He's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGzlaU53RKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

Let's see what Talcum says when he's next to be accused

The confused liberal is mistaking the infamous "grab her by the pussy" tape as sexual harassment. False it was locker room talk.

Trump should've sued that woman that admitted to the false charges into oblivion

Have you ever heard of the term "damned if i do damned if i don't"? Because When you are a known person and have a reputation to uphold, your enemies will always try to slander your reputation. One of the most effective strategies to strangle your enemy is by having claims of sexual assault when the target is a man, no matter how and why the claims are made they have an effect on the reputation on the target. as, "Well if he was such a good man, why would anyone every come out with such a claim??" The genius part here, is that either he could deal with the claims as soon as they come out, taking the risk there and now. Or go to court and settle with a payment to make them shut up, with the possible chance that It would blow up in the future instead.

This is just O'reilly, compared to trump who was a presidential candidate at the time the claims came to surface there are some differences. The added spice of evil, is that when you are targeted by a strategy like this you can't attack the claims of the women as it will only backfire against you.

Bill O'Reilly isn't being fired for sexual harassment because he hasn't committed any acts of sexual harassment yet. He's only been accused of it. Fox is firing him because it's become a PR nightmare. The only thing Bill's firing proves is that you can ruin a man's life and career if you just lie enough.

What is it about Canada that makes you guys so annoying? Is it a self fulfilling prophecy? Do you guys know that people will fling poo at you regardless of what you say so you try and stir up shit?

rly joggins my noggin

>implying Fox was justified

Holy fuck, someone who gets it!

>having to do it all by yourself because nobody likes you

fpbp

When will Leafs be banned?

99% of leaf posts are shitposts, but I'm inclined to make it 100%

their country is being lead by the illegitimate son of former marxist-leninist, and communist dictator of Cuba, Fidel Alejandro Castro.

>Retweeting yourself
What an absolute faggot

Its always an argument your shitposts are terrible

>paying settlements for sexual assaults he totally didnt do
red pills apparently make you super smart

Ever heard of character assassination?

Make that 18

fuck trump

I barely watch tv but this is out if control. This guy has been working fine for years and one day he's just up and fired because some girl keeos repeating a few words? I hate Islam but the one thing they do right is stone these whores.

>
>they let you grab'em by the pussy
>they let you
>(YOU)

Fuck this white lady.
She's a fucking retard

>philippines being an expert on the US legal system

Oreilly was fired for calling a black women "hot chocolate" Flirting is now sexual harassment that's worth firing someone over. Muh declining birth rates

Stones go up, girls go down, can't explain that

fpbp

also sage

He's white*

The woman who accused bill o'reilly has the same lawyer as the one who accused Trump of raping her when she was 13.

Her lawyer said it was a targetted effort by a group of women to take down bill o'reilly.

No. He'd not.

>not brap posting in a slide thread

What type of ironic death is this idiot going to suffer?

"when you are famous THEY LET YOU DO IT, you can do ANYTHING, grab em by the pussy.. anything"

George Clooney, Tiger Woods, Brad Pit, Burt Reynolds... do you have any idea the amount of pussy those men GRABBED??

get your head out of your ass, he is a star, they operate in a different existence than the rest of us.

Show me one prude women, and I will show you 1000 sluts ready to fuck a star.

CNN/Bushes/Hillary colluded to release that tape.

Hillary deleted 33,000 emails AFTER a congressional subpoena... imagine if Trump did that during a Russian investigation?

You people have your head so far up your ass you can't see yourself helping Trump be reelected because you are all insane.

Innocent until proven guilty faggot

underrated kek

> 17 women
> Who have mysteriously dropped off the face of the earth after the election

but think of the windfall oreilly can get if the accusations turn out to be false.

even if he somehow proves them to be false or if she admits to lying the damage has already been done

yeah but think of the lawsuits and settlements he could get from the big news outlets. maybe he was thinking of retiring anyway to spend time with his "hot chocolate".

Shaun King pretends to be black

He's *White

American Stockholm: The Shaun King Story

remember this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGzlaU53RKs

>p-please don't sue me mr president, waaaah
so transparent

bill oreilly isnt a billionaire so he doesnt get a pass

> Accused
> Guilty
Pick one.

Also, Bill O'Reilly makes $$$ from (((them))) for being controlled opposition. Trump is a self made billionaire patriot who won the hearts of the American people.

It's not the same.

>accused

Oh well then its a forgone conclusion

>> Accused
>> Guilty
>Pick one.
user didn't you know saying that someone is 'associated with [sex crime]' is now enough evidence of guilt and should always lead to public humiliation, termination of employment, and all around character assassination?

>won the hearts of the American people
>yet hillary has more votes, by the MILLIONS
Sounds just like what someone would say if their head was stuck deeeeep inside Trump's ass.

Firing people based on unsubstantiated claims that thankfully happens less outside the world of spineless corporate finance.

>deeeeep

this. it's not sexual harrasment if they let you do it. and trumps right, some women let you do anything if you're rich or famous enough.

also he was just shooting the shit, trying to make his friend laugh. i go off and do bits when joking around talking about throwing cats out of windows 9 times to see if they really die on the ninth throw. that doesnt mean i actually do it.

>make an accusation
>no evidence provided
>"justice when?"
yawn

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

>The USA is a retarded 3rd world backward nation
More news at 11.
The fact that you got Trump elected and Billy boy was allowed to be a news host in the first place only confirms this.

The sexual harassment Bill is accused of is for calling a women hysterical during an interview when she started to freak out.

Because hysterical is a gendered insult or some retarded shit.

He has to explain his "witty" comment. What a dummy.

>cunt is a super gendered insult in a way that dick can never be
>super gendered
AHAHAHAHAHAA
WTF
ARE BURGERS TRULY THIS FUCKING RETARDED!? WHY DO YOU MAKE UP SHIT ALL THE TIME??
I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY.
I hope the Norks fucking nuke you.

Libs are getting cucked by Fox. They get rid of Bill after fanning the flames of controversy around him, people think "Man, Fox is being progressive!" and watch Fox. Meanwhile Bill gets an 8-digit payout by Fox due to his contract and retires. They got him good, right?