Sweden YES

>Forced 14-year-old to sex-rape for rape because he has "suspected ADHD" and can not "interpret" a no

>FILMED: A video showed how the 14-year-old girl says "no" repeatedly during the intercourse. Nevertheless, the offender is now unexpectedly released from the rape charge.

>Abdul from Iraq forced sex with a 14-year-old girl in his own apartment on October 4, 2016 in Gothenburg. He threatened the girl to spread offensive images and movies to her brother if she did not meet him, and then had intercourse with her.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=OxslBI3hNFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, she was cybering and sending nudes to a sand nigger?

She deserved rape.

>Forced 14-year-old to sex - freed from rapes charges because he has "suspected ADHD" and can not "interpret" a no

This really.

But you know if Sven Bjorrnson tried saying "I've got ADHD" as his case in a rape trial he'd get life.

Abdullah Barullah doesn't though, since Sweden's so tolerant.

>implying women can be held responsible to their actions
>implying women should be responsible for anything
>therefore implying women should have power and liberties
Yes, good goy. Let your white women get raped by kebabs, they deserve it for being whores!!! Just let your country get BLACKED, goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
>it's satire
they said

Wish I stumbled on the guy, I'd teach him some Polish hospitality

So when are you fucking pussy cunts actually standing up for yourselves?
Why don't start lynching those fucks? They've fucking up young girls for life.
Fuck you Sven. You cancerous cuck.
If you allow them to establish a Yuropean Muslim base in Sweden we're all fucked.

This shit has to fucking already. The degeneracy and destruction continues getting worse and worse, yet somehow society manages to ratchet on for another day. It drives me insane.

how the hell is your country okay with no justice?

how the fuck aren't people protesting infront of your parlaiment?

how are people not going on shooting sprees inside mosques?

i will never understand the european attitude. how y'all can just roll over on your backs and let the vultures pick you clean with no resistance. and then you laugh at us for not doing the same.

>can not "interpret" a no

Since when is ADHD on the same level as autism or downs syndrome?

She's 14

I doubt most Swedes are even aware these cases exist. It's not like the government would allow the news to do it's job.

Inb4 some nordfag cries about fake news

>she's 14
Bitch you new here?

This, it's her own fault.
Also, why are there no 14 year old sluts where I live?

>Abdul from Iraq forced sex with a 14-year-old girl in his own apartment
Yeah why would she not go, it's not like he could be a rapist or anything, atleast the girl is not racist.

Another thot receives desert justice and gets her just deserts. Bravo Abdul, bravo!

They are aware, they just pretend they don't know because muh racism.

I wonder if they realize what they are doing.

When the people get the feeling that the law is either incapable or unwilling to deliver justice, giving the money that would have normally went to a lawyer to Ivan & Igor and tell them to have some fun with whoever wronged you becomes more and more attractive.

Well she might be Arabic too.

Good, she got what every female in that shit hole country deserves.

Keep going, mohammad!

Dear European niggers and sandniggers, after raping white women, could you please kill them, as they are now of 0 value. Thanks.

First

Women who support immigration - deserve rape, death, and more.

Filthy fucking whores; can we get a list of shitskin rape victims so we can ostracize them from society; who the fuck would want useless, damaged, defiled "goods?"

AHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. fuck. XD

So a 15yro willingly ran away with her 50yro teacher here and there was a national manhunt and now dude will spend the rest of his life in jail.

That's the way it should be.

Dear Kraut this is what happens here all the time with sicarios, if anyone wrongs you, you pay 200 bucks to a sicario to put a bullet inside the guy police let go

Seriously. How fucking easy would it be to pull a Death Wish on Malmo.

underrated.

lol typical white woman

So, you were larping and sending pictures of yourself in martial arts attire?

You deserved to have your ass kicked.

It's almost like there are no parents in Swedistan, when you rely on the state to raise your children while the state push them multiculti paradise utopia this is what you get. Don't blame that young girl, blame her parents and that fucker who abused her. Fuck you and all of you who say she deserved it, the children are the victims you morons

kill him before he does it again.. only correct answer.

