HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GERMANY IS FUCKED

Female judge says that actions amount to forced sex with violence, but it isn't rape because of their culture and they didn't know better

FEMINISM!!

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung&edit-text=&act=url

Can I use Australia was a penal colony excuse to rape German ladies?

RIP Goymoney

Well yes they don't know any better, because they are animals. But like animals, when they attack. They are euthanized

>female judge says that actions amount to ending of human life with intent, but it isn't murder because of their culture

>rape culture exists
>no man can now be help responsible for rape
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> in seiner Wohnung über seine Bekannte herfiel und den Geschlechtsverkehr über Stunden hinweg so rabiat vollzog, dass sie in den folgenden beiden Wochen nicht richtig laufen konnte.
>no rape

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

>Feminists are defending rapists now

>nd den Geschlechtsverkehr über Stunden hinweg so rabiat vollzog, dass sie in den folgenden beiden Wochen nicht richtig laufen konnte
hot

Leftism is suicide. There's no other explanation.

topkek, isn't this irony glaringly obvious to the leftists?

>now

Been going on for years m8, the rapists need only be brown enough.

but what about white male rape culture?

There goes the argument Germans give, "Oh, they will assimilate and adopt our culture. Sharia will never be allowed."

Nothing about this in German Main Stream Media. Pure (((coincidence)))

Moral relativism isn't a valid argument.

They let anyone be judges and professors nowadays.

it wasn't even an arab, it was a fucking turk who was probably born in germany

>female judge says that actions amount to unlawful seizure of property, but it isn't theft because of their culture

so when do judges like that start to get their dues

In Germany?

Never

Digit
Do you think muzzies like being compared to dogs that hump legs?

Let's take this time to remember that stare rape exists and it's every bit as real and traumatizing as real rape, but only white males can do it.

TFW If feminizm had it's way, Ahchmed and Abdul Raping your friend is ok, but if you stare you are the real rapist, and if you try to stop it you are a violent Nazi.

We need to just start killing people. Burn this judge alive in her house.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder that leftism has no future,even islam is a better option than this marxist nighmare.

"I believe Mrs. G. every word, said the judge, according to her verdict. But her tormentor probably did not know what he was doing to her"

I thought ignorance of the law wasn't a defence.

DEUTSCHLAND JA

>they didn't know better
They knew exactly what they were doing.

Thank you for proving my point. Not assimilated and doesn't understand what rape is even though he is "German."

what the fuck

>Well yes they don't know any better, because they are animals. But like animals, when they attack. They should be euthanized
ftfy

That sounds like communism

yeah I didn't read your post properly

>it isnt rape because of their culture
>they dont know any better
>culture
>mudslimes

Tip toppity kek you krauts.

>tfw all the German cucks who watch their wives get plowed are all rapists and need to be sent to prison

>über Stunden hinweg so rabiat vollzog
how can white boys even compete?

i dont care about europe
i havent for years

i have heard this same story so many times
i am bored of this
stop posting europe

>probably
What kind of fucking judge allows himself to take a guess as to what or how a person thinks?
Aren't they supposed to limit their judgement to facts?

And people are laughing in the thread.

This EU needs to end now.

That judge probably read the incident report and was schlicking to it the whole time

>getting forced onto a bed and raped by a Turk

Sounds like Germany or Sweden's equivalent to 50 Shades of Grey.

because it's fake news

Facts are racist you fucking nazi

They just don't care. The point is destroying the white men, not social justice.

> ein Brandenburger

You see how they dont mention in title that he is Turkish, just some random Brandenburger.

God I hate the German Lügenpresse so much, why dont people get more angry.

Only in Europe mate, their Civil Law system is retarted and to be a Judge you study to be a Judge. In Common Law countries Judges are selected from ranks of practicising lawyers. So you get people (most of the time anyway) who actually no what the fuck their doing and who dont get swayed but this autistic shit.

so tolerant

Are the loopholes in a religion obvious to the devoted?

I agree. This happens frequently enough that the Germans should have long since been driven to some sort of action- at this point they are just wallowing in it.

>What kind of fucking judge allows *herself to take a guess as to what or how a person thinks?
Answer your question?

It's fake news you silly right wing fucks.

>mfw german men go to jail for slander becuase they were calling them rapists when they were just practicing their culture.

I dunno. What's hinweg mean in this context?

away

>Female judge says that actions amount to forced sex with violence,

Speed junkie girl
Go to Turk drug dealers apartment
Get raped

So fucking what?

Just save yourself, Hungary. It's all you can do.

The fact that the perp was practicing their culture is evidence enough that it was a muslim.

>Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht

This will (probably) be overturned. First of all, there's the Ignorantia legis non excusat-principle, meaning that ignorance of the law is no excuse (with the exception that it can be if the ignorance couldn't have been avoided, §17 StGB). Those exceptions are rare.
In this particular case, my assumption is that the Turk had been living in Germany for quite some time. There is NO WAY he wasn't aware of how rape works.

This is especially true because even in the Turkish criminal code from 2004, rape is defined as "a 'crime against sexual inviolability" and anyone who violates another’s "bodily inviolability by sexual conduct" is
punished.

