The world of the white man will fall, and all will come to ruin

The world of the white man will fall, and all will come to ruin.

It feels like it's already too late.

Raising a child in today's world will ultimately result in degeneracy.

Upon seeing the attached video it finally hit me. There is no hope left for the next generation. Something has to happen now, in our lifetime if we are to exist as a people.

As a non religious person I believe the abandonment of traditional family and Christian values are to blame for this brainwashing.

Through art, music, TV and tolerance taught in school and by the MSM, our youth will ultimately be the ones to bring an end to what our ancestors built.

This makes me sick... Bah...

>babby's first day on Sup Forums

>As a non religious person I believe the abandonment of traditional family and Christian values are to blame for this brainwashing.

This is because of cultural marxist brainwashing. Atheism being a main driving factor for breaking apart social order and morals.

and that's why faggots should not adopt

>posts a picture of a wolf
>writes a wall of text
>offers no citations

Man, I bet that guy has it ALL FIGURED OUT.

>CHILD ABUSE
>CHILD ABUSE
>CHILD ABUSE

White man with a black wife here. Whats do you all find so special about the white "race"? It confuses me because I have never given a fuck about other whites

You know what's even more depressing (funny, if you're not white)?

There's Sup Forumsacks and WNs who actually have no problems with the degenerate behavior in OPs video.
>DONT PURITY SPIRAL
>WE WUZ ROMANS HAVING MAN-BOY-LOVE AN SHEEIT
>HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN IMPLICIT LAST STAND OF WHITE IDENTITY
>IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU, DONT JUDGE

For your information, not all orthodox jews are like this.

Nowadays it seems like whites and especially white GUYS are being attacked for being born white. Racism if u ask me.

Im pretty sure everyone here has a problem with pride parades. Pederasty was never about parading around like a prancing faggot.

>so much of a subhuman he couldn't even get a woman of his own race so he had to settle for one of the lesser races
You don't belong here, faggot

I can link you to archived threads (or at least one large thread) of Sup Forumsacks talking about how they like young boys because "we wuz greeks and romans an sheeit"

Not to mention all the pro-homo posters on TRS and 8/pol/

Common Filth is right about everything, although he irrationally focuses too much on us.

weren't the greeks a bunch of boy lovers?

reverting back to original state of degradation.

He might know what a wolf is, at least

Just so you know every single Jew should be gassed to death until they die from death by gas (to death)

You can't fix the white race until you focus on its moral bankruptcy.

whites crying about racism, worse than jews an muh anti semite

this tbqhwyf

In nonwhite cultures this is immoral and wrong

Why do you think whites are the only ones doing this? It's by design.

You won't be saying that in 10 years time when it becomes the norm everywhere. Jews were smart because they did everything they could to keep anti-semitism at bay.

defending pederasty is pretty degenerate.

>Why do you think whites are the only ones doing this? It's by design.
And this is why whites will never snap out of it. You use your triple digit IQ to rationalize degenerate high risk behaviors.

>keep anti-semitism at bay
jews invented ant-semitism to keep their tribe in line you dumb ass.

Wtf, this is child abuse. Jesus can't come back soon enough.

you could have stopped it

Something does need to happen now! You need to bring your family to church this Sunday, go forward, and confess Jesus as Lord, then be Baptized.

I promise you if you do that you will feel the power of Satan physically on you. Your mind will come up with some great reasons why you can't do it this Sunday. Your face will contort as you sit there in the pew and you will feel weight upon your shoulders and head. The evil spirits will do anything to keep you from standing and walking forward to declare Jesus as Lord. Oh! How weak Christians are, how they let people walk all over them, how this preacher is a hypocrite, how tour wife/gf/family will laugh at you! This is hard to overcome, but when you do, you will feel all this weight release from your body. Then you will be able to say the name Jesus without your face contorting and grimmicing.

Do it brother! Don't let them keep you from church this Sunday. You will see what I mean if you resolve to go. They will attack lightly then as you get ready all kinds of things will come up to keep you from going. When you make it to the church the anxiety will become stronger, then the physical weight, the heresy your mind will be saying to you, the attack gets very strong. Do it then tell others what I have posted is so true!
May God give you strength but this is something that God allows you to do on your own. Your own power. Your own resolve. Free yourself.
This Sunday have your name written in the Lambs book of Life. When you do this they actually write your name in the Book of Life in heaven.!

As a non religious person I believe the abandonment of traditional family and Christian values are to blame for this brainwashing.
>and Christian values

Looking at the very worst you can find on the net does not necessarily mean the entire world is corroding to the same degree.
There are many whites that are returning to morality and discipline, and striving to better themselves mentally, physically, and economically.
You should be one of them.
The Great Wall of China was built with one brick at a time, and the inferior bricks that would not hold were discarded.
Do not give in to despair, instead, fight the degeneracy and mold your offspring to do the same.
If each takes care of their own household, then many households together will become a mighty nation.

But are you saved and Baptized?

This is in Brazil so not much lost but def best to avoid this kike shit

>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS