Multiple wives-What do you think?

Multiple wives-What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WPKwF93nM8
youtu.be/r7wICm4Kuhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as I wouldn't have to deal with their shit, cool

>headache

They can share me and entertain eachother when I'm asleep from all the boning.

>walking tinnitus.

>t. betas who can't control their women

News flash, you won't have to worry about putting up with any woman's shit in a polygynistic society.

The alpha way, nothing wrong with that.

That would be way too fucking expensive and tiring. But hey, if you have the energy and money, why not. I don't believe in forcing others how to make their choices the way I like it, all I ask is the same in return.

>advocating degeneracy
>redditspaced post
It's like poetry

One is more than enough...beleive me.

Ok, so I was in a relationship with two females for the better part of three years. The first year was fine but I clearly had stronger feels for one. The other was cool with that at first but eventually began feeling left out (though we all fucked together).

Would never do again.

yes. i want both of my sisters.

It's hard enough to find ONE loving wife who will use reasoning and facts, is kind, willing to cook, clean and take care of you after work. Finding 3 who are also ok with sharing a husband seems like too much work.

It'd be like upgrading from stereo nagging to surround sound nagging.

Meh. Multiple mothers of my children (legally unliable to) is fine and less shit to deal with. Girlfriends for what I need, Cryos to help the race breed. Three successful donations so far, widowed and enjoying life. Three wives? No.

Women nag so they don't have to be good people. She's trying to break you so you'll be too tired to look for a better women. Solution: look for a better woman. She could of course just be so wonderful that you don't want to cheat on her or looking for someone else, but hey, that's a lot of work.

Polygyny isn't degenerate, it's just allocating wombs optimally. Matching off one-to-one means that too many women end up stuck with, well, people like you.

On an unrelated note I dated a girl just like 2 in high school. Dark brown hair / light blue eyes combo, 10/10, would recommend. Unfortunately she's engaged to an Arab right now so glad that didn't pan out.

i want to put my penis in their assholes if you know what i mean

I want to know who took this picture and why

Not very subtle, I'm pretty sure we know what you mean.

>Multiple wives-What do you think?

It's unfair to masses of middle-class ad lower-class white men who would be denied women. It's why kings use to have a few mistresses and maybe the nobles ,but none of them had multiple wives and usually found their mistresses rich husbands when they tired of them after a year or so.

multiple pains in the ass
just get 1 with side bitches, or none

>It's unfair

What are you, five? You really think that when you display shit-tier argumentation skills like this that you should be given the opportunity to reproduce?

I want to lick their cunnys

>getting married

tip top kek

can a mother not take a picture of her daughters??/

only if you listen to her shit

high test individuals like myself would love getting our dicks wet with a different pussy on a whim

One wife - she will nag you to death
Two wives - they will join up and nag you to death
Three wives - the two old wives will bully the young one to death and then nag you to death
Four wives - standoff between the old wives and the new wives, so you can relax in your hammock and drink beer

reality. what do you think?

no way
I have enough listening to my wife speaking all day long, Mustafa

His wording might not have been the best, but he is correct. The wealthier would take 5, 10, 20, 100 wives, leaving the bottom 10% hopeless. This might not seem like a big deal until you realize that there are somewhere between ten to tweny million men with no future, sexually frustrated, and have nothing to lose.

Countries in the past have started wars to get rid of excess young men. This is why the next "world war" will likely be in the China/India/Pakistan region.

Doesn't work in modern society. Only works in a society where women are terrified their husband will beat the shit out of them.

>What are you, five? You really think that when you display shit-tier argumentation skills like this that you should be given the opportunity to reproduce?

No. Women would probably go along with your idiocy.
Society, technology and civilization isn't created by Alphas. It's all done be Betas deltas and even Omegas. These men do those things for women. Alphas lead them sure ,but no underling will follow an unfair Boss for long unless chained and chained men are the less successful and productive. It's why slavery always needed more slaves.
The middle East and Africa are full of Alpha males and one is incapable of getting out of the stone age and the other only did by adopting a death cult that treats people like shit, needs slavery, and has only progressed to the time it was founded.

It would take a specific type of western woman to be able to share a partner in a relationship. I really can't imagine it works well without them being completely batshit crazy from a religion.

Women hate each other and don't know how to work well with one another. Remember this.

Pics?

I will love them equally.I'm just this kind of men.

Fuck Marry Kill

Absolutely degenerate.

Cheat on your wife with $100 Vietnamese massage parlor whores LIKE A REAL MAN

t. Arab Spring

women hate each other. not worth the hassle of being mediator.

polygamy is disgusting
i suggest you go back to desert lands since we indoeuropeans have never been fine with it and never will be

if they wear a hijab and i can beat them....otherwise it would be just a bunch of annoying cunts

Fuck that shit. One wife is bad enough and you want MULTIPLE?

Just remember that a girlfriend is one thing, but once they become a WIFE then all bets are off.

>Absolutely degenerate.
>Cheat on your wife with $100 Vietnamese massage parlor whores LIKE A REAL MAN

SO MCUH THIS^^^

Be a real man. That's what gooks are for.
All these Betas marrying them and shit…..
You fuck the Shelas , you don't marry them!
youtu.be/3WPKwF93nM8

Nice. Thanks user.

I don't exactly have multiple wives, and I won't really elaborate, but I have kids with multiple women (yeah im degenerate go fuck yourself) and I can attest that this is mostly true.

It is a fucking headache though and I don't wish it upon anyone. My kids are all cool though and love their father and their mother, they are old enough to understand what is going on and will not be fucked up because of it.

My grandfather had four wives and he lived happy.. He had fifty eight kids.

>flag
you guys have internet?

ikr. i can barely contain my imouto fetish when we're in the same room.

also do you know / what's your opinion on the books of José Rodrigues dos Santos?