This is a pathetic error on the judges part.

t. paralegal

>Only in Europe mate,
Wrong. Judge Jane Patrick in Melbourne lets niggers go for shit all the time. Including fapping to CP in a public library.

it's a filler word that belongs to über

Thank you.

Or it's yet another fake news propaganda to get gullible right wingers riled up.

Should've euthanised both of those degenerates

This shit is so stupid It's almost unbelievable to an American like me. Fix your fucking country already.

Not quite, in this context it means "continuously".

>why dont people get more angry.

Brainwashing by the anglos.

I am a German in Hungary, so this breaks my heart. But I knew already that Germany is lost when I made the move and came here.

I really hope that when the western european states fail (France, Germany, Belgium are among the prime candidates) a new - counter balancing power - will form in the east (Austria, Hungary + other Visegrad states)

Just let them drown in their muslim scum

>yet another
Which other such instance has been there in Germany?

you have a point but that would almost imply that he was fucking her for 4h straight which seems unrealistic

Why haven't these people from aneurysms yet? This double think is beyond retarded

Shhhhhh

You're going to ruin all the Swedish and German fap sessions going on in the thread.

>they didn't know better
oh they know alright, they know it very well

this kek. how did even girl end up in his apartment? kek. she deserved 100%, all german women under 30 deserve it desu since even now leftist and nigger welcoming parties have like 80%, considering that most of right wing parties is voted by men and older people and immigrants from eatern europe.

Why wouldn't you know rape is bad anyhow, if the other person is suffering obviously? Well, unless culturally you don't notice people suffering by your hands maybe. Could be that in radical islam crying "STOP, PLEASE" means hello and excesive bleeding indicates you're enjoying yourself. A bit like slurping loudly means yummy in japanese.

Looks like those cute Asians need a little bit of forced sex in their life. I want to hear them screaming and begging to be let go, and I'll punch them and knock their fucking teeth out when they screen. I'll just hit them until they stop. Then when they give up I will fuck the limp body looking deep into her 1000 yard stare.

I'll just let her know afterwards that I'm a feminist and I'm anti rape.

stop LARPing János

rape still hapened tho and judge had guts to say that it wasnt rape so there is that kek. not that i mind, they deserve rape

>error

wew lad

Yep, these things never happen ever.

Fuck off to /leftypol/

u should probably wank or something before you legit rape someone

Do they speak German in Hungary?

Are we in the middle east now ?

This HAS to be satire, right?

That's what the article says, though.
"Dass der Sex [...] gewalttätig und die Frau vier Stunden lang sein Opfer war,[...]".

Fuck off already.

That would mean it's not a pure Verbotsirrtum, but a Subsumtionsirrtum (which is a subcategory of a Verbotsirrtum) - and it's treated the same. If it was avoidable, the perp is still found guilty.
In this case, it should've been avoidable.
Unless I read the transcript, I can't comment any further.

It's called "Error". I didn't give it the name. And it can happen in any crime (Killing someone when you wanted to kill someone else, for example).

>victim told the judge "it's possible that he didn't know I was against it"

Might as well tell the judge to let him go.

real life emulating satirical webcomics
where does this ride end?

Orly?

Because I've seen this happen before
>t. Cologne New Year Sex Attacks

Ahem, so that's means that I could visit Germany and rape females and steal stuff?

Oh I don't know, how about all these rape stories from random ass no name websites that look like they're stuck in 2005?

I haven't maintained an ongoing list of all such fake news but a pretty good hint it's fake is when you can't find the story anywhere else, especially on anything even remotely more reputable.

I'm curious, how do you know this story is true?

It's all too easy to give up caring about these women honestly.

Duh, it's only white men who can rape

>T-t-the mainstream websites that have the opposite agenda aren't reporting this!!11

By your logic, the Fresno attack didn't happen.

How do you knew this rape actually happened? I mean obviously I'm not saying we need video evidence, but I can't find this story on any other website. Just this one. Seems like propaganda desgined to get right wingers hard.

>attacks

They weren't attacks shitlord, they were just introducing their hosts to beloved cultural traditions from their homeland. Fuckin hell.

I don't, as I said above - I'd need the transcript to see if it is true.
The trial transcripts are usually released a few days/weeks after the fact.

And you're right, there is very little coverage of this except for that one site (which I have never heard about).

"But i didnt know he s allergic to fire, it is a German Thing, i swear"

Of course these things happen. Things hundred times worse than this happens. But how do you know THIS happened?

Sadly, that is not as established as your parents and teachers wanted you to believe. And roaches are fully aware of that and take advantage whenever they can.

The proper term is "cultural enrichment."

MTW disagreeing with a liberal (((judge))) equals hate speech. The left is the state, the left is God. Obey or you are a Nazi.

Peace is War
Free Speech is Hate
Diversity is Strength

>Can I use Australia was a penal colony excuse to rape German ladies?

Apparently you can. However since you lot lost your shitposting crown and have been raped by the leafs for a good while you might want to sit down and have a breather first

außer du bist ein triebgesteuerter Musel Kanake.

Did some research, the MAZ was founded 1890 and is the biggest regional newspaper. No known ties to any party, meaning in Brandenburg they're probably social-democratic.

Just because rapes occur you will believe any rape story? How do you know THIS one happened? This is the only "news" site reporting on it. Seems fishy.