I like your kind. Feel free to visit [legally].

I'm moving to Sweden

Do you live in eastern Kentucky?

NW VA, but it was all over the news here.

This nip makes a good point.

Thanks gringo bro, I respect the law of the States, and I'm OK with the wall since it will put an end to uneducated Mexicans who think they're hot shit because they make more money than a Doctor.

Fpbp.
Sympathy for women is what brought the West in this situation in the first place. Let it all burn. Out of the ashes a new West will rise.

Gg Sven

She dident 'get what she deserved', shes just an idiot girl in an idiot society.
She shouldn't even have legal custody of her own person if she is stupid enough to get alone with this man.
I'm so fucking angry, I seriously don't think women should have even half the freedom men do, they just destroy their lives and those of people close to them.
They vote for feels bullshit, they choose worthless men.

its on the news in MIchigan as I type this

How is Sweden so backwards and it's citizens so naive? What's wrong with modern Europeans? Why do they willingly allow the kike influence to brainwash and destroy them?

Fuck off faggot ass cuckold. You'd probably lick his sand nigger balls while he raped your girlfriend.

>Why you rape, kurwa?

She was sending nudes to a sandnigger who she was smitten with. She was already a lost cause.

This. But he should be jailed and then deported as well

Sounds like a failure of culture and parenting.

They are well aware. I talked to a girl from Sweden for a while, she lived in the rural area and told me she feared places like Stockholm because of the rapefugees. They can't hide the truth forever. I miss sweet Linnea now that I think about it...

>implying he did anything wrong
Stupid bitch wanted to be with him. Can you imagine if it was a female teacher and male student? Feminist would applaud her. "You go girl" "it's true love" "Look at them Bonnie and Clyde"

Do you want a crusade? Because this is how you get a crusade.

That's nice to hear Sweden, continue the good work. Just stay still and don't move a muscle, pray that help will come from sky or new political party certified by EU to save you.

All the fathers in this thread. Not our daughters, not our problem.

He's rapesexual.

The rapist still deserves to be summarily executed anyway.

>expects people to believe this rightwing propaganda with no live footage

>He wants crusader for the sake of Sweden whores.
Sweden rejected God,

> 50yro authoritarian figure manipulated little girl.
> didn't do nuffin
Fuck off nigger.

2mn or 20.1% of the Swedish population are of non Swedish origin as of January 2017.
It's over for them.

I want "polish hospitality" to be a meme

There is absolutely no other plausible explanation. Did she feel she would be respected and her life would improve if she had sexual encounters with some Muslim scumbag? I feel women believe they're making the world a better place by copulation with niggers and other subhumans.

Spoken like a true nigger.

If anything, that just shows how immature, gullible and needy she really was.

The worst that she deserved would be a stern talk and no Internet access.

Friend. This kind of stuff happens here in America and our people do nothing.

If women are too fucking stupid to become mothers/wives and have 3+ kids then they need to be controlled like animals.
Civilization depends on them aspiring to breed with a stable male. If they can't do this we will bloody well end up forcing them too, like stupid braindead cattle.

And yet there is still an arrest warrant for Assange.
The people of the west are so screwed.

I have fucking ADHD and can fucking interpret a no.
THATS A BULLSHIT FUCKING DEFENSE.

>desire to remove Kebab intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

Don't assume many here don't want a crusade for much, much less.

If she was sexting to a white guy, yeah.

The nature of assange's warrant is political. Nobody really seeks him for rape. They just want to fuck him up but "he leaked muh secrets" isn't a good enough excuse

It's not sympathy for women what's bringing the West down, it's the lack thereof. Giving women the power to influence politics is akin to letting a child eat all the candy it wants. When the child eats too much chocolate and gets a tummy ache, it's still ultimately your fault for allowing it.

To be fair, sex isn't rational in the first place, and we're talking about a teenaged girl. She's not in a position to evaluate whether or not her life would improve by giving in to some naugty urge or other.

