HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39652981

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39652981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Throwing acid is wrong, in some people's eyes.

FUCK YOU JIMMY CARR!

She had it comming

BURN THE COAL, BURN YOUR FACE

Branding coalburners in the face would actually be an excellent tactic to improve society.

Once you go BLACKED

Did the seal do it

Your face never grows back?

BETRAY YOUR RACE, ACID IN FACE

Picture implies the seal ripped her face apart

Gessica "Betrayed My Race, Got Acid in My Face" Notaro

Poor heidi klum I can't believe seal did this

White female - she'll get her face fixed; like that Katie Piper - unlike the 1500 shit skins in London who've been baptized with hurt water. Shit, not even war heros like Simon Weston can get a new face - kek!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bunr di colla, pay da tolla.

Your face is never the same after acid.

Cosmetic surgery works with what you have.

I wish I could ask her why she dated him in the first place.

>ex-boyfriend was a shitskin

woah didnt see that coming

One time I bought a jar of pickles I ate the pickles but there was one left one big giant pickle so as any gentleman would I bought some Lube and inserted it in my rectum it hurt really really really bad but understood what women have to go through when taking it up the ass so moral of the story is you should have voted Jill Stein because she's a woman and she has a vagina

Even in the picture he has that "Fuck dis sheeit mane" face

Do we need to expose you fuckers to some MORE depleted uranium

BURN THE COAL
BURN YO FACE

Mix the race, melt the face.

I thought the seal bit her in the face at first

Prepare to be acid ATTACKED

Date blacks , acid attacks

BOO-YAH!

IN YOUR FACE COAL-BURNER!

She dove face first into the melting pot.

Acid attacks make you gain 60 lbs eh?

we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

Hey I got raped by a goat once it was a big scary black goat I gained a few pounds you know it is a traumatizing experience but sadly I got addicted to goat penis

dunked her head in the 'melting pot'

Looks like she kissed the wrong seal

Ba da ba da da da ah ya ya

Fuck off american, get back to killing hadjis.

>black men who get acid attacked as kids date super models who date black men who would throw acid in their faces

woah... dude... I'm kinda freaking out over this nigger-acid continuum right now.

Seal looks like he's had acid thrown in his face

I don't understand why you Americans are so angry I mean you have everything a man wishes for a great president freedom a great president and Donald Trump as president what else could you wish for so why the hell are you so angry so calm down before something happens to your daughter okay?

YOU PAY THE TOLL

NO MERCY FOR THESE BITCHES!

Hahahahaha you think I am American Joke is on You I am not American I am Iraqi you fucking idiot what makes you think I am American? Now shut up before I put my maple syrup in your asshole

You really put the special in special ops. Get back to work slacker.

Every shadowpriest in world of warcraft with the name "Facemeltor" makes sense now.

She is multicultural and diverse now. Who needs skin when you have islam.

No it was an incident when he was a kid his dad was working on the car you know trying to fix the car and shit I mean the dude was driving a classic GTO so seal curiously went to play with the neighbor's cat but little did he know that this was no ordinary cat it was a motherfuking jaguar a baby jaguar so they fought to death and seal won the fight Rumor Has It that he kept one of his teeth as a trophy

Acid attacks are fucked up shit. I hope everyone who campaigned to introduce diversity and all its lovely fruits to europe burns in hell.

Consort with a seal
It will never heal

Brucia il carbone, paga il doblone.

What the hell is with Europe and acid specifically? You don't see that shit around here in North America.

Never try to make it as a poet.

Shut the fuck up faggot I have a 12 inch zucchini in my asshole right now and somehow my left nut is still manlier then you could ever dream to be but I understand being a Canadian and all Plus motion 103 stop you fuckers from even thinking of expressing that least amount of islamophobia you cunt

Hey whassamatta you, Gessica? My mama, she always a-say to my-a sister, whenever she a-cheering for the niggers playing the a-footballs: "You burn-a da' coal, you paya da' toll!" You hava not a thinga to complain about. "You love-a the black race? They melt-a you face."

>thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs

This guy gets it

ROASTIE

GET

TOASTIE

Benoit Hamon would have prevented this

Oh dont worry, I'm sure we'll be seeing it much more thanks to all the lovely rapefugees Drumpf and Trudeau are letting in

Mix the race, melt the face!