>sisters

He lived happy because if the wives got out of line he could hit them, and they had no rights.

sauce on 2 and 3?

You need four wives in order for the standoff to work.

What do you think will happen to men unable to marry, because someone else have more than 1 wife?

>>sisters
Creepy as FUCK!!
His sisters are fucking hot though!

you are a retard
you just need to be a man and get them in line instead of being a westerner pussy fag

Monogamy is the cornerstone of western civilization

Polygamic countries are all total shitholes full of poverty and civil war

Ironically, women's sexual liberation leads to harems.

When women start sleeping around like men, they do choose the stable-6s that were the best they could long-term hold, they aim at one night stands with 9s. But there are only so many 9s to go around so the inevitable result is multiple women fighting over the same limited resource.

In such a scenario, women will find themselves making the logical, rational choice that its better to be in the harem of a millionaire than the sole beneficiary of a man bringing in only 50k/year. Sure, she is getting only a fraction of the millionaire's resources but that fraction is still more than all the middle class guy can offer.

In the long run, this also results in tons of males finding their access to females severely restricted. Such males are more likely to see violence as acceptable behavior when they have nothing stable that is worth protecting from violence. You get rapists, you get looters and rioters, you get militants and suicide bombers.

Women's liberation is literally the collapse of western society. The "patriarchal" system they're resisting was stable and put into place for their very benefit. But now that they've reaped its benefits, that they've only ever known its protections, they don't see a need for it so they'll pull it down, on top of their own heads.

that's how jihadis are born user

they are doing it for the 72 virgins because they are tired of fucking sheep

not even kidding

I will try it anyway.I think it's the best to have at least two wives.It's good for them and good for you.Pro tips:
>Dont marry a slut.You should marry a virgin.
>You should be very dominant.Women love this,so this is okay for them.You're the king and they are our women.You should love them equally.Also you must raise them properly.It's a hard thing,but when it does work it's so cute.Just try it and you will be happy.

ahahahah
youre naive

source: im a rl reactionary zealot and know how our brain works from first hand

Goddamn, hungarian women are ugly

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Da Vinci Code tier. If you like that they're fine, otherwise I'd skip them.

underrated

i know, men who have no future (no wife&kids) have no reason to contribute to society and be an upstanding citizien

I dated three girls at once for a couple of weeks, then two girls at once for about three months. I liked them both and the sex was good and they stimulated me in different ways, but it was overall more of a hassle than what it was worth in time and energy

>they do NOT choose the stable-6s

dumbass me.

Yes.. Fast one.
That's right... He could hit them but he never did.
That's right burger man.

ANY NUDS?

You can have One wife or Two wife even if you're poor or ugly (but not so much).You must be just good at relationship beetwen women-men.It's just like that you're the King men and women is slave.Womens are very simple.

>implying Chad is not already fucking 100 bitches while you beta provide for them.
Nice utopia full of womyn rights we have created.

they're not sisters you dense cunt

As long as they're white like me, I'd be up to it.

the left one looks jewish

Of course you would say that

But given close to 50/50 ratio of sexes, if someone has 2 wifes, to the other man has none

Those guys sound like real winners. Can't think of any other reason that women wouldn't have wanted them (like sensing that they were mentally unstable).

t. cigány korcs

Math is a feminist lie, I know I cant get a single gf, but if it was legal, I could totally have like 10

Wow dark hair and blue eyes is clearly superior to blonde hair.

I know it.Anyway a lots of men is gay,Men Death ratio.
You can also take women from another country.We can coock them.
Trust my PolandBro-Two wives are better then one.Just try it.If you do it right it will be the best thing in your life.
>Also dont marry them.It will be illegal two marry them both,so dont marry them.Just live them and if you need money they will get it cuz they single mom.

With*
Too*
You can fuck the system.

As long as they can still take half of my shit and then some, adding more of them to the equation is only masking the risk.

Amen to that tbqh

Jesus said one wife. Have you ever listened to people who have been married for a long time tell their stories of how they met. Same way God sent wives to his people. God would tell someone to go to this town and the girl that waters your camels is her. Happens all kinds of ways.

I was on my knees praying to God that I had no direction and would he send me a wife. I got up walked outside and got in my car. Pulled out of the drive and notice a pretty blonde walking down the sidewalk. Stopped asked her if she needed a ride. Long story short, we were married.
How wonderful is the God of Abraham, Issac, and Israel, and the God of my father!
I thank my parents for teaching me about Jesus! No riches could ever match the precious gift they taught me!
Turn to the Lord, now, go to church, bring your children and let them make macaroni Jesus in Sunday school! Nothing better you can give them on this whole earth.

If I had a choice between $100 billion or the gift my parents taught me, hands down I will choose their teachings Everytime without even considering the cash! That is the truth!

You must mean multiple robot wives, since human wives are stressful, one is more than enough. Having 3 wives is like wanting to use up your life time into oblivion for nothing and having a very shitty time all your life. Apart from muh overrated vagina flesh, what's the point having 3 women? And surely you will get tired of vaginas too.

Utter degeneracy. What happened to you, Poland?

Most people I know can't even handle their one wife.

>marry kill fuck

Just have daughters and one strong son so he can be the favored one.

Guess I'll post mine then, fuck...

>Utter degeneracy. What happened to you, Poland?

Greed and degenerate USA pop culture.

How can Poles be unhappy when they got these girls-->
youtu.be/r7wICm4Kuhw

God said:Not one,but many wives.

2- Chloe East, dancer, actress
3- Brynn Rumfullo dancer on 'dance moms'

>You can also take women from another country
i hadn't thought of that
i'm for polygamy now

Sexy =)

Are you the Turkish pedophile?