Lol, no. Very few refugees would dare rape an arabic girl as they know her family would literally lynch them if they tried.

that guy looks disgusting btw. don't these girls have eyes?

you have to be severely autistic and /r9k/ tier to post something like in that screenshot

She is a lost white womb. This situation where women have a say about society IS NOT WORKING.
At some point European Caucasion men are just going to have to say; 'Right that's it, from now on men make all the important decisions'.

Maybe she's disgusting and fat too.

How the hell are there so many sjws in the United states? Why is it illegal to kill niggers and sand niggers? Why does the govenerment force cities to put section eight housing near white communities? Why do whites like being cucked

>They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

If a woman believes to any capacity that mingling outside of her race is acceptable, then the milk has already turned sour. The bread had become moldy. The woman had already declined into being a complete degenerate. Tell me, would you want anything to do with a woman with her track record? Let me tell you something, there is no coming back from this mentality or behavior. At least a heroin addict can rehabilitate. A race mixer can not. And then (((society))) and other forms of media ask, "why are young men withdrawn from society?". Why should we even bother when this type of bullshit is happening everyday, all over the world. We are aware and we are decent, despite what tree huggers and Jews tag us as. Women don't want decency, they want whatever the narrative of society tells them is (((hip)) and (((trendy))) and (((cool))). How can you feel sorry for white women who get raped/murdered by POC, when it's always the same ending, the same result? Most people have lost their fucking minds, hearts, and backbones. All for what? Tolerance? To appear as though they're making a difference?

maybe. but there must be plenty white slobs.

>There was also a video recording from the alleged rape that shows a short sequence when Abdul penetrates the girl anally. She says "no" several times, but the court of appeal considers that she is only against the anal intercourse and that it does not therefore have to be a rape.

Here is the essay you fucking dumb birthmachine.
archive.is/dBehg
And here is a longer speech from a world renown professor ((Dr. Norman Doidge)) if you need more authority.
youtube.com/watch?v=OxslBI3hNFQ

You want to know how I know yoy are nothing but a dumb birthmachine? Because every man gets it right away, you dumb fucking cunt, read my essay and you will understand it. Dumb bitch. You are so fucking dumb, just not write in this thread again, you have nothing of value to contribute with.

Fuck your shit country and your shit people so much Sven. If it's such a free for all I might as well come over and partake in the buffet too.

Help me out here. What counts as rape in Sweden? Is it when somebody gives a girl a shifty look? Or is it when somebody anally penetrates an underaged girl while she's saying "no?"

No, it shouldn't be that way. Why should the fifty year old man be bothered with for being with a woman that is free and willing?
They should have left them alone. The guy was obviously saving the little girl from a shitty situation in her own home

where? when?

oh podesta and his child sex ring? yes but we're at least working on that

Haha, did I just trigger you? To your knowledge I'm a male, go crawl back to your basement, fucking autist. Did your mommy hit you when you were a child?

Fuck you Sweden, I mean it.
The shit coming out of 'Cucked Canada' at least makes me laugh.
Your stuff makes me ANGRY.

That picture was literally me in highschool, except I was clenching my fist and hating every single seconds of it. One got to do what one has to, to get through the school system in this country.

Meanwhile the marxists would throw a man in prison if the woman says "no" the next fucking day, or was drunk

who cares? coal burners getting exacly what they want

Based gook everytime

>14
>child
This is a big part of the problem with the world. Treating adults like babies and not teaching them responsibility.
At 14 you're an adult and people should treat you like one and expect you to act like one

>It's not sympathy for women what's bringing the West down, it's the lack thereof. Giving women the power to influence politics is akin to letting a child eat all the candy it wants. When the child eats too much chocolate and gets a tummy ache, it's still ultimately your fault for allowing it.
No, it is sympathy for women. Go fuck yourself. It is the average beta males desire to only want to make women happy and nothing else. Their only hope, their only purpose in life is to be women's bitches and they deserve nothing more then have their daugthers raped and son's killed. You sound like a man who has a daughter.

It's surreal. Sweden is a waking nightmare.

No you are not. You are a female, you dumb lying cunt.

Holy shit this is offensively stupid

even tho the little whore got what was coming to her, the sand nigger should be executed either way

Not an argument

Low test beta