Nice one Assad

>iraq

RIP

Kek

Not Dead Yet motherfucker

>I burned his coal, he burned my face

Seal kissing a mudshark

Man that's sad.

That being said i'm interested by the mental process she had to go through. I don't give a fuck about edgy memery but imagine, one day you're a beauty queen, the other day your face is melted by corrosive acid. I wonder how her mind managed to support such a transition.

still better than being with a small dick cracker such as yourself

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39652981

I feel bad for her but when I see the nigger and then I immediately think she deserve it because she made the choice to be a race traitor.

RELIGION OF PEACE

hello again larping ameribro

Racemixers get facefixers

burn the coal and pay the toll

Beauty queen is literally meaningless, there are so many different competitions it's just designed to give everyone a trophy in exchange for some fat organizer getting laid.

Same as 'model' which today just means they either take a lot of photos of themselves in instagram or they paid for a shoot. So she was a conceited whore.

good one

Fuck you that guy is the worst thing that a human being can ever he is an optometrist that's eye doctor for those of you we are slightly retarded I hate Optometry I genuinely hate it I mean I'm fine with the gassing of his people hell I could care less if he rapes every single Syrian child which apparently they already are doing that sort of thing in some prisons anyway I hate optometrist and you have a small penis so fuck you and fuck off

Obvious insecure proxy-stealing US nigger is obvious.

> italian bleaching hair to pretend to be white
At least the acid will have helped her there.

Where do these guys even get acid? Home Depot? Does Europe just have lots of acid shoppes?

Toll status:
[X] Paid
[ ] Unpaid

Not so loud motherfucker they're going to find out I'm just getting why the fuck would you think I am American? I'm not fat I don't own a gun and I haven't voted for Trump so why the hell do you think I'm American?

Not what i meant. What i meant is that, most women, and especially the "pretty" ones like her are literally living their lives around their appearance.

If you take that from them, they usually shatter.

so you hate him cos he is an eye doctor?

No his wife is British that's why I hate this mother fucker I mean come on why would you betray your own race

Also i believe muzzie use acid attacks because it doesn't kill the victims it maims them major and takes away any beauty they had, a Domination/humiliation thing i think

Iraqi's aren't THAT autistic. Your american autism gives you away.

where do you even get acid?

You would know about autism wouldn't you? Fucking Canadian asswipe

I'm following the news here in ITaly and of course they are turning it into a feminist issue (all men are dangerous).

You really tought they would have attacked her ex-boyfriend for being a dirty nigger?

J U S T

You make it, not hard to do if you know how. also i imagine some could be purchased somewhere.

Depends on what acid you want because it will all eat away at a different rate and shit

In fairness being disfigured is traumatizing to anyone and will ruin your life and the way people treat you regardless. Especially damaging when its part of an attack.

Though yes, certainly more destroying to her when she likely doesn't have any independent interests or desires beyond looking good and people giving her attention. However i know plenty of attractive women who are more than just their looks and im sure they would cope as well as anyone.

Yes. But you could already guess that by their necessity to mask their women under sixty layers of blankets.

Seriously go kill hadjis, shoo shoo soldier guy.

Holy shit look at Einstein over here

I want to know why you guys think this had anything to do with Islam and not just niggers being niggers? I understand the sand nigger aspect but I think it was just some nigger chimping. Not that I am saying Muslims haven't done this before. Are you scared to admit that race is a real factor?

White wine vinegar has a really low pH, that's why it's only sold in small bottles, but these people buy a few.

How many times do you think she was told that it was a bad idea?

Fuck you man you're a fucking idiot I mean seriously how dumb can a person be to say that? God you are so fucking dumb I genuinely feel bad for you someday not today maybe not tomorrow but someday you will trip and you will break both your knees and dislocate your shoulders and I will be there to save your life

how the fuck do white females find this attractive? Even Asians look better then niggers how the fuck? Funny story about Asians my wife is always saying how ugly Asian guys are.

wtf i hate david haye now

hahahahahahahaha

just shows how low your kind is, sorry that Saddam isnt there to execute your kind and im not talking about any religion.
Im talking about Niggers/Sandniggers.

Look at that thing. Looks just like a goddamn animal, probably acted like one too. How the hell couldn't she see this coming.

stay mad