youtube.com/watch?v=0I2fRcFPzu4
vimeo.com/212237317
youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=-ildP8YGFKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbered_bank_account
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/everyone-is-doing-it-injecting-micro-chips-is-cool/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/these-countries-have-nearly-eliminated-cash-circulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
delezing.nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house. President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

>harry rothschildposchtr hasler

Eyes Wide Shut IRL:
Lynn Forester De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Alefantis

Schizo thread belongs on /x/

>701 ▶

bump for content

demoralization jews not welcome

No nudes?

just woke up and saw this thread
anyone else feeling sleepy tho?

why don't you kill them

You only have like three fuckin' pictures. Shut up about it already.

>Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring
Any evidence to substantiate this that would hold in a court of law against a libel charge?

Thats a rhythmic gymnast sculpture, no different to a statue of any other athlete.

and how many pictures do you have you stupid nigger?

Everybody knows about the Rothschilds. Don't forget the Schiffs, the Warburgs.

i no rite ?

3 Very wealthy anti-Rothschild elites set out to fight the creation of the Fed.

All 3 die on the Titanic (when it just so happens JP Morgan cancels his travel and has all his art removed from the ship before it set off).

Additionally, Astor IV was on his way to NY to deliver Tesla a 100,000 funding round.

Captain of the Titanic was a jesuit.

that statue looks just like the tony podesta "dahmer victim" statue...

32% survived. 3 very wealthy elites probably get life boats.

Or murdered in the chaos.

>Rothschilds
>Ever being judged>>

I don't believe that. If it was that bad, a person of conscience would come forward, and let the video be released to show the world what is being done. The internal guilt would far outweigh any public shame.

instagram.com/eleanorcardozo

This is the woman that made the sculpture in front of hotel president Wilson. Her husband, Rupert Fryer, is the director of a private Swiss bank called, Bank Sarasin.

>Video of spirit cooking on her instagram
instagram.com/p/6eisiGRTqq/?taken-by=eleanorcardozo

>3 Very wealthy anti-Rothschild elites set out to fight the creation of the Fed
Who?

>defending rothschilds on the internet
kys faggot

The worst part is how they pretend to be human

youtube.com/watch?v=1jl7smO45_I

what do you reckon they are? cro-magnon?

memes

>hey, you want money to stay in power
>you gotta attend these parties man
>now you're tainted too

Seems legit

rothschilds sure are an androgynous people

Interesting... At least one of them was a jew too

This fellow was spotted at the party. Anyone know this guy? Quick rundown required.

FED inaccessible to a U.S Congressman member of the Banking Committee (23:15)
youtube.com/watch?v=0I2fRcFPzu4

Keep spamming op, this jew is pissed. Let the envy flow may the images spread to b and everywhere else.

You guys realize global warming is a giant Rothschild land grab Ponzi scheme right? Global warming wasn't even a term until a Rothschild gave a speech about it at the UN. They also own a majority of green energy funding initiatives. The companies give huge monies to third world African nations to build shit like windmills and solar panels and when they default the companies get to land grab. Their family owns roughly 40% of arable land in Africa

Their Religion @23:15
Your ticket to the Club @24:45
vimeo.com/212237317

youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

Da fuq? Proofs?

I like everything else in this thread aside from this, this looks very fake.

Vaguely related
youtube.com/watch?v=-ildP8YGFKQ

>proof
It's somewhere in gigabytes of documents I was digging up when we were digging through the dnc shit and podesta trying to figure out what the fuck was going on in Haiti. I don't feel like finding it. Basically I found a bunch of shell companies that donated to the campaign that were all owned by Rothschild subsidiaries. Digging led to a bunch weird green energy companies that give poor farmers micro loans and they eventually just take their land. The faggots are also one of the major owners in the consortium that owns weather.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Thats the balfour declaration, the one thing we all know for sure is real.

Are these Rothschilds? They look inbred desu

are these girls under 18 or something, idk what the point of this thread is... One has an obvious tattoo. Need to be 18 to get one in America

How come no crazy fuck has ever shot a rothschild?

they were found beat or stabbed to death in their rooms on the ship

So... the rothschild are actually the ones printing the world's money ...or this is just a meme now?
So.. the Forbes list of richest people is pure bullshit??

the rothschilds don't let forbes get near them, the less people know who you are the easier it is to jew them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbered_bank_account

If all this is for real where the hell does it lead?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Ask yourself why groups supposedly against them, never go after them, but everyday people? All the alphabet Islam terror groups and the WN groups NEVER go after them, and they never will. Fuck these groups. Secondly, if a lone nut ever did, it'd just associate Rothschild talk with lone nutters.

How new are you to this? Do you genuinely want to know or are you just lazy and stupid? Here. From 1996. Watch it not, I don't give a fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

It's not just the Rothschilds, but they're the most well known of the families.

lmao underrated post

thedailybell.com/news-analysis/everyone-is-doing-it-injecting-micro-chips-is-cool/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/these-countries-have-nearly-eliminated-cash-circulation

C mon man. You really think they have their monies on 1 bank account or even 100? Some1 whit better knowledge of financial terms can probably explain the rough picture.

>implying (((they))) wouldn't kill thousands to cover up financial jewry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

They bought the British stock market during the battle of Waterloo with false reports of Napoleons victory British stocks plummeted, spurred on by an influential investor selling vigorously, one Nathan Rothschild.

>All the events and news that happen around the world can have a great impact on the stock market. Very often, if a war breaks out or political problems arise the stock market will take a plunge. The saying of "buy on the sound of cannons, sell on the sound of trumpets" suggests that the start of, or the continuance of, a war is a good time to invest in the stock market, while the end of a war is a good time to sell. The saying was coined in 1810, and is attributed to London financier Nathan Rothschild.

Why are you looking for answers on a place notorious for shilling? You're opening yourself up to lies if you don't look for yourself. As long as they have that banking system, it doesn't matter who you vote for.

They own the actual money. Their wealth transcends the wealth of other. Every time you spend any money the Rothschilds profit.
American dollars even say something like "this legal tender is applicaple to all DEBTS public and private"

Because I've spent a year researching this shit and what the ultimate goal and why is no clearer. Like how does financial jewry tie in with satanism and pedophilia?

Yes, I'm new to this. All my life I only cared about technical proficiency. I started caring about politics when our leftist government fucked this country even more than possible

Is Eyes Wide Shut redpilled?

Satanism: Do harm without caring (2:40)(20:00)
Pedophilia: Be under their control (bribery)(26:15)
vimeo.com/212237317

Why do you keep opening the same thread everyday?

you ppl are obsessed over nothing

Kennedy last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

Do we really need this shit being reposted every fucking day?

>vimeo.com/212237317
>search for Ronald Bernard
>zero results

who is he? i gave him my 10minutes and he is saying nothing.

yes

the crazy shit is at 23 mins onward. Theres stuff on him on the dutch internet

>search for him
>found a dutch site
>delezing.nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank
>translate it
>Ronald speaks for the charitable purpose Desire & Give organized by Dele Sing .
Admission: € 12.50 pp
Please transfer to account:
IBAN: NL10 INGB 0004 4605 79 name of Desire & Give Voorhout stating: Joyful B 090 415
payment is a confirmation of participation.

>admission: €12.50

ox goyim :DDdDD

he is a ghost person.
he do not have a history.
he is trying to sell his paranoid schizoid dreams.

oh well.

what if i beg money from them? would it work?

youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Hit by an Ice (((berg))).

Not seen that vid before.
ty user

David Mayer de Rothschild plz go to bed.

Where's the sauce nigger, I asked for it last time

>Researchers at Stanford University School of Medicine in the US discovered that cord blood contains an important protein which vanishes as humans get older. It is believed the protein encourages neuroplasticity in the brain, allowing neurons to adapt and communicate more effectively.

>When human cord blood was injected into elderly mice they performed far better in learning and memory tests and even started nesting again, gathering up cotton wads to make beds, an instinctive behaviour that is largely forgotten in old age.

>Alzheimer’s Society head of research Dr James Pickett said: “Everyone experiences some decline in memory as they get older. The possibility that this process can be reversed by an infusion of young blood sounds like the stuff of science fiction, but this is what the study is beginning to show.”

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/19/umbilical-cord-blood-babies-could-help-bring-back-memory-dementia/

blood libel

explain pic pls