Possible Le pen victory

There was a thread yesterday about what would happen if she lost, but what happens if she wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she renegs on all her promises just like trump did and we stop talking about her and pretend it never happened.

Love me some Marine

northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D

Ayy. Trump is deliverin on a few things.

DIGITS CONFIRMS SHE LOSES. CHECKY CHECK THEM KEKKK MAH BOY

there is no need to make a thread about what will happen if she wins.
She will never become president and that will destroy France.

Kek

Being negative will never accomplish anything. Yes you can!

Marion is a real cutie

I hope LePen's dad runs things behind the scenes Marine is not anti semitic enough

nothing at all
literally
>wooo revocation of nationality for terrorists
>this is surely going to scare them and stop all attacks on our territory
she's larping, pandering to retards but can't do shit about the one thing she's claiming to be able to stop
100% useless bitch

on the other hand, she will be a good kike puppet, destroying our social system

literally anyone else would be a better choice

Trump is delivering on all of his promises you dumbass. It cant all happen overnight.

This.
People don´t realize how HARD full 1984 mode they actually need to go if they want a complete shutdown of crime or terror etc.

Like I don´t mind talking about full style totalitarian systems...but western individualism makes it a hard topic for most.

How about vote to leave the EU?

implying anyone cares about what happens in france

she needs to win so the EU can collapse finally

except for those promises that he won't be a kike puppet

Not much
She'll never get a majority at the parliament
A few 49:3 maybe, and maybe a referendum.
But anyway I don't think that she will win.
Our electoral system is made to prevent extremes to get to power.

Trump is a perfect vessel for the system 0 change but the masses on the right will lap it up ofc.

leaving the eu completely would destroy our standards of living
england is used to it since Thatcher but we're quite attached to them

what we need is a president who has the balls to stand up to the EU
after all, we're powerful enough in the EU to change something, it's just that all our previous presidents have been cucklords puppets

>g-g-guys h-he can't do everything o-overnight...

lmao @your life faggot, will you be saying the same shit in 3 years?

France seemed like it had ok standards of living before the EU, better even.

>Our electoral system is made to prevent extremes to get to power.
>Extremes

Put down that copy of le monde buddy

If she wins : uncucking workship starts.
If she loses : depend on who will win, finally... Pic related

it's more the icompetent politicians that killed it, the EU is just a good scapegoat (it's still shit though

She doesn't solve shit in France because protest parties are never supposed to have power. I hope she does and at this point she's you're only hope even if it is a hail Mary.

On the plus side the UK gets a friendly face during brexit negotiations so I'M WITH HER!

3 years? If he doesn't get everything done in the next year and a half before the mid terms he'll get absolutely nothing done.

The EU was made to contain German power, instead it has just bolstered it, it is essentially a big fat failure. Fuck the Germans man, leave the EU.

Extreme just means that you're further away from the centre than most political parties.
In our political spectrum, the centre is something like macron.
PS : I don't read "le monde"

>all

aw man if Lepen wins I am going to make some mad money by buying dollars and shorting euros and the CAC40

So basically a 1984-tier society where all nonconforming ideas are vehemently opposed.

Is there really any other kind of society?
I mean if you say something that most people disagree with, of course they're gonna express their disagreement.
And the further it is from the doxa, the more people will be vehement in their disagreement
I don't understand why you're so butthurt over a word