Doesn't smoke weed

>doesn't smoke weed
>thinks weed should be legalized

Pick one, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/29/trump-wants-marijuana-legalization-decided-at-the-state-level/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not an argument, literally an ad hominem.

Pick one, or shut up.

How does this not apply equally to people that don't smoke and think it should be illegal?
>inb4 it's already illegal so that's the default stance

I smoke weed 24/7 and don't want it legalised at all. I make good money pushing it on highschool kids

I do both tho... so i guess i pick the second one :)

fucking weed

this STEM degree it's taking me many years

i guess i'm a pothead, lol

Legal or not, It'll be used. We can either build the economy, or leave it to the degenerates to make all the money.

Why? I know plenty people who don't drink but they aren't calling for Prohibition.

>doesn't drink
>isn't a fag
Pick one.

Most of the politicians wanting to legalize weed don't smoke it themselves
Legalizing weed would help make people aware of the dangers of it instead of having this taboo about it that just allows for more kids to ruin their youth with it
It would also stop crimes related to cannabis dealing

There's not argument to make weed illegal

Looks like Sup Forums is full of potheads. Good thing I wasn't here yesterday.

wow what's your problem?

illegal drugs fund taco cartels and cia niggers

legalize and take away a major source of nigger revenue

Look Sup Forums, here's how it works, you say something dumb and I shut it down quickly. FPBP. Eventually people recognise these occurrences and it becomes a staple argument. Your shitty authoritarian memes get shut down quick and any attempt to force it makes my argument stronger, because I'm not the only one done with your shit.

All you have to do is be better.

Weed is like Coca-Cola, a lot of people say it's dangerous and it will kill you, but in reality it's safe if used in moderation. I personally think ALL substances should be legalized. Of someone wants to destroy their life with a methamphetamine habit, they should have the means to do so legally and generate profit for someone legally.

You shut up, just because somebody doesn't like something it doesn't mean they want it outlawed

Outlawing drugs doesn't even necessarily mean drug usage will go down, for instance, here in the UK, weed is illegal yet more people smoke weed here than in the Netherlands where weed is legal

I don't have a problem, especially not a drug problem, unlike you.

perfectly reasonable to do so. Next thread.

damn, you should probably get that dildo outta your ass...

I was addicted to weed for 5 years. I smoked weed all the time as much as I could. I flunked out of college twice and become a disgusting neet until I quit. I sold my textbooks at one point to buy weed. Its the only thing that brought me joy, it was my leisure activiy and I was always chasing the good highs that seem to have faded away.

I was a lazy fuckup to begin with. Weed gave me a sense of calming and accepance that made the loser inside of me feel complete and satisfied. I was addicted to it.

That being said, got off it after I completed some easy outpatient drug rehab. The worst shit that happened to me while using it was just being a lazy fuck and made me paranoid, why not legalize it?

You should probably get your mouth off the bong.

I smoke weed and think it should stay illegal.

at least I'm not a faggot ;p

pick both
just because I do not partake does not mean I wish to restrict the freedom of others

you are American, go learn the meaning of freedom

Where there's demand, there's supply. Nothing will stop the distribution, sale and use of a highly valued commodity. Outlawing drugs is about as effective as gun control.

honestly, this

most of the potheads I know and used to hang out with are pretty much the same as this. They say they are 'functional' and that it doesn't affect them bla bla bla but they are in complete and utter denial that they are losers. No one likes you stoners except other stoners.

Stop
Doing
Drugs

Even this post will get (you)'s saying that exact thing, 'stfu leaf i make a million dollars a year im a spaceship architect surgeon and i smoke weed e'eryday hurr 420 headshot'

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

Got to say, the degenerate stoner culture is the problem. It's basically another form of alcoholism.

Weed isn't that bad, the few times I smoked it, it helped me to calm down for a while. It also helped me to sleep tight for the first time on years.

at least you're honest.

I don't smoke weed and I say it should be legalised. There's too much competition among the educated. There are just too many of them. Dumbing down the competition is the smart thing to do.

