Wikileaks new files

New encrypted files for download

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/.ciav7pb/2017-04-14_WL_Vault7-PartB_Media-Ops.zip.torrent

Other urls found in this thread:

beamstat.com/chan/1cad9ce04cda0fa318c415ba8b12adc4e10d8f327be4ff2b64f8ffdd44601582/a47a0ff1dff9415d61a020127356785e11366c8c903a1ff4a6aeea94add47f95
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
theintercept.com/2017/04/19/intercepted-podcast-julian-assange-speaks-out-as-trumps-cia-director-threatens-to-end-wikileaks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Wikileaks and that faggot little bitch Assange.

>CIA Media Ops

You wrote "hero" wrong

He looks like a whiny little bitch that got his ass kicked in school too many times, and has now made it his life goal to interfere in shit way over his head. Nobody likes a fucking snitch.

Assange is a hero, you USNCS fucktard.

Correction: Antifa and paid shills dont, aka people with less than two brain-cells. Good luck with your career choice.

>New encrypted files for download
Yay, new files!

>literally you

S h i l l z

Based god-wizard.

Now to wait for people to spam "Assange is dead"-compilations, or "Wikileaks is russian front"-stuff.

KYS FAGGOT, FUCK YOU
ASSANGE IS HERO

>Trump going after Assange
>Clinton crime family is free.
this world
lets pray for nuklear hololkausta

t.
jewnited states of iseael

Take a bump.

Have anyone looked at the files? I can't be bothered downloading now.

Encrypted, but theyll likely release the key soon, as they did with the initial release of Vault7.

It's nothing.

And theyll be up on their website as soon as they release the key.

Haven't there usually been hidden files or files that are released but not put up on the webpage within these drops?

Not sure about that, but atleast with the podesta-emails there was hidden ones, which could be viewed by changing the url, but they didn't show up on the search

I might just download for prosperity, you never know.

>Nobody likes a fucking snitch.
Apart from those who respect society and civilisation. Commies aren't human so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

yup something will come out on trump and then Assange can be the leftys hero again.

Finally some1 made a thread about this. I can't wait for the goodies. With all the wikileaks threats recently I expect this one to be juicy. Also bootlickers btfo.go to best korea if you want to follow a leader wo thinking that much

You seem mad

Also don't waste time downloading it, it will be up on the site
how long does it take user?

Vault7 initial release was within 24h. Not sure when they put it up, but it was quite quick.

Some of the other insurance-files are behind a dead-mans-switch, so the key might not be released for a long-time.

You can crack those keys.

beamstat.com/chan/1cad9ce04cda0fa318c415ba8b12adc4e10d8f327be4ff2b64f8ffdd44601582/a47a0ff1dff9415d61a020127356785e11366c8c903a1ff4a6aeea94add47f95

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

Not gonna click those links, but the last key was: SplinterItIntoThousandPiecesAndScatterItToTheWind, or whatever the Kennedy-quote was. Good luck brute-forcing through that.

They are safe, in that nothing in them will get you arrested, but following the directions or instructions may not be the best idea.

I know, and the insurance files have similarish passwords

>media ops

Now we are talking

I hope that orange kike goes after Assange and he is forced to dump everything desu

He's got more balls than you will ever have faggot.

bunch of password protected PDF files ...
PASSWORD PLEASE
L
E
A
S
E

Patience, it will be here faster than you could crack it.

That would be nice though. But hopefully its all for show. Le Pen and some other people running for president got some nice message by saying that they will give asylum to Assange. MSM might hate them for it, but the people won't

>All for show.
shakkimeme on ihan vitun väsyny, yhtlailla nukke ku kaikki muutki

Sen näkee sit. Jos se lähtis suoraan CIA'ta ym vastaan, niin kävis Kennedyt nopeesti. Voi olla kyl et on juutalaisten vallas jo.

password released
DeusVult123!@#123(*#(*&#

wtf is that language

Mongol

POO IN THE LOO

Assange is dead or already in the US at a black site.

If you don't know this you're a newfag and weren't here for everything that happened in October. Whoever is running Wikileaks is trying to make it look like they're the last people on earth you'd suspect have taken control. AIC

OK, but the relase is one week old, so there's something in the wild

Ganges + Poo = wellness/spa

We all know that CIA's "Assange is dead, don't listen to Wikileaks anymore" meme.

Here's the newest interview from three days ago:
theintercept.com/2017/04/19/intercepted-podcast-julian-assange-speaks-out-as-trumps-cia-director-threatens-to-end-wikileaks/

Even if Assange is dead, the leaks keep on happening.

If Trump-administration really wants to imprison Assange, they're gonna find a "dead Assange", or the insurance-files will be released most likely.

There's no losing with the new narrative MSM is pushing.

why is trump not pardoning assange?
thats the final straw, trump is not /ourguy/
>inb4 poo in loo
Here on honeymoon fags

Wait till they try to imprison him, or pardon him.

And isnt the "rape-case" or something which Assange is accused of in Sweden. Its a different matter if US comes up with something now. Might take some time either way, so hopefully Assange would have an embassy ready in france by then.

bump

Wasn't Wikileaks supposedly compromised? Or did I get memed?

>don't waste time downloading it
Fucking idiot. Everyone should be downloading and help seed the torrent. Spreading the encrypted data before the password is the best way of doing it. And using bttorrent is the MOST efficient method. The more people downloading and seeding the safer the material. It's MUCH easier to spread a password than the data if the spooks wanna try shutting it down once they know what it is exactly.
Use your brain before commenting next time.

ALL ANONS DOWNLOAD AND SEED!!!

memed most likely. Wikileaks been "compromised" by pretty much every intelligence-agency through the years.

Even if something happened to Assange, the leaks still keep happening.

Why ist this fucker still alive?

Spread the seed of based wizard

Oh shit!
I hope it confirms how Project Mockingbird is still in operation.
Everyone download this, don't be a pussy.
We have to show the deep state we've had enough.

>muh party loyalty over liberty and truth

Fuck you you sorry fuck

bump
Please let this BTFO CNN and WaPo once and for all.

Media Ops
This one will be good.

Bump.

bamping