the rest of us she'd realise that most people use blue or clear bandaids for sanitary/health and safety reasons.

But this is real life, and if you ignore it, it will only get worse. Stop burying your head in the sand.

Paula Dahlberg
>BERG

SWEDEN KYS ALREADY, BEYOND KEKs

band-aids are not 'white', they are beige. I have never seen anyone with the skin color that matches a band-aid

>black band aid
>now you can't tell if it's soaked through or not

why are liberals so smart?

Paula DahlBERG
Anti racist blogger of left party
Oy vey

>tfw ordinary "skin tone" bandaids stand out on me because they're too dark
where's my special shade?

Yeah, why can't a black person invent one? Why not use the clear bandaids for black people? Because black people don't care about this issue or they want to pretend to be a victim. Probably both.

isn't britbongistan like 1000 times worse than sweden?

No you absolute fucking mong, that ins't real.
Contrary to that shitty forecast Sweden actually wen up in HDI ranking.
Kill yourself or start reviewing your sources for anyting other than epic memes to post on /r the dumbfuck amerimutt.

I can't even bother reading through all the comments, but yes, a nigger blogger complained about there not being any dark bandaids and tried demanding that they made one.

but the companies told her to fuck off cause the reason of the bandaids being "light skinned" is with dark bandaids you can't see if they where dirty and needed to be replaced.

I'm done! Order up another MOAB Mr President!

desu band aids are supposed to be skin color. I've seen extra pale band aids, normal, tanned there should be extra dark too. It's common sense. It's not like band aid color effects efficiency

your cuck mind might not realize it, but

Gibs sauce.

Even if it is real it assumes that nothing will change. Projections long into the future is uncertain.

You're supposed to change them regularly anyway.

Why doesn't a pioneering rapefugee create his own brand of plasters?

not all black people are the same shade of black

Except it does. You can't see if a dark bandaid is dirty, therefore risking your wound getting infected.

But manufacturers have to assume their customers are white because black people spend what little government money they get on stupid shit...

He's full of shart, we where at 14th place on the hdi chart compared to 15th in 2010.
hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2015_human_development_report.pdf
Page 208

Sweden's going down down baby

ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

scroll to page 45

>b-but muh UN forecasts

If blacks had invented band aids they wouldn't be in this predicament. Blatant cultural appropriation.

But blacks already have aids...

Band aids are waccist!

Yes. Good, goyim.

Sweden yes!

>Breitbart

This is what happens when Europeans have no major wars with each other for more than 80 years

There's a reason bandaids are produced white you fucking inbred mongrels. It's so that cooks or medical professionals or other people working in delicate fields don't lose them into something they are not supposed to be in.

How do you know he works for Del Monte?

aren't these widely available and popular in the US precisely since blackies complained about it?

>Dahlberg

>(((Berg)))

Many suits and shoes that Men wear are Black.Most stockings that Females wear are Black.But you will never heard anyone complaining about that.
But Sweden oh that's special case, you must make Black Ban Aids to appease some foreign guy or else he will call you racist and that's just muh terribe

They're supposed to use blue bandaids in those circumstances.

Kek'd my undies.

no comment

>producing a special brand of a common product just for blacks
isn't this a definition of racism?

Good! it was the same as the crayons where the pink was labelled as skin tone...

Nelly? Who is that? Oh wait I saw him once I think or maybe it was just a dreammmmmmmm

A beautiful sunny day with a Chance of holy fuck! There is a suicide bomber in The motherfuking Newsroom room run motherfuckers run for your lives

Diversity sucks that's why we got all the fucking Jews out of Iraq in the 1950s we got rid of a few Christians the last thing we need as another religion never country now we are at diversity free shit hole

>berg

Question to americans

every damn time

HO-HO-HO-HO-HOOOOOLLLLYYYY SHIT

Kek.

HOLY FUCK HAVE THEY FINALLY GONE OFF THE RAILS? ALTERNATIVE BAND-AID COLORS? DO THEY REALLY WANT THE WORLD TO END SO BAD?

Who do you think invented, patented, mass produced, and then gave them to Africa?

This really doesn't bother me. Sup Forums can be such fucking snowflakes.
Some white person will probably make a fortune from this.

Kek

its really over

Nah, those professions use colored bandages. Blue, green, orange, things that stand out if they fall off

swedes have the mentallity of boyscouts. they cant think for themselves. they don't have the ability to say "does this make any sense?".

I mean it's more money for them so hop on the capitalism train.

niggers are so fucking stupid that instead of "inventin" a black band-aid, they blame the white man. Sensing since swedistan is filled with violent niggers, the band-aid jews scramble to make them... fucking stupid fucking nogs.

A degenerate says something

instead of killing degenerate, jailing or at very least ostracizing it, a national radio is debating it's message

Sweden has to be pulverized.

Will they be providing Band-Aids in every shade of brown? Personally as a pale bastard whose ancestors lived half-submerged in swamp-water I demand translucent band-aids.

It's a none issue, really. You can find band-aids in shape and pattern of bacon or any color of the rainbow already. The people that do this sort of whinging are part of victimhood industry, this is how they make their living.

True.