Believe me, you are.

are you autistic? just because you don't smoke it doesn't mean it should be illegal

>just because you don't smoke it doesn't mean it should be illegal

Sure, it does. Not everyone wants to live in a degenerate society full of Jew poison.

The problem is that junkies won't just ruin themselves alone.
Even if you manage to not let other people pay for their healthcare, they will lie, cheat, rape, steal, murder and urinate in your mailbox.

I hope you're not here tomorrow either you pole smoking faggot KYS

I haven't had the slighest experience with potheads as that shit is illegal here but from what I've understood from the internets, this is how all weed smokers are. Filthy degenerates.

>KYS

You first, bitch tits.

>most of the potheads I know and used to hang out with are pretty much the same as this. They say they are 'functional' and that it doesn't affect them bla bla bla but they are in complete and utter denial that they are losers. No one likes you stoners except other stoners.

Kind of ironic coming from a leaf...?

yes I used to smoke weed and be a pothead and I thought I was cool and everyone liked me until I realized I was an idiot that smelled like a skunk and people only tolerated me, they endured my company rather than enjoyed it.

Quit weed a long time ago and I would never go back. Same with drinking. Straight edge all the way

>Same with drinking.
Drinking, as I imagine it, is nowhere near as degenerate. Having a few beers or wines every now and then is not a problem at all, and is actually healthy. Being an alcoholic is no better than being a pothead, though.

Jesus Christ this thread has more underaged b& in it than the YouTube Comments section on a Paramore video.

Weed is utter degeneracy of the utmost degree and should be automatic grounds for a gassing. Find me a single non-shitskin who has graduated college and holds a stable white-collar job who disagrees.
>Inb4some freshman college student LARPs as one on an anonymous imageboard

what's wrong with having a few joints every now and then?

If you're worried about the lungs then just vape

>smoke weed
>do not think it should be legal for recreation
>decriminalized would be better
>keep fed from taxing me
>dont want to start paying double in tax just like they did cigarettes
>still smoke eitherway

Should alcohol be illegal then, too? It ruins just as many (if not more) lives than pot.

>Find me a single non-shitskin who has graduated college and holds a stable white-collar job who disagrees.

yo

I already >inb4ed, sorry.

NO!! hemp-uh i mean-weed will NEVER be legal!!!!!

Smoking weed actively harms your health, not to mention that it's much more addictive.

yes

same difference. you develop tolerance/dependence/addiction/etc... Why can't you just be a man and enjoy your life without mind-altering substances? What are you escaping from?

so does walking around in the Sun, what's your point?

and i doubt it's more addicting than alcohol

you're right

and i couldn't give less of a shit about it, i'm still going to smoke weed.

you have no choice but to walk in the sun.

It is your choice to be a failed human being zombiewalking through life stoned on weed. Fix your life

>making it illegal makes it all go away
Because that's been working so well so far. Does it hurt being this stupid?

>What are you escaping from?
straight edge dorks

I smoke shit loads of weed and have beat every type of drug test fuck the boomers and jews

Im doing pretty good though

You can be pro legalization and anti pot/stoner.
It's called being a grown-up.

>What are you escaping from?
You can drink alcohol without getting drunk. But you can't use narcotics without going on a "trip", as far as I know.

I've seen this post before.
Sage this shill. Also tell Tyrone your stepdad to stop fucking your mother and drinking all your mountain dew.

Not very comparable.

Yeah, and oxygen is a poisonous gas. What's your fucking point?

>You can be pro legalization and anti pot/stoner.

No, you can't. It's either one or the other.

Yet again, not very comparable.

I don't smoke pot, but i don't want to pay for pot heads being in jail.
I think lots of things should be legal, regardless of whether or not I approve of them. Its called freedom faggot.
Its either all freedoms, or no freedoms at all

>pick one you freedom hating cunt.

I think anyone who drinks or does any illicit drug should be forever stripped of:
- The ability to get a license.
- The ability to benefit from welfare state safety nets/social security.
- Access to health insurance.

And if they are ever caught driving they should be executed.

Donald Trump
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/29/trump-wants-marijuana-legalization-decided-at-the-state-level/

Do you have any actual evidence, besides anecdotes, that people can't live happy and productive lives if they ever smoke weed?

Literally your entire argument is "my friends and I are degenerate losers who can't enjoy this drug responsibly, so that means that nobody else is capable of doing so either". Such projection

cancer, dude.

>anyone who's ever drank a beer is now no longer allowed to drive ever

yes I'm sure this will improve our entire society greatly

idiot

see
im sure you are a successful college grad making 6 figures like every other Sup Forums pothead

Truth is, people who ACTUALLY make decent cash and are ACTUALLY successful, the vast majority of them think marijuana is childish and are completely taking advantage of proles like you. You have no idea how much money some of us are making off of this 'legalization' bullshit. Literally playing right into our hands. Go ahead though, I don't care because it lines my pockets. Legalize it man, smoke weed e'eryday bro

Like I said in my post, you think you are hot shit and everyone likes you but people just think you are a loudmouth moron who stinks. Quality women don't date/fuck/relationship with stoners.

>doesn't use bitcoin
>thinks bitcoin should be legalized

not 6 figs, not yet...

I had to quit it. I'm super conflicted now. Call me irresponsible but I almost completely ruined my life with weed. Recreational use is bullshit.

>ITT:Shitposters shitposting and newfags too new to recognize b8 threads

>Being an alcoholic is no better than being a pothead
Alcohol is much worse, and more addictive. I have never been to a funeral because pot was a reason for a death, I cant say that about alcohol

>{{{citation needed}}}
the fuck back to plebbit, faggot. I'm not your personal google assistant

If we weren't a welfare state and this was the 1800s that'd make sense. You wouldn't be harming anyone else.

This is [the current year] though... People drive several thousand pound killing machines around and get handouts from the safety nets when their lives go to shit.

We shouldn't be allowing people to ruin their lives and the lives of others in that environment.

>IT'S YOUR JOB TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS!
Burden of proof is on you, Leaf

what is this logic? Just as reasonable to say:
>isn't gay
>thinks gay marriage should be legal

pick one

Me. I don't smoke. But I think its retarded to let the government control petty shit.
>I don't eat tomatoes therefore I don't think anyone should eat them

That's what you sound like

Bullshit. I don't smoke but think it should be legalized. People are free to fuck up their lives as much as they want as long as I don't have to pay for their health bill.

I don't smoke weed. I would like it legalized so it's on par with alcohol because I'm tired of people smoking and talking about it like it's the coolest thing to do - even though I have friends that have been smoking bud since middle school.

>Doesn't own guns
>Thinks guns should be legal
Pick one
>Doesn't have children
>Thinks child slavery should be illegal
Pick one

Have no interest in drugs or weed to be honest. Height of degeneracy. Can turn a functioning individual into a former she'll of themselves. Duerte is doing gods work.

>what is literally every thread on Sup Forums

kek

>my dad

the ''''claim'''''
>stoners are losers

the burger
>prove it leaf

you're an idiot

addicted to weed. what are you new?

>used to smoke
>think it should be legalized

Your argument is trash

My buddy is "addicted" to weed.

He is a body builder and he has no appetite and has a shit ton of pain whenever he isn't high (pain caused from fucking his body up bodybuilding and always being high while doing it so not fully feeling it).

And since he needs to eat like 5000+ calories a day and doesn't want to be in pain, he is high literally 24/7 and freaks out when he runs out of weed.

Weed enables you to be a loser. Nobody should be smoking that shit.

people can't smoke weed because their body is state property and anything that doesn't make that property as profitable as possible should be actively discouraged

>we shouldn't be allowing people to ruin their lives

this is not the role of government

the solution is to reduce the welfare state, not to spend so many resources policing people's behavior that it becomes impossible for them to ruin their lives

prohibition doesn't actually stop people from doing drugs, and in many cases the legal penalties far outweigh the "life-ruining" effects of the drugs themselves

Yes, definitely haram my brother...

>Nobody should be smoking that shit.

only George Washington and Thomas Jefferson tier may may smoke it, you must be above the law and own slaves

Fuck off leaf. You're still at it.

>the solution is to reduce the welfare state,

can we start with earned income tax credit please?