Maximum subversiveness achieved

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Trailer just came out here's a summary:

>a blonde rich white girl saved from a white rapist by a black man from the ghetto named Tyrone who is a good boy but gets shot at by a white cop even though he didn't do anything

And that's just the first episode

youtube.com/watch?v=E5hrFVQiGyk

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/shocking-stats-on-black-on-white-rape.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a free market, goy. The Jews wouldn't be able to get away with this overt subversion if there weren't people to pay money for it.

>inb4 some meth addled paranoiac conflates my post with anti-capitalist (((sentiment)))

But Cloak and Dagger has always been a nigger and a blonde woman. They don't have a romantic relationship. More like brother and sister instead.

Just a year ago I thought this "jews control media" shit was some meme made by schizophrenic stormfags.

Did they have a white male rapist trying to rape the white girl and the nigger Tyrone coming in to save the day before being shot by cops even though he dindu nuffin?

Read the comics, dude. Dagger actually gets romantically close to Spiderman and Daredevil, but Tyrone is like her brother. She's some white bitch living in some nice apartment in manhattan and Tyrone ses her in the Bronx and thinks about stealing her purse, but then some other guy robs her first. Then they got drugged and got their superpowers. Cloak in the original comics was portrayed pretty racially conscious for the times.

He was always gloomy and self conscious. Those were the days.

Oh. I'm shocked I tell you, Shocked! BYE!

Yeah, I first read them in the Maximum Carnage arc and then read runaways and the marvel knights arc. I really like Cloak's character. The sad thing is apparently they're making it more of a slice-of-life tv show with heavy romance and relationship building... gag

Kek this is hilarious.

How do white women reconcile from benefiting from slavery? Why it's only the white man to blame?

How? Even before Sup Forums I knew about that. It's common knowledge if you're not a retard.

It's not a meme. Comic books are fundamentally jewish, for example. (((Stan Lee))) was originally named Stan Berkowitz or something

>girl in white ballerina-outfit and nig in black hoodie
really subtle

Also the composition of this shot literally looks like its from BLACKED

I read the OP and thought it was funny, but then i watched the trailer and honestly it looks pretty tight.

Jamaica?

>Also the composition of this shot literally looks like its from BLACKED
...how would you know?

And the X-Men were about the Civil Rights movement. Few industries are as jewish as the comic book industry.

Jews have high IQ which tends to make them progressive liberals. Problem?

Your response would be funny if blacked wasn't a meme that gets spammed all the time
someone post that frog-face blonde

I wonder how many people will see this for what it is? I really have no idea how the 'average' person would respond. To me, it is blatantly obvious that there is an anti-white agenda being pushed, but how many viewers see it that way? I have this horrible feeling that not too many people would even be suspicious and just lap it all up... And that is genuinely horrifying to me. Just watching as an entire race is being slowly dismantled, piece by piece... Like being eaten alive by ants...

>capeshit
>comics

Grow the fuck up.

Niggers literally need super powers to be decent people is the message of the story.

Oi vey you anti-semite, you're not supposed to point out objective reality instead of trying to please an authority figure like you were taught in public school!

Wanna bet they end up romantically in this version?

>Your response would be funny if blacked wasn't a meme that gets spammed all the time
I was half heartedly hoping you wouldn't reply with that observation, kek

Interracial is still better than the intergenerational homosexual version.

No one with a brain in their head would take that bet. Of course they will be romantically involved, having a black man and a white woman just being friends/partners would be impossible for the hack writers who work in TV to pen.

Personally I don't give a shit about the whole racemixing meme, it's just pathetic that these so called artists cannot get past their obsession with "u mad white bois?" pairings.

ikr Hollywood being controlled by jews has been common knowledge for decades.

get lost you kike paid shill
every damn time

It's targeted at white women. Not men.

Oy Oy Oy

inb4 some capeshit fag tells you "comics are just like pagan mythology dude".

Fuck you, I loved that movie as a kid

What's the matter, Gentiles? Clearly there is a market for this content. You're not a communist, are you? :^)

its not their iq its their "muh refugee heritage" that makes them nation killing kikes

damnit, of course marvel had to continue with the race baiting and casting to help their narrative

bump

Rape statistics

>conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/
>sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/shocking-stats-on-black-on-white-rape.html

You paranoid beta faggots always give me a heart kek. Read the fucking comics. They have a brother-sister relationship. Zero romance. In one story arc, she has a romantic fling with Daredevil

so progressive. Makes me hate trump even more.

why do they waste their IQ doing nothing but swindling?

>implying they ever stick to comic cannon

Top kek

Except they been romantically involved a lot in the books. One of their reoccurring themes is even if they wanted to be apart they can't, because of their powers.

cloak and dagger is older than you are OP

they probably should've got on this before PC culture took off

And they casted a feminine chubby nigger with nappy hair for it too. Are the jews even trying to hide it anymore?

>being controlled by jews
White-European Americans have known for long

Here's merely one Swedish-American back in before you guys entered WW2 against your European racial comrades that also opposed Jewish Communism

is this ip still

Fuck me I haven't seen that site in years.

They're not even romantically involved. One of the themes is that they can't be apart from each other because of thr nature of their powers.

Why do jews change their last name all the time? Hollywood doesn't give a fuck, why bother with the crypto jew shit?

Marvel, yes !

They used to give a fuck back then.

your daughters will be writing fan fiction about Tyrone which ur wife is already doing the next 50 shades of gray will star a Tyrone

This is actually kinda sad and depressing. The funny part of this I'm not white

What a horrible edit.

Queen"s" of spade

>that disgusting skin

what does that tattoo mean? My girlfriend has one

That's a guy

Probably targeted at your countrymen if we're being honest

Here you go friend!

do a search

> tumblr Queen"s" of spade

Paste that into google and find out

>Slut with obvious FAS face and bleached hair being used as a race mixing prop

It's kinda funny really.

For once, i would love to see a nigger rape a white woman on TV.

Unfortunately, that would also make me a cuck.

Who gives a shit? I watch very little Hollywood garbage